Taco Bell

The new Naked Chips are kinda shit as they're basically nuggets, but what's the best thing on Taco Bell's menu?

Crunchwarp supreme

This

/thread

>basically nuggets
well no shit genius

Shredded chicken burritos for the cheaper end.

nacho bell grande and a cheesy bean and rice.
I'm too scared to try anything newer after I got fritos in my shit one day. Fucking fritos.

>basically nuggets
who would've thought that beaded, fried chicken pieces are identical to other forms of breaded, fried chicken pieces. maeks u thonk.

Baja steak chalupa

Cheesy gordida crunch or chalupa supreme without a doubt

I would love the crunchwrap if it wasn't for the fact that literally every time I've gotten one all the meat, cheese, and vegetables wind up on completely different sides of the wrap.

try the cheesy bean and rice burrito with potato bites in it, it's great

I'm in direct marketing for Taco Bell, the next LTO is the Double Chalupa.

As for the best item, I like the beefy 5 layer burrito with Fritos added.

I feel like I just got told something from the vault of taco Bell secrets.

For me, It is the Cheesy roll up.

Does it cost extra to add in stuff like that? I'm a beefy fritos burrito man myself.

Chicken quesadilla by FAR. Sauce makes it.

The best thing right now on the menu for the price is the 5 dollar cravings deal, Its
>1 drink
>nachos and cheese
>1 Ka-So-De-ah
>1 supreme burrito
> 1 regular taco

Its the best deal senpai

I thought they were better than a lot of places nuggets. Better than Bk, better than wendys, not better than mcDs obv. I like how they are pretty spicy.

Baja chicken chalupa
It's not on the menu but they can still make it

Not to mention there is barely any filling at all. It's a flat burrito with barely any filling and a taco inside.

My taco bell has a similar deal but with a cheesy gordita crunch instead of a quesadilla(?)

I'm going to say that is slightly better, because cheesy gordita crunch is the best shit at taco bell.

Also, taco bell hacks: Mix queso with two-three packets of your preferred variety of hot sauce for greater tastiness.

sour cream

Cheesy Potato Burrito

Fillup box is currently the best thing on the menu, everything else is garbo

Doubledilla
Most burritos

I like the quesarito but it's kind of expensive for taco bell. I miss the ghost pepper things they used to have.

Goddamn cheesy gordita crunch. All these other faggots are WRONG.

Double decker taco is good too.

What the fuck is a double chalupa?

This. I order a five-layer and get them to replace the other four layers with sour cream. Then I dip it in some queso. Magnifique!

Fpbp

Steak power burrito or a tostada if you're poor

People saying baja steak or chicken itt haven't been to taco bell in years...

Spicy potato soft taco
Cheesy bean and rice burrito
Shredded chicken burrito

Lunch of choice

Quesarito, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiery Doritos Gordita.

$5 craving box

Crunchwrap was terrible. How high must you people be to enjoy that?

Gordita wasn't particularly good, if only because the extra cheese and the taco don't really add anything to the chalupa, which is just ok.

Terrible/10

I think it's just a chalupa with double beef

Wish they'd bring this or the double stacked tacos back

>double stacked tacos

Best value for a dollar anywhere

It also has a wider, more bowl-like shape to the chalupa. My store starts selling them on Thursday.
t. a taco bell "Food Champion"