That will be $49.99 plus tip, kind sir

>that will be $49.99 plus tip, kind sir

I only order pizza when it's 50% off, and in my area that happens usually once a week.

>tip $2.53

>unzips dick

hehehehe......... I'll give you a tip allright... the tip of my COCK !

I like even numbers on my credit card statement.

>his dick is zippered

Yeah...I got your tip right here!!
*grabs penis and ball

>small pizza 50% off
>still $6

fuckin A. the only acceptable time to order dominos is when the $5.99 large deal is active a handful of times each year.

That's papa johns, closest dominos is dicks here.

nice (you) collector

Willing to bet half of Veeky Forums just wouldn't answer the door because it was a hot chick. They were expecting some teenage guy loser to deliver it not Stacey.

Or they'd tip $10 expecting her to give them her number or some shit because they're so rich and powerful tipping $10 on shitty pizza.

I'll give you a tip alright but you'll have to bend over for it.
Really I dropped it and i have lower back pain, would you mind picking it up for me?

Is it just me or is the quality for Domino's Pizza is lower when you take advantage of the really good offers?

I picked up a large two topping for only $5.99 and it THE WORST pizza I had in ages.

when one orders carry out pizza, why is there still a tip line on the receipt?

i a qt came once and i didn't tip her shit. (didn't have the cash and was expecting an old guy)
oh well. she probably shit talked me on twitter

Because the same machine is used for both carryout and delivery orders. It's a huge hassle to reprogram it, so nobody bothers to change it between different types of orders.

It's also unnecessary. You can simply leave zero tip for carryout.

Oh thanks. Makes sense.

xD epic original jOke. 10/10 sir.

Yeah I got your tip right here
*unbuttons buttflap on my jammies*
BRAAAAAAAAAP

I opened the door for the pizza m'lady and she didn't even offer sex like I expected

Stupid feminazis back in the 50s this kind of confusing shit never happened

>tfw i thought it was meme at first but pizza really can cost $50 in USA

someone should nuke you already

dam thas a good post

it's sad because making pizza from scratch is the cheapest foods you can make.

I went to Domino's last night to pick up my order. I was paying with a card and the cashier said
>before you slide your card it will ask you to put in the tip amount
And there were options of $1, $3, $5, enter amount, and no tip.

Really makes one ponder

Outside of the third world and Italy, US has the cheapest Pizza.

That went right over your head didn't it, 3rd worlder?

>credit card
>ordering pizza online
>3rd world
huh

i'll give you my tip bb

She doesn't have a dick you fucking mentally ill faggot.

You can order pizza online with a credit card in 3rd world countries, I've done it myself when visiting. The fact that you have to pay a tip is what makes it 3rd world. In first world countries, staff are paid a livible wage by their employer and there's no need for tips.

meh, first world enough for me

Not if you garnish it with $20 bills

>straylians

>current year
>not zipping your dick

Domino's / Pizza Hut has the $8 carryout for a large pizza. Just pick it up when you're out doing some other errand

FUCK THEM JEWS

in the states you can get a 3 topping large for 7.99 every day. but both your and my deal only work for carryout.

Delivery is for those who would drop twice amount of money (before """Tip""") to wait three times as long to get their food because driving is too tiring.

>pizza
>well done

Here's a tip for you. Get a real job.

Not him but if I throw down 7 toppings on a chain pizza "well done" is the only way to make it cooked.

I do this once a year and recognize it is a rare occasion. I have no idea why a one topping pizza would need it.

I think for chain places at least they try to cook the pizza the least amount of time so that it's technically cooked but not optimally. It can be fully cooked through but doughy and pale. You won't really have that problem at a good local pizza place.

>square cut
>half the pizza price in delivery fee

>everyone owns a car

How's it feel living somewhere with such little to do you HAVE to own a several thousand dollar vehicle, maintain it, pay insurance and other maintenance costs just in order to have a bearable life.

and I'M the cuck because I don't feel like leaving the house for food?

Nice meme friendo

By the way if you live in a decent city your pizza will be there in ~20 minutes anyway.

Explain

Real countries pay their employees a proper wage.

Ah

1GBPS costs 25 usd in Singapore

If they're going to include tip in the price anyways why not just part of the delivery fee or something?
Why must it be its own separate thing, is it because you can refuse paying it?

>That's papa johns
>promo image clearly shows dominos
Does your mommy make you wear a helmet when you leave the house?

Define "proper wage"

I posted the screen shot you fucking moron. I'm not OP. I was just the first reply.
I tip to round my bill up to the nearest dollar for my credit card statement. If you're a cheap ass and always want your pizza delivered cold and after everyone else's you can choose not to tip anything. It's in northern Virginia