>ask Veeky Forums what i should feed her with
>Veeky Forums says you can't go wrong with pizza
>take her out for a pizza
>she's not answering my messages now

fuck you, Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

pmq.com/August-2014/Village-Pizzeria-brings-New-York-water-to-west-coast/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It depends, what type of pizza did you get her?

Is that her OP?

yes

did you tell her that Veeky Forums recommended the date?

if not, you dun goofed.

Seeing that you take relationship advice from Veeky Forums, I'd assume the choice of restaurant iss not the only reason she's ignoring you.

Oh, user, that's too bad. You should know better than to listen to Veeky Forums, though. If I had been there, I'd have advised you to take her out for something more adventurous than pizza. Preferably something that requires interaction, like tapas, or fondue, or yakitori, or something of that nature.

>another hand on the right
>dinner date but its daytime

Cmon son, of course its bullshit

I feel like this is bait.

The pizza looks terrible and the girl looks like she despises it. Why didnt you took her to a romantic real italian place where they serve real, round, woodoven baked pizza? Why are you taking her at daytime instead of the beautiful night? Did you even had a good conversation with her or was it all stupid mumbling?

>The pizza looks terrible and the girl looks like she despises it. Why didnt you took her to a romantic real italian place where they serve real, round, woodoven baked pizza?
have you ever seen jamie oliver and how he makes his pizzas? pizza being round means shit.
>Why are you taking her at daytime instead of the beautiful night?
because she couldn't go later in the evening. >Did you even had a good conversation with her or was it all stupid mumbling?
it was ok. Veeky Forums ruined everything, not me.

Personally if my date said we needed to eat somewhere fancier I'd dump them myself. Get you someone lower maintenance user.

>I'd assume the choice of restaurant iss not the only reason she's ignoring you.

Also, if you're not the problem, then she was probably a cunt to begin with. Any woman that would get uppity because you wanted a date that was more lighthearted and fun is not worth your time. I've always enjoyed the fun dates over the serious fine-dining dates. Too damn stuffy and pretentious for a first date.

Perhaps you shouldn't have taken a fucking picture of her you sperg. Who the fuck takes pictures of people on their first date.

normies take pictures of their meals and themselves in a restaurant all the time. i can literally see it wherever i go. so i thought i would roll with it.

have to disagree that pizza looks wonderful

PODESTAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>"I need to take a picture so they believe that you're real! Not like last time!"

My wife and I went to O'charley's because we were waiting for some tires to get installed on my car and there was nothing else around. We normally don't go to places like that, and reserve our rare dates for fancier venues. It was SO much fun. We were laughing the whole time because there were spectacles everywhere. It was such a great, light atmosphere. We didn't have to take anything seriously, and we didn't care about the food because it was pretty cheap. We got free pie. It was the most fun out we've had in a long time. Now I want to go explore other restaurants where half the food is canned/boxed/microwaved.

pizza was a good call... she's just a bitch (assuming you didn't take her to pizza hut or cicis)

Why is there a third person at the table? Did you bring your mom?

>Why is there a third person at the table?
there literally isn't

Are you literally blind?

whats the deal with the greentext and blogposting lately? did r9k finally found out that this board exists?

>her

>expecting good advice from autists, trolls, and retards

underrated post

That pizza looks doughey and undercooked. What a shame.

enlighten me, you fucking idiot. it's her and it's me sitting to her left. who the fuck else was also at our table?

bro's, how do you react when your date orders anything other than water?

Like a normal fucking human being. I judge her.

Depends on what it is.

Does she order wine? That's a good thing. Does she order a *good* wine that's well matched to the meal without any prompting from the waitstaff? Even better.

Does she order soda? That's a different story.

Not him but there's a fucking hand on the right.

>me sitting to her left

then who is taking the picture retard

OP, if you asked waitstaff to take a photo of your date with the pizza, THAT'S why you got no callback. I mean taking her photo at all, on a first date, that's just fuckin' creepy man. Hard to imagine she didn't posed rather than objected.

On the other hand, I think this is just bait anyway. OP would be sitting across from her on a date, not at the end of the table. And there's a water glass across from her, like where a third person would presumably be sitting.

>not going to subways

ya blew it

If you have a girl that thinks she's too good for pizza, then you dodged a bullet. Girls that get upset about what food you're treating them too can fuck off, seriously you dont want a girl like that

whats the deal with the greentext and blogposting lately? did r9k finally found out that this board exists? are you trying to dox someone, op?

>then who is taking the picture retard
the waiter obviously? one picture of me, one picture of her and one picture of us together. i don't see what's the big deal, people do this all the time and waiter was used to it, people ask him to do this all the time i am sure.

Why are you dating a girl, who cannot afford sleeves? Are you the opposite of a golddigger?

You should have fed her a McChicken like I told you to, faggot.

Was she vegetarian or something? The thing in front of her looks like it has no meat on it. Did you order a huge meatza for yourself and then she had to order a shitty little piece of personal whiteza?

Place looks chill, pizza looks like it was baked on naan tho.

she looks slavic, i say you dodged a bullet. slavs are shit tier.

I'm a girl and I love pizza. That one doesn't look good at all though.

>"i don't see what's the big deal"
>she's not answering my messages now

come on, man

You're asking Veeky Forums for dating advice. How would you know whether people do this all the time?

because i have eyes and i can see what people are doing inside the restaurant while i'm passing and looking through the window

this thread is so sad

i feel bad for you man

I don't think that pizza looks good ot that girl looks cute but still appeals to me.
Fucking slut.

nice meme pizza

>taking advice from 4chins
>taking advice from Veeky Forums

can i ask why?

Obviously its because you're such a Rico suave type guy who knows what the ladies like xD

>the waiter obviously

Christ that's embarrassing

Did you ask a waiter to take pictures of you on your first or second date? That's not something I would think of doing till things were serious.

What kind of pizza place was it? There are pizza places that are relatively upscale and will ply her with wine.

>one picture of me, one picture of her and one picture of us together.
Hahahaha. Was this for your archives?

>cheese pizza with a couple spinach leaves
>cow tits

This picture disgusts me.

samefagging this hard. just go fuck yourself, autistic loser. people do this all the time and the waiter wasn't surprised at all.

This doesn't add up.. why are the water glasses positioned like that?

And the pizza she's eating doesn't look like the one in the pic. Did you seriously order two big ass pizzas? Did the waiter crouch down to take that poorly framed pic?

7/10 bait

Oh its sad
Its so sad

nice meme pizza

Normally I'd jump on this making fun of OP train but I genuinely feel like he doesn't know what the problem is, and it's making me sad that someone is this oblivious

>i can see what people are doing inside the restaurant while i'm passing and looking through the window

>Implying she didn't realize in one date that you're a tiny-penised manlet numale hipster cuck, and THAT'S the reason why she is in the process of filing for a restraining order as I type this.

My friend told me you posted this pic
I told you I wasn't interested Brian. How hard is that to understand

It's basil you twat

It's a meme. faggot

Jesus, dude your projection is showing.

>Veeky Forums ruined everything, not me.
This makes you sound guilty of spaghetti spilling of some sort.
We know your sort. You're one of us.

Normies don't make this facial expression in their pics. Trust me, she looks uncomfortable and retaining a nervous laugh.

Couples do that, not on first dates. And not every couples. Keep that for your honeymoon or something.

What's in her plate?

You probably told her that her shirt looks like something a waitress in a bad 70's movie looked like, I know I would have.

please be true

You're autistic. Get therapy before you try dating another normal woman.

Fake

for the love of god please be real and please rip him open

Alternatively, only date autistic women. Good luck with that though, they're in high demand unlike autistic males.

couldnt let this one slide without calling you a faggot

it's not true because she would ask him to take off her picture

Why the fuck would she? In two years it's gonna look nothing like her, you autist. People don't actually care about things like that.

REAL pizza. REAL NY pizza, with REAL NY water.

There was a restaurant in California that imported NYC water to make pizza.

pmq.com/August-2014/Village-Pizzeria-brings-New-York-water-to-west-coast/

>believing anything in this thread.

Post the other two pictures, pussy.

Next time eat the whole pizza yourself and leave her the crust

No wonder your "date" failed

It clearly wasn't the Pizza OP.

>large 3-topping pizza
>$26.49
>for new york style
Shiggy

Dodged a bullet m8
>wanting a high-maintenance bitch who doesn't want pizza but wouldn't come out and say it

YOU'RE WELCOME

wait what

Spoiler alert, it's not the pizza, she just aint into you boy.

You got some long ass arms nigger

It's chad under the table eating her pussy!

Why the long face?

even if fake, i had a hearty giggle

Is NY water renowned in the US?

see