Why tf are these shilled here so much?

Why tf are these shilled here so much?

mcdonalds realizes they wont reach many people on here right?

plus who tf doesnt already know what mcdonalds is like?

It's a meme, I doubt anyone is actually getting paid here. If they are, I want their job.

There's no shilling.

The Indomie noodles are trolling. Notice that the trolls always post "this is the best ramen". This is designed to trigger those people who realize that it isn't ramen at all, but rather a fried-style noodle.

The McChicken is an attempt to force a shitty meme.

>buy $1 McChicken
>get $2.49 McFlurry free

sounds good to me

Who's hungry?!

I'm heading down to the nearest McDonald's restaurant for dinner of a classic Big Mac, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola!

>The McChicken is an attempt to force a shitty meme.
There is no way that you'll believe me, but I created the very first "McChicken" thread on this board, aka the "The best deal in fast food? For me it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich" one

Never intended for it to be a meme, simply making a thread at that time. Somehow other felt the same way I did and have repeated it ever since.

Trips of truth confirm
But for me its the McRamen the best fastfood soup dish

>limit FIVE per customer

good god

How exotic. I'm always surprised at the innovations of McDonalds, underrated but clearly a champion.

Hey it's three for free!

Mi goreng is fuckin good i think. I need to eat two packets at a time though cuz they are small.

>What is sharing

Imagine being a completely overworked father, recieving a call from your wife, that on your way home, you should pick up dinner for everyone, because she is busy watching her shitty tv-shows and too lazy to cook anything.

With this you could get everyone to shut up and leave you alone with your beer for the small price of 5 bucks.

>Imagine being a completely overworked father, recieving a call from your wife, that on your way home, you should pick up dinner for everyone, because she is busy watching her shitty tv-shows and too lazy to cook anything.

That described my parents almost perfectly.
>Dad owned 2 businesses and was up at 5am every morning, doing paperwork until it was time to wake us kids up.
>After waking us up he'd start making breakfast for us
>Once breakfast was finished he'd make our lunches
>Then he'd drop us off at school and went to work
>He usually didn't finish work until between 6-6:30pm
>Mum would call him to pick up takeaway because she's still hungover from the night before
>On his way home he'd stop at a supermarket and pick up ingredients
>When he got home he'd go straight to the kitchen and start cooking
>As soon as we've finished eating he would either fall asleep on the couch or go straight to bed to repeat the same shit the next day
I've learnt that the majority of women in the world are terrible people.

Well, my mother tried often enough. She was not a very good cook, and had some mental problems holding her back.

I believe my parents tried as hard as they knew how.

When she died early and my father tried to take cooking and similar things onto his shoulders, it was an even greater catastrophe. One of the first dishes he cooked could only be described as greasy rice.

First time I ever refused to finish a meal.

But the guy had just lost his wife, so top notch cuisine was not expected.

2 isn't enough and 3 is just a bit too much

Google mi goreng jumbo

I just wish it was sold in more markets. Perfect fucking size. I buy a few packs whenever I go to Indonesia

>tfw both of my parents are great people
why am I on Veeky Forums

For the McChickens

Personal failure, I guess.

But don't worry. There are worse states of being than wasting your time on an image board. Like being a truly bad person.

Good post.

+1

are you a richfag? i bet you are

your parents sheltered you and Veeky Forums is the only way you can feel something real and raw

enjoy your cancer

wtf for me it is no longer the mcchicken

I ask my self the same thing too. My parents are great people, I haven't a worry in the world, yet i still struggle to find a reason to live.

I'm sitting in a room most of you would kill to have but I feel empty.

Time to smoke some weed and make another beat. Heres to getting a placement by the end of summer! stay grinding Veeky Forums

it's shilled because mi goreng tastes pretty good for how cheap it is