ITT:
>What country you're from
>How much of the food you eat is traditional to your country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mF__vI3zm7Y
thespruce.com/dublin-coddle-recipe-p2-434877
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

America
if we are assuming mexican food is traditional (i think so? i live in southern california) then probably 75%
[spoiler]im white btw[/spoiler]

USA

do we even have traditional food here?

I usually just eat chicken sandwiches, eggs/bacon/toast, or take out

I'll just go ahead and kys myself now

Spain
Plenty of Jamón Chorizo, and Tortilla and also traditional ways of cooking stuff

>What country you're from
The US of A, specifically the Southeast.
>How much of the food you eat is traditional to your country
Eh, probably like 25%. I make grits for breakfast sometimes, and I eat fried chicken fairly frequently. I fucking love Mexican, Italian, and Japanese food, and either get some at restaurants or make approximations of their dishes at home pretty often.

>cunt
USA
>traditional food
100%
[spoiler]my diet consists entirely of texmex, 'go'za, and panda express[/spoiler]

Probably 50/50. I eat a lot of creole and cajun food.

Oh, and I'm from the USA obviously. I forgot that this isn't /int/ for a second.

>flag
>about 70%

Ireland.

I have potatoes every day. So 90%. Only thing I'd recommend you try from my country is Coddle. It's a Dublin stew that looks like death but tastes amazing.

That doesn't look like death, it looks delicious. Recipe bitte?

>Dublin stew
Looks delice, I'll try it.

That really does look good. I didn't know Ireland had decent food. It looks better than anything posted by the Englandfags.

I looked up the recipe and this sounds great! Irish sausages, back bacon, potatoes, onion, parsley and stock simmered for a couple hours. Definitely going to try it this winter.

It doesn't look like death because he posted the nicest but also unauthentic version:

youtube.com/watch?v=mF__vI3zm7Y

It's just a load of bacon, sausage, onion and potato cooked in boiling water. Good but will often look shite.

thespruce.com/dublin-coddle-recipe-p2-434877

>Didn't cook the meats before adding them to the stew
>Didn't slice the onions at all and took them out before serving
>Basically no seasoning besides the salt form the rashers/bacon
There's Irish, and then there's potato-niggers

Argentina
>Inb4 b-but that's not from Argentina!!!!1
Most of our food is shared with other countries from this region, but I'd say
Empanada, choripán, locro, dulce de leche, alfajores.

Poland

like, 50% right now my dude
I often buy stuff like pierogi or potato pancakes from the local deli, but rarely make anything traditional myself, sometimes soups like borscht or rosół

>Mexico
>I do eat traditional food but thanks to being so close to 'merica and having a good variety of foodstuff almost everything we eat in a common day is from other cultures.

Except tacos, to us a taco is a tortilla with a random filling and it was like that since forever.

>Australia

I don't think we have any traditional food.

Australia
Only the seafood and freshwater fish & yabbies.
Most native Australian food is hipster tier shit like wattle seed, lemon myrtle, kangaroo rissoles in kakadu sauce, macadamia nuts etc;

Fuck all of that stuff, I like European stuff like broad beans, fennel, leek, silverbeet (swiss chard) figs, pears, walnuts, lamb, goat etc;

Ireland

I eat traditional Irish breads and vegetables that grow here plus lots of milk and cheddars and lots of meat and vegetables dishes. Most 9f my diet is based on what is produced and grown here and from my locality.

France
30% top of the food I make for my family is traditional. I looked into traditional recipes and everything is fat and salty. People used to eat less and do a lot more of physical effort.
In our sedentary lifestyle (ie sitting 9hours a day behind a computer) we don't prepare meals that way. I like the idea to get the general idea of an interesting recipe to try and keep it healthy for our current lifestyle (cut down fat, sal and keep the taste, etc).

Pic reltaed, my favorite traditional meal that doesn't get me fat. Boeuf bourguignon.

USA
Sandwiches and Chinese takeout, sometimes Korean.

I really need to proof-read more and stop drinking so much. Sorry.

Are you from Northern Mexico? If you are, there is a lot of cross-over.

>Except tacos, to us a taco is a tortilla with a random filling and it was like that since forever.

I live in a small town (with a sizable Mexican minority) and we have dozens of little mom and pop Mexican restaurants owned and staffed by Mexicans. We eat Mexican tacos here but they always tend to be pic related always filled with beef. Is pic related standard or do you guys simply toss random meats into a taco depending on the cook?

Depending on the region there are different type of guisos you put in a taco.

Canada.
0%.

Canadian food fucking sucks.

>usa
>corn and corn derivatives
barring some minor regional cuisine everything else here is americanized versions of other peoples shit

I'm from Alaska, which is practically it's own country. I've only ever tried traditional food, and I don't know anyone who eats it besides smokes salmon and a regular basis. Native cuisine is practically non existent.
Although I genuinely like Muktuk if it's made right, and Akutaq if you have good quality berries and fat.

Sounds like a traditional American diet to me

Ignorant as fuck

USA Alabamafag here

I eat fried okra, grits, gumbo, jambalaya, poboys, other cajun shit, biscuits and gravy, buffalo wings, turnip greens, chicken and dumplings, cornbread, and all sorts of BBQ

Australian
0, there is none except "bush tucker" which isnt even a thing really and lamingtons >

Spain

Im sick of eating traditional food

I want out

England,
I eat at least one sandwich a day. So quite a lot of my diet is traditional English.

Greek
About 20%

Syria
90%

I eat pizza sometimes at this one Italian restaurant. Pretty good.

Lebanon
30-40 percent, with 20 percent being other nations cuisines, and the rest being fast food

Ireland

I eat Irish breads everyday. I also eat traditional roast every Sunday and in the winter I usually have stew a couple times a week. I suppose I should try and make more Irish food but most of our traditional stuff involves roasting and boiling for hours and hours. Ain't nobody got time for that

drop weight

eh I'm only 2 kilos overweight

Barbie and roo?

Kek. What's American traditional cuisine then? American-Mexican, American-Chinese, American-German, American-Italian?
Oh, "soul food" of course. That nigger gruel the world associate with retarded white trash and red necks.
>There is Cajun and Tex-Mex

Chile
Maybe 60%, but then again, like Argentina and other South American countries, our food is basically adapted dishes from Spain like empanadas, cazuelas and other stews.
But we have delicious charquicán.

Norway
I guess about 40%, maybe 50%

I don't know what constitutes "Canadian food" beyond memes like maple syrup, poutine, cretons, butter tarts and Nanaimo bars. Either way I very rarely eat any of those things.

America, Wisconsin
30%. I mostly have prepared veggies over rice or fried rice at home because it's cheap. The 30% is toast PB&Js, Mac and cheese, burgers, brats, tacos, or pizza.

Don't you have pea meal bacon? That's original Canadian.

youre doing the right thing

I don't think I've had peameal bacon since I was a kid. I rarely eat any kind of bacon for what it's worth, and I love bacon.

Salmorejo >>> Gazpacho