Making egg salad

>Making egg salad
>Run out of mayonnaise
>Tell mom we're out of mayonnaise
>"No user, we have some on the bottom shelf"
>Jar of Miracle Whip

Why the fuck do people eat that shit? To my mom it is literally synonymous with mayo, but they taste nothing alike.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6X_xB1JJ_Es
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because it lasts foreverrrr

It's basically mayo with honey mustard mixed in. I really don't like it but I can see why some people do. Sometimes I'll mix mayo and spicy mustard for some sandwiches.

Oh, and I think it would be pretty horrible in egg salad but wouldn't be so bad on chicken or used in a vegetable salad dressing.

Amerifats and their sugar. Isn't mayo bad enough? Why make it worse?

>be american
>think "oh yeah only americans like sugar"
>look up sugar consumption statistics
>average american consuming about 126 grams of sugar per day, that's 31 teaspoons
I had no idea it was so high. I know I eat better than the average person, maybe once every few weeks I'll have a sweet or use something sweet in my cooking but I don't drink soda and I think that's mainly why the consumption is so high.

Anyway, mayo is delicious, as long as you don't use too much. I think pic related is a bit much, fries from Belgium.

people in my family put miracle whip on their goddamn tacos

i'm so glad i'm moving out next month

youtube.com/watch?v=6X_xB1JJ_Es
Watch this video and you'll understand not why Americans like sugar, but why sugar is put into everything

Also, it's not just Americans, the french eat dessert for breakfast far more than people in the US where the standard breakfast is either oats or eggs

I visited New Zealand for a couple months and fries were always served with mayo/aioli, shit was soooo good.

Oh, yeah it definitely tastes good but when you have equal portion sizes of fries and mayo it's a bit much. You don't need much mayo.

That sounds scary. I could see a bit of mayo/Miracle Whip being okay on a chicken taco maybe, with onion/cilantro/lettuce. But then it's basically a chicken sandwich.

MOMMMMMMMMMM

Miwacle Wheep

MW is infinitely better than mayo you stupid cuck

it's definitely not the same as mayo, but personally, i enjoy both.

when it comes to egg or macaroni salad i prefer miracle whip because that's how my parents made it. i've tried it with mayo and that's good, too

Mayo tastes like semen left out in the sun

damn, dude

suck my cock, dude

lol

haha

dis nigga right here funny af bro

are you fucking RETARDED?? miracle whip isn't fucking mayo. it's made from water, HFCS, soy bean oil and vinegear. if you look at the ingredients, it lists powdered eggs AFTER corn starch. fucking corn starch. there's more corn starch in miracle whip than eggs. Mayo is fucking eggs and oil + a little bit of acid. miracle whip IS NOT MAYO

>American "salad"

Do americans really not eat this?

I always thought it was a sweet cream you put on cakes and the like, not a mayo placeholder.

Eggs. Oil. Vinegar. Food processor. It takes SECONDS to make a large batch.

Explain to a European who has never had miracle whip EXACTLY what it is like

I've never tried mayo or miracle whip and I never will

>egg salad
Why do people eat this shit?

>EXACTLY what it is like

That's simple. "disgusting".

It's like raunchy mayonnaise. I'm American and I hate miracle whip. Really doesn't taste like mayo at all but tasteless moms think it's the same thing.

Because it's cheap, has enough calories to justify it as a meal and is easy to make when you don't have much time/desire for effort

>Why the fuck do people eat that shit?

I think a better question is why you didn't simply make some mayo when you ran out. All you need is eggs and oil. It's amazingly simple.

Yeah, but it tastes bad and there are countless other things you could make for a similar amount of effort.

It's salad dressing you fucktard

13thpbp

that's cool whip

Smooth, creamy texture, with a very bland flavor that is suitable for enhancing the flavor of other ingredients.

[Food] vs [seasoned food]

u tell me

Funny thing, I was just talking to someone on Reddit about my hate for Miracle Whip.

fuck off back to plebbit

Miracle whip taste like peepee n poopoo :DD

MIRACLE WHIP IS ONLY GOOD FOR SALADS

TUNA SALADS
POTATO SALADS
MACARONI SALADS

>MIRACLE WHIP IS ONLY GOOD FOR
>TOSSING IN THE BIN

ftfy

What's it like living with autism?

whats it like thinking mcdonalds has the best quality meat available

fuck who doesnt love a bit of goblin cum on their sandwich though

Do you poorfags seriously make these garbage?