The great debate

the great debate

>paying for water
fag

Evian, peasant.

>water
get out of here with that shit, I prefer Water.

>Water

fuck THAT shit, everyone knows it's all about WATER

I bought some Italian seltzer water for like $7 at the international section of my grocery store and I was thoroughly disappointed by how little carbonation it had. It made me wonder if the seltzer water I am used to (generic store shit) is overcarbonated in the same fashion that all American flavors are overdone

I personally prefer WaTeR

W A T E R is better plebs.

>not being able to afford water

poorfag

but seriously fiji water is just asian spring water and never had voss but heard it is literally norwegian tap water. distilled is the way to go my negro.

Did you mean water or WATER?

Fuck widetext doesn't work anymore

enjoy your hormone infected water

Voss in #FullRoss.

W A T E R

A

T

E

R

>fiji water
Fuck off, Mexican Andy, shouldn't you be leeching off of Paul 'Ice Poseidon' Denino right now?

>It isn't water, IT'S A L I F E S T Y L E

theres hormones in my body all the time

>implying plastic bottles aren't the primary delivery medium for ZOG-approved feminizing hormones

You're comparing what is either bubbly water or sparkling water with seltzer water/club soda. There's a significant difference in carbonation between them.

I find the only people who buy into the free water meme are poorfags who don't own land. Sorry to hear that.

I don't particularly care for either. Fiji has some sulfur taste to it and Voss tastes a bit overchlorinated. Fiji will forever remain the most A E S T H E T I C tho.

ha, that shit is for niggers and poor people, and underclass scum.

people with actual taste know that ŵ̶͙̜̹͔͙͖͙̈̽ȃ̶͔̩͕̻͈ͤ͂ͣt̬͍̥̫̰͈ͯ͝ë̥̗̪͖͚̦̹́̑̈r͔̪̭̟̖̺̍̒͑́̉͌ͯ is superior

>He thinks they don't put hormones in bottled water
>mfw

answer i was looking for

Fiji has a much smoother, soft feel. I used to like Voss, though, when it came in glass bottles. Now that all I can find is plastic, though, I only buy Fiji (for myself), and Crystal Geyser for group stuff. Crystal Geyser is the best cheap bottled water.

This, i have a 500ml Fiji bottle by my side

S A D B O Y S

Buy a Voss for the glass bottle

This, I use it as a drink bottle. It's pretty strong glass and cheap too.

I got a case of voss at costco on sale
now I have 12 nicely sized glass water bottles that I keep filled in my fridge

Ugly ass, pizza-faced Guatemalan.

voss water? tss what is that, like a funny water or sumptin? tsss piece a gahbage

mofuckin ass mexican andy

>Not knowing that water is alpha.
Pfft, what an idiot.

Fuggin my fancy ass font is broken.

Voss is great for fruit infusions

Voss only if it's glass bottle, otherwise fiji

not a bad idea but a waste of strawberries

Jaden Smith recommends Just Water.

Dude also accused a hotel of trying to poison him by putting cheese in his ricotta omelette because he's vegan, though,

Voss is literally just Norwegian tap water that is tapped from this small town that is sort of known for being inbred. It's not so far from where I live, actually.

I don't like the voss water personally, BUT, I do buy them occasionally and dump the shit out for the container. They're great for fishing for liquid or for holding the lures.

It's all just fucking tapwater, ya gullible fucking sheep!!

Glass bottles > plastic bottles

Fiji water is for lower middle class people and /r/streetwear autists to feel cool

It's hilarious because the people who are buying Fiji jew are the types of people who are drinking almost nothing per day anyways. 1-2 bottles at most.

How about you incel house ridden Geeks trying working out or having a job maybe then you'll have to drink more than a cup of water per day.

Yeah this is one thing that I don't quite understand I drink up to a gallon and a half of water per day minimum a gallon I have no idea how these people can justify buying such expensive jew water.

Youre probably right though, it's for people that take a tiny sip and put the cap back on the bottle for an hour lmao

Triggered as fuck.

LOL poor people when will they learn

t. summer4chan

I either drink cheap generic storebrand bottled water or tap water. That shit is a scam.

plebians

I think drinking that much water a day is bad for your health, friendo. Please don't die.

>Fiji
Enjoy your arsenic.

>drinking water that has plastic leeching into it.

How is that any different from the plastic lining inside the cartons of boxwater?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>He doesn't know they line the cartons with the gay bomb chemical

IT'S WHAT THEY'RE PUTTING INTO THE WATER TO TURN THE FRIGGIN FROGS GAY

why did i understand this joke?

JUST

Tsss good one Chippah

Nothing like a room temperature solution of water, sugar and biomass for bacteria to munch on throughout the day.

Enjoy your rancid fruit punch by 11:00 AM

I remember enough to get that it's a reference, but i can't remember to what

My nigga

>plastic bottled mineral water

defeats the whole point retard

get gerolsteiner, or apollonaris, or perrier

Guess how I know you still live with your parents.

>Boxed Water
>Not Glass Bottles

>only the Fiji water is virgin

don't be a kek

>bottling shitty water in plastic bottles and selling for exorbitant prices while tasting virtually the same because it's bottled in plastic
get aids please

>not drinking well water from your property at the top of a mountain in the countryside
What's it like to eat shit?

My guess is he probably fills up gallon jugs at a public bathroom because his water service got cut off for non payment. He also pisses in jugs he collected from dumpsters since his toilet won't flush.

Secret Final Boss against God Tier
Mountain Spring Valley

Final Boss Tier
Evian
Non flavored Propel

Story Boss Tier
Voss
Fiji
Lifewater
Volvic

Mid Boss Tier
San Pelligrino
Smartwater
Hydro2O
That one water that has an extremely high Ph.

Common Enemy Tier
Nestle Water
Dasani
Poland Spring

Joke enemy tier
Tap Water
Baby Water

Oh shit nigger what are you doing tier
Perrier

SERIOUSLY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
Lemon flavored Perrier

This

faggots

Literally what? Are you retarded?

When I travelled the states I used to buy only fiji, it tasted almost like normal tap water we have here in Austria.

Am I the only one in this thread who owns a well?

My water is superior to any kind of bottled water.

I have a well and it's the best water I've ever tasted. But in jurisdictions where public waterlines are run, it's illegal to dig a well so you have to live in rural areas and that rules out most people.

>not buying the best
>fiji

>calling people who don't buy expensive water bottles poorfags
the opposite of a poorfag isn't someone with a middle class salary who blows all their money.

fucking idiotic niggers.

My work (4-star hotel) sells these for $5 a piece. I've never seen them anywhere else. Is that the fair market value?

Probably not.

You can estimate a FMV on several things,

1. Location of Market.
2. Prestige of Market
3. Rarity of Item
4. Luxury of Item
5. Substitutes for Item

1. Since the location of the Market is in a Hotel, its certainly upcharge.
2. Since your Hotel is 4 star, we can assume an upcharge
3. Bottle Water isn't rare, however that particular brand isn't sold everywhere.
4. It is on the same level of Evian as a Luxury Water.
5. As per practicality, easily substituted; as per luxury, moderately substituted.

I'd say with these factors, a package of 12 from the distribution costs about 25$-30$, meaning the bottom market price is 2.08$-2.50$, a FMV considering the 5 values above would most likely be 3.08$-3.50$ per bottle.

Now that's just an estimator model, if you want to find the actual, there are a lot more figures you have to take in such as "Cost to Distributor" "Cost of Shipping" "Location of Market Region" "Privatization vs Globalization Distributor and Market" "Seasonal Market Location." "Market willingness" "Global Political Environment" "Current/Past/Future Advertising" and so on.

Pretty much trying to directly find out the fair market value is an autistic mans sport, or its a traveling sellmans sport. "Just go to different regions of the nation you are selling and ask people what they are willing to pay for it." Once you've got 1000 people within a region, then you can write down a figure of the FMV of an item is.

fiji is actually trash, i bought it several times because i knew a whore that was obsessed with it. every time i was disappointed and would choose almost any other water brand over it

What's the brand? I would say you tried "Ferrarelle", it's shit.

btw I'm italian

>ZOG-approved

You are truly autistic

Amen, user!

the great debate

Two water taps on a fountain
One says "WATER" with a plain blue background
Another says "Water" with a watery background

>paying for water senpai

You bought a brand of water just because a prostitute loved it?

the obvious answer

>the Macbook of bottled water