Do you agree with this at all

Do you agree with this at all

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencealert.com/new-study-reveals-84-of-vegetarians-return-to-meat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. Vegans are fags.

decides everyone needs to know what they eat

Vegan projection. Move along, nothing new to see here.

>cult-like shaming of outsiders
Gee I wonder where the hatred for vegans comes from

I would tell everyone that I still ate meat. I would be too ashamed to admit I was vegan

No, I don't agree with going to parties. Especially not if there are going to be vegans there. Guy fucked up.

I, for one, am sick of going to parties and having to listen to meat eaters go on and on describing their diet to everyone.

You know how to spot the carnist? Don't worry, they'll fucking tell you about their meat cemetery stomach the first chance they get. Offer them a celery stick and watch them squirm. Fuckers can't handle it.

This doesn't happen to me because I don't hang out with over privileged white hipsters.

>I don't hang out with over privileged white hipsters.

...she said, while posting on /ck

what did he mean by this?

lel

>Herzog

Every time! Veeky Forums was right again!

Why would a normal person go to a vegan party?

just a guess so take this with a grain of salt but probably that we're a bunch of over privileged white hipsters

>>cult-like shaming of outsiders
>Gee I wonder where the hatred for vegans comes from

I thought vegans were supposed to be the "tolerant liberals," not the "hate filled liberals?"

You got a problem with based herzog m8

>vocal anything
>not hate filled
Tolerant and moderate constituents of anything keep to themselves. You only ever hear from the spiteful loud-mouthed retards in any given group.

Wrong herzog

Just lie. Nobody is really vegan anyway.

I'd be mad at myself if I unknowingly went to a vegan party. I don't mind the food, but if it's going to be an anti meat rally, I'd run out of there.

literally impossible for werner to ever be the wrong herzog

I'm willing to eat a vegan, but only if she reciprocates.

>tolerant liberals
that doesn't exist

>I thought vegans were supposed to be the "tolerant liberals," not the "hate filled liberals?"

Lol @ tolerant liberals. When have you seen a liberal at peace with anybody? All they do is hate everyone around them, and then hate each other & themselves for not being liberal enough.

>Walk into a room
>Pronounce that you're not allergic to shellfish for no reason
Just as retarded

just punch a faggotarian into the face and he wont be able to do anything about that
Dont punch xer too hard, or you might go to jail for murder.

meanwhile irl....
>be vegan
>go to a party
>force everyone to deal with your food issues
Reminder, veganism is a religion.

No, vegans are like the evangelical christian cuckservatives who hate everyone and everything, even their same sex boyfriend they sneak around with.

this.

also why would anyone be willingly a vegan? i can sort of get being a vegetarian but a vegan?

Actually "carnist" doesn't really exist, people are omnivores, as someone can't survive healthily with just vegetables and fruit, they can't with pure meat either. I'm sure a "carnist" would eat the celery stick and a chicken strip or something to get optimal proteins and vitamins

i would break up with that bitch so fucking fast

This. My cousin is vegan and we have to bend over backwards when we do family bbq's to get her specific bullshit thats hard to find in non-first world countries like soy """steak""" or garbanzo bean chorizo or lentil sausages. and she doesnt confirm until like the last day so we have to spend 2 hours on bus (total) to get from our small town to her hipster ass city filled with cyan haired chicks and guys with more metal piercings than face skin to find that expensive ass bullshit so she doesn't throw a tantrum if we just grill some vegetables or ask her to bring her own shitty food

If people care about eating habits at a party, it's pretty much a non-party and you should leave that shitshow.

Beige & Based.

I hate how there is this cult like shaming of rapists by non-rapists

so much for the tolerant left

not sure what kind of backwater country you're from but here everybody just brings their own stuff to a barbeque, especially vegetarians and vegans.

/thread

I think this guy might be onto something...
Something, can't put my finger on it...

Mah nygguh

If there was hot vegan chicks though. I would definatly lie to try to bang them. Although vegans are usually fat smelly hippies faggots.

>eating animals is morally comparable to rape of humans

You must go to some great fucking parties there user...must be like watching paint dry...
I went on a blind date years ago with a veggie, so I got the roast beast au jus...
She went to the can sometime after I finihed eating, so I went and paid the bill and left her behind...was pretty good date desu...

Whoever hosts the BBQ pays for it and guest bring like sodas beers sauces desert, whatever

Meant

>hip and trendy to be vegan
>berates anyone who doesn't do the same because it's hip and trendy
Most vegans are fat women who think that being vegan will justify them being fucking whales
Then they later say "but chicken and fish aren't meat"

>vegans
>real

Anybody who would be able to take this ad seriously has never been to a real party with real people and therefore it wouldn't be relevant to them anyway.

sciencealert.com/new-study-reveals-84-of-vegetarians-return-to-meat
Just leaving this here for ya sweetie.

wow what a sound analogy
you're not a fucking retard at all

Fpbp

U know what my response to vegans is

Bacon
LOL!

i like this reverse post.
weak as bait though, but i'm not 100% sure why you posted that reversed. everyone knows its the vegans who will talk about that shit all the time

>animals are part of the kingdom of ends
Man, vegans are fucking dumb.

Nah. We exist. It sucks that some people are hateful of people who don't look like them, but that's how they are. There's probably reasons for why they're so misguided. Even vegans have their reasons, though the idea of not eating animal products makes me sad inside. Have a great evening, bud.

don't forget the "vegans" who's argument is "meat is murder" but it somehow doesn't apply to whatever (usually fish, sometimes chicken too) animals they eat.
technically speaking, eating vegetables is murder too though

This is the smartest post I've seen on the chan in a month.

Fuck off murderer

Fuck off redditor

have fun getting cancer murderer

>technically speaking, eating vegetables is murder too though

This is how retarded the carnists are.

>Tolerant and moderate constituents of anything keep to themselves. You only ever hear from the spiteful loud-mouthed retards in any given group.

This is a mindset that allows you to disregard everything that people tell you so that you can just do whatever you feel like and not feel bad about it. its like a false equivalency... was Martin Luther King a loud-mouth retard? You probably think so, because the mindset that would lead you to believe people trying to change the world for the better are all loud mouth retards is the same mindset that will generally lead to republicuckanism and bigotry.

found the loud mouthed retard

>7617
> mfw pussy vegans are that sheltered from nature

I can't eat most fruits/vegetables/grains. My digestive system can't process them. Severe constipation, intestinal pain, bleeding. If I eat any insoluble fiber, it feels like I'm trying to digest steel wool.

/thread

>i shamed my date in public

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

Truer words have never been spoken.

t. Liberal who dislikes other liberals.

Same. Only with less constipation and more violent liquid/blood exit.
>crohns.txt

spotted the vegan. I think the lack of protein is starting to effect your brain.

>Crohn's
Sorry to hear that, user. Thankfully, they ruled that out for me, so until I can afford a capsule endoscopy (3+k maple pesos), I'm stuck with the not-an-actual-diagnosis of IBS-C. "Syndromes" are such a cop-out.

"Yeah, we see this grouping of symptoms all the time and while we know there's something wrong, we haven't a clue what is actually causing it, so here's a bandaid solution and an acronym for you so you can stop looking for the root problem and making us actually do our jobs of investigating the issue".

>Only have one life
>Live it being a pretentious prick not enjoying any of the limited number of pleasures available
>Die and fall into the abyss knowing you didn't enjoy life because "muh animal feelings"

Lol.

Buddha would like a word with you.

>muh hedonism

Lmao this

there's nothing wrong with being vegan

but i don't like the idea of being bullied for eating meat either

This. I'm a really shitty vegetarian and I cant even fathom saying no to a meal cooked for me. Veganism is militant in that it requires you to stop all animal product use or your just as bad as someone who literally slaughters the animals. Fuck them and their shit ideals.