Thoughts?

Thoughts?

>Americans call a pint of ice cream a "late night snack"
Explain this, lardasses

Ben & Jerry's often gives their ice cream silly, quirky, and/or referential names like Phish Food (for the band Phish) or Chunky Monkey for a couple examples. Jimmy Fallon the guy pictured on the container used to host a late night talk show called Late Night With Jimmy Fallon so they named his signature flavor Late Night Snack.

lol didnt realise that was jimmy fallon
thought that was somebrowny spanish actor like pic related

>Covered in potato chip clusters
So, is it a fake or do Americans really consider fucking potato to be a suitable ingredient for an ice cream? Is it related to the guy or his show?

Thoughts?

The co owner of b&j is autistic and cant taste so they have to throw stupid shit in there ice cream so he can feel the textures with his hypersensitive mind

never had that one but i'll assume it's just like the ones i've tasted, way too sweet

is that john leguizamo?

the mexican sidekick in every movie
yes

Go get some vanilla ice cream right now and sprinkle a bit of salt on top, eat that bite, you'll thank me later.

My people do that with butter and caramel, I know salt goes well with sweets.
That doesn't explain the potato.

potato chip, just meant to be a salty crunchy addition, stop trying to make it incomprehensible.

This is the best thing I've ever read, also a totally accurate explanation

Much better than i expected when i tried it. It's less sweet than most of their other flavors

Some of the chips got soggy really quick even though they are covered in chocolate though

Ive never eaten ben and jerrys due to there shitlib political views

If they really wanted to capture the spirit of late night television, they should've made it extra salty.

>there
your average conservative Americlap, folks

does jimmy fallon really need two ben and jerry's flavors? tonight dough is pretty good.

>endorses black lives matter in america
>refuses to serve australian customers 2 scoops of the same flavor to protest the country's lack of gay marriage laws
All I wanted was a treat that isn't overtly political

>every movie

"The Tonight Dough" is superior