What meal would you cook to impress a girl?

What meal would you cook to impress a girl?

Is that CIA?

Thats a big nig

Depends on the girl. Don't go in blind, try and find a match between her preferences and what you are really good at.

If she's a nocook, stir fry or steak dinner. People who don't cook will be impressed by this even if you fuck up a little. If she cooks, eggplant Parmesan or carbonara.

>tfw girl I was with said she loves omelet
>tfw I go and pick some terragon and buy some chives and parsley so I can make a few delicious french omelet
>tfw drive out to buddy's farm to get some eggs
>tfw cook it perfectly
>"looks pret- EWW It's all gooey inside, can you toss it in the microwave"
>mfw

This.

I somehow tend to date vegetarians so i go off of what I know they like. My only staple thing is baked fruit for dessert. Tend to make the meal a few days befpre to see how it will turn out so I can tweak if needed. Made some shitty meals before and I'd rather not come off as incompetent.

For him

Ox tails
Neckbones
Chitlins
Fried chicken
Collard greens
Corn bread
Pickled pig/chicken feet
Grape drank

ladies

bbc? im cia

>serves a women raw eggs

Rendition of OPs datenight.

Something I was sure I wouldn't fuck up I guess.
A nice steak with a baked potato and some salad maybe.
Or carbonara with some garlic bread on the side.

Instant Coffee.

I start treating my love interest as if they were my daughters.

Respect and consideration is always where I let myself be recognized.

In a sense im mock playing with whoever the woman is as a taste of how "my/our" daughter os to be treated.

The reservation I just filed with the restaurant lists Smee, Maimen, Dr. Pavalier, Button Lee, Juan O'Veus, Virs Juan, Tatahk, Getsda Stae, Onmai Aircraft, Wu Pait, Yu Tugrab, Dr. Pavel, Heed Iddent, Flai Sogud, Wu Wan, Stu Trainex, Telmi Abautbane, Waidus Hi, Werda Mask, Lotta Lo'yadee, Farah Hyredgun

Make a chocolate soufflé for dessert. People think it's really hard to make and it tastes great, so it will impress and actually be good.

I cook food that I like to eat and also enjoy. So prolly chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans or fried corn, loaf of French bread, some kind of chocolate dessert.

Also, just FYI girls aren't impressed by a guy cooking.

maybe not you, high maintenance roastie

pic related wrapped in bacon and a side of 'go'za

Your deluding yourself, but go ahead bro. Make her dinner. If she says she's "impressed" then she's lying to you and simply stroking your ego. Women don't care if you cook for them or not. Now,...Men do,... men care if a woman can cook... but nah...women... they don't give a shit about your cooking skills. They will appreciate the gesture but nothing more. They care about your tongue and money making skills.

Is that Petyr "Littlefinger" Baelish on the left?

Kek!

Also nunchuck skills, bow hunting skills, computer hacking skills. Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills!

The first thing my boyfriend made for me was french toast with a bananas foster inspired sauce on top (for the morning after, of course.) I was pretty dang impressed. The first dinner he made for me was a deep fried calzone, but we're both into trashy food so I liked it.

>impressed
>THE MORNING AFTER

Proof right there boys... women are liars

Steak au poivre. Make it in front of her so she can see you set some shit on fire.

Is that rand paul?

fuck

>Aryan
>Perfect male height of 5'10
>Can say hello in three different languages
>almost scored a perfect 100 on my last IQ test
Am I not ENTITLED to a black gf?

Show her the flight plan on an omelette.

Why are the Irish OBSESSED with black women?

Scrambled eggs, blueberry buttermilk pancakes and bacon.

Breakfast foods for the win.

>before being official
pizza on a movie night, unless she has a specific request. works 2/3 times.

>after being official
most times italian / asian dishes during dinner night, unless we're feeling adventurous on trying shit out. anything goes for breakfast.

Thought it was Rand Paul

INB4 cleat lobster

Its the kinship formed between slave races.

Pan fried chicken. You can spice it with whatever you like, but don't overdo it. Sometimes I use maple syrup, nutMeg, some chipotle pepper, and a little bit of garlic salt and it tastes quite good. You can pair it with rice or just some garlic bread

Damn I thought it was too.

There is always a fire in the kitchen.
There is always a kettle on the boil.

With stew.

>There is always a fire in the kitchen.

100 isn't the maximum on an IQ test budd'y but it's okay to be depressingly average don't worry.

this is one of the more disturbing and creepy things i've read since coming to this site

>100 IQ

wew lad

Oh sweet summer child

t. Manages the top grossing cinnabon in his state

Is that the guy from Get Out on the right?

it's the ambiguous nature of the comment, and the tone.. you're a fucking psychopatch, man.

nah you're just a summer child. not the guy you're arguing with, and I haven't used the word "summer" in the Veeky Forums sense in maybe 10 years but if you're not a textbook example of a kid who just got out of school, then you're doing a really good job of LARPing as one

Fuck off normy

>it's the ambiguous nature of the comment, and the tone.. you're a fucking psychopatch, man.
>you're a fucking psychopatch, man.
>you're a fucking psychopatch
>a fucking psychopatch
>psychopatch
I don't speak summer-child, what did it mean by this?

*normie

He struck me as a Norman, so whilst he is certainly a normie, he's also a normy

Daily reminder that the celts invented all so-called "french" foods which were then stolen from us and presented to the world as a "french" invention

Would make chicken marsala or similar and flambe that shit in front of her

Potatoes, steamed cauliflower and my trademark godly Sauce Hollandaise.

Is that why the Irish identify with Palestinians as well? Weird.

Girls and hoes might not be. An actual woman would be.

Women don't like nice things, they prefer the burnt leftovers of what a man doesn't eat.

It is evolution.

Southern White people eat all those things you mentioned as well dumbass Yankee

Speak for yourself.

Texas isn't the south dumbass forever second biggest state

French omelets are literally raw eggs wrapped in a thin layer of cooked egg. They're bad and the French should feel bad. She's right.

t. numale

Lol thinking that the midwest was the south

You never fought in muh civil war that we let the north win now did ya yankee?

I've got a new background for my desktop!
Thanks senpai.

>Texas
>Midwest
wut

That's a big goy.

Did she eat all of them?

That looks delicious, and an egg is only 80 kcal

isn't this the niggress bieber is nailing?

Some weird fucking names.

she didn't have a choice

>almost scored a 100 on my IQ test
>almost
So you are a double digit retard?

UUUU

Meh, she's about an 8 for a black girl. 5 for all women.

100 is the average of most humans familia.

>5'10

rare steak and a protein shake

Sorry, only non-faggots are allowed to rate qt girls. Please see your way

These faggots all took the bait

this is AA6 tier