My diet's been nothing but fish, poultry, produce, water, and tea for the last six weeks, less than 900 calories a day...

My diet's been nothing but fish, poultry, produce, water, and tea for the last six weeks, less than 900 calories a day, jogging 2 miles in addition to working 9-12 hours packing in a warehouse, and I'm still not losing any fucking weight at all. The only change is that my joints and back are killing me and I have less and less energy every day.

My doctor and nutritionist are useless faggots who tell me the same shit every visit and tell me to stop doing things I keep telling them I haven't done in months (no beer, potatoes, red meat, bread, fried foods, you know.)

Should I give up and just get liposuction already? I have a fucking 46 inch waist.

What you describe is physically impossible.
The only possible explanations are:
1) you're miscounting your calories (a common problem)
2) you're eating in your sleep

How are you calorie counting. Are you weighing everything or are you winging it?

I'm using the Fitbit app and the calories on the labels.

Well, there's either something wrong with the app or how you are using it.

I lost 35 pounds in a month and a half.

My diet consists of caloric restriction with a paleo diet while intermittent fasting.

Basically. I skip breakfast. Eat a kale salad for lunch with two tablespoons of raw pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and chia seeds. Spiced with a balsamic vinegar, sage, black pepper, and garlic. I supplement with a complete multivitamin, galic, milk thistle, and a couple nootropics.

Dinner is usually rice or a small portion of meat with some olives and other assorted vegetables or I will eat canned chicken salad heavy on spices and vegetables.

I drink at least two liters of water a nice. A cup of coffee or tea in the morning and wine at night. I never touch soda, candy, grain except rice, no beats, and I go super lean on meat.

I walk two miles a day and work a labor intensive job 45 to 50 hours a week.

I have never been in better shape or felt better. Also, less stress helps the body regulate its function.

Unless you have a thyroid problem you should be burning weight like a mad man.

You could eat fried pizza and lose weight if you were counting calories correctly, but you aren't.

>in addition to working 9-12 hours packing in a warehouse

That isn't as good a workout as you think it is.

I think the key is to maximize nutritional intake while minimizing calories. That lunch is the highest form of nutrition you can get. But so low in calories it provides the base level of what you need to function efficiently without getting tired.

I don't get hungry either until around 7 pm.

It should pretty much be religious.

heaventrips don't lie.
take this shit to Veeky Forums to where it belongs, fatty.

Op you fell for the calories in vs calories out meme. The body is more complicated than that.

Try keto and I bet it'll work for you.

How can that diet BE more keto? Unless he just drowns everything in butter.

Yes the ratios matter.

>The body is more complicated than that.

From a general health perspective, sure. From a weight loss perspective? Absolutely not.

Some really stupid people itt.

OP you are either counting wrong or lying. You don't have some magical body that defies the laws of physics. Are you actually counting calories or just assuming because you are eating healthy foods? 900 calories is too low, go for at least 1200.

You're eating too little so your body's BMR has turned to 900 calories to compensate how little you're eating.

Eat more calories in order to restore your body's BMR. About 3000 calories should do it. Then move to eating keto+IF in order to melt your fat away.

>you're obviously counting too low...eat more.

Yeah, we got a genius here.

Well, you are obviously one of the stupid people. I'm not saying he should eat more food. 1200 calories is much better for losing weight than 900 if you actually count calories correctly, which OP clearly does not.

either you believed him or not, retard. In your first sentence you called him a liar then in your fourth sentence you believed him and told him to eat more.

You should learn how to read before calling somebody else a retard. I do not believe him and I was making the point that even if he was counting correctly, 900 is too low to begin with.

telling someone who is under counting their caloric intake to increase their calories is fucking stupid. How do you not see this?

Holy fuck, are you just trolling me now? That is not what I'm saying at all.

1) He is counting calories wrong
2) He thought he was eating 900 calories which is too low regardless of how much he actually ate
3) Once he learns how many calories he actually eats, he should shoot for around 1200 as opposed to 900

It's really not that hard to understand

These are what I eat most often and I'll have one or two fillets per meal plus 2.5 cups of steamed frozen vegetables. I cook each fillet with 2 tbsp of great value canola oil.

You're doing a protein sparing modified fast type of diet. Increase your fat intake (make a browned butter sauce and pour it over the fish) over your protein intake. This is called keto, think fat first then protein.

Keto simply means cutting carbs. It has nothing whatsoever to do with fat.

If that's what OP is eating he's already on a ketogenic diet.

I really hate the taste of butter though. What if I ate an egg a day instead?

That's Atkins. Keto is specifically low carb high fat.

I don't give a fuck about your fad diets, friend
You're in ketosis if you run out of sugar and carbohydrate to burn to produce the sugar for your brain. Fat doesn't factor in either way, because your brain can't use it.

Where the fuck are you getting your dumb information?

This. Atkins induction and keto are essentially same thing.

kek

Stop lying to yourself, OP. You're probably one of those people who snack tiny bits here and there on the go thinking it won't matter but it adds up. Definitely counting wrong, too. Maybe reading serving sizes incorrectly.
Btw, fitbits SUCK at estimating activity and burned calories. They can't even count steps right. Don't trust them.

You should try the high carb vegan diet! Search for durianrider on youtube

>a fucking 46 inch waist.
>jogging 2 miles

Sure you have, LARPer.

>Where the fuck are you getting your dumb information?

From the definition of the word "ketosis", which makes no mention of fat whatsoever.

I'm not denying that keto/atkins diets tend to be high in fat. But the point is that the high fat content has nothing to do with the ketogenic process.

>From the definition of the word "ketosis", which makes no mention of fat whatsoever.
So nothing in print? Ok. thanks for your opinion.

>appetite fading, no desire to eat
>had a glass of water and a biscuit for combined breakfast/lunch/dinner
>nearly threw up after eating it
>lost stone and a half in a month
>doctor time maybe? yes? im thinking yes.

Don't do any stupid diets. Use myfitnesspal to estimate how many calories you should eat to lose weight, then use myfitnesspal to count your calories everyday and make sure you follow the recommended daily calorie intake given by myfitnesspal.

Its that fucking simple. You can almost eat whatever you want, you can eat candy, cake or pizza once in a while, just make sure your diet is balanced and that you stay within the recommended calorie intake everyday.

When you are fat, you don't realize that the portions and amounts you are eating isn't normal. For you its normal, but for a thin person its not normal at all. With a calorie counter there is a hard number telling you that you have had enough food for the day. Its not your fucked up brain who doesn't understand portion control deciding how much you eat.

Do you have a diagnosed metabolic disorder or hormonal imbalance? As a type 1 diabetic, I have experienced some funny caloric math problems from the analog insulins. Might be a thyroid problem if you're not a diabetic. Otherwise, I'm thinking the same thing these other people are. You're probably counting calories inaccurately. Start using a food scale for a while to be absolutely sure the amounts are correct. Don't exclude any cooking oils or condiments that contain calories. Sometimes you can be putting on muscle that replaces the fat, but you still weigh the same.

But no, don't freak out and get rage surgeries or quit trying to be healthier altogether. What the fuck? You think getting the body you want only takes 6 weeks? Dude, it takes a couple years.