It's time

It's time

Doesn't really fit

Be careful OP, what are you planning?

I'm guessing we're in for shitty chili.

Nope just ground beef

How many bottles of Nyquil does this recipe call for?

>Adding raw onions to the partially cooked beef

Fuck, I hate you already and I don't even know you.

time to slime

Did you add all that grease or is it from the beef?

>didn't even brown the beef properly

Well, at least I got the "shitty" part right.

Probably from the beef. The cheap stuff doesn't even need cooking oil it's so fatty.

This. Look closely and it's 80% "lean" (lol)

OP Here. came out like shit so I threw it away. gave a bit to my dog. didnt even take a pic of the final product because of how fucking bad it was.

F A G G O T

lol you didn't even do anything yet
what were you trying to make?

just ground beef man. my mom bought me a 3lb package cause she knows i like it and it was about to expire so i was forced to cook it all at once, which i did. it just didnt come out that good so im throwing it away

How do you fuck up ground beef lmao

Mom's gonna be mad you wasted that ground beef.

Fuck me just how retarded are you? You could have formed that into burger patties and frozen them individually. You could have cooked it down into a simple ragu, portioned & froze it.

Good God Veeky Forums is so inept I wonder how they don't slice their thumbs off and set fire to themselves on the regular.

WHY ARE YOU SUCH A FAGGOT?

Don't just dump 4lbs of meat into a pan, it's just going to steam and taste like shitty mush. Next time brown the beef in batches.

man this makes me nostalgic for my mom's cooking
I remember she would take one of those big packages of fatty ground beef, cook it with seasoned salt and onions, and somehow turn it into an amazing gravy using a mixture of cornstarch and water

>somehow turn it into an amazing gravy

Are you implying that this process is somehow difficult or special? And that you don't know how to do it?

FFS user, it's babbys first gravy, and it's super fucking simple.

really? I never see the cornstarch thing in recipes or anything, so I thought it was unique

Lol, adding cornstarch to thicken a sauce is cooking 101 user. The package the cornstarch comes in probably describes how to do it. It's also how 99% of Chinese stir-fry sauces are thickened.

Once you move beyond the basics you'd make a roux with flour and the fat left behind in the pan instead of using the cornstarch as a thickener. And moving on from that you start getting into adding wine and reduced stock to your gravy.

That meat doesn't look good senpai

Good thread op!

>A gas stove is wasted on this autist

You could have bought 3 of those garbage chili seasoning packets and a big can of beans a bell pepper and some tomato sauce and at least had an edible chili. Damn you are a serious manchild.

no u

Disappointed we weren't getting sleepy time burger.

do you just like eat straight ground beef as a meal? like do you even salt it?

did your dog send it back?

>80% beef
What is the rest 20%?

80% lean beef, 20% beef fat.

Shoulda made meatloaf desu

>he gave onions to the dog
RIP doggo

How new are you?

>best by 6/18
Hope you're well stocked on toilet paper OP

>Nope just ground beef
>literally shows onions in the picture