Dinner thread?

Dinner thread?
I'm having some tasty soup

I'm probably eating hospital food. GF's gallbladder is on the fritz and she's admitted awaiting surgery. Shitty story but it's true.

thanks for all that useless crap nobody asked about
enjoy your hospital food

is that sopa de macaco

It's dog food

just go reee next time

is that raw organ meat? making dog food?

Naw I'm just marinating some cheap pork I bought for later

Kind of looks like meat jello doesn't it?

Why do you marinate your meat in a dog food bowl?

what kind of bowl do you use?
ck always hates my bowls

Not a dog food bowl

Seeiously dude, that looks exactly like the stainless steel bowls they sell at PetSmart specifically for feeding large dogs.

i have been using it all my life, it was my mothers bowl, i took it when i moved out

Now this pork is ready for the wok

cool, what are you frying it in?

pork chop sandwich with lettuce replacing the buns

That's exactly what they are. Don't be so gullible. You're on the internet. Have some intelligence.

The joke is that his mother was a bitch

only the best
cheap vegetable oil

>not canola
>costs the same
>is healthier than olive oil
this is why plebs all die of heart attacks

>this is why plebs all die of heart attacks
thats an unintended benefit

>canola

I refuse to support the Canadian rapeseed industrial complex.

A bit more flour since it's sticking together

I see what you did there, and I like it.

Gonna make a variation of this, which I made yesterday. Gonna try deglazing for the first time to make a nice pan sauce

I don't think your dog is going to eat that.

I made a cheese souffle. It was a little underdone, but very delicious. Surprisingly easier than I thought for my first time.

Some quick chopped vegetables
Fucking bell pepper was going bad

Made a tuna steak, steamed green beans, and a side salad with homemade vinaigrette. I marinated the tuna in soy sauce, lemon juice, and garlic. Garlic stuck to outside of fish and got burned. Soy sauce made tuna too salty. I still think it's pretty good for my first time, but I'll definitely change it up a little next time I try tuna steaks.

No pics of my meal so have a cat.

Wew that's two fucking pounds of pork

Getting the sauce ready

chicken thighs baked with pilaf.

also shown: lunch until friday

pasta roni and chicken tenders

And that's Kung Pao
Way too dark because I accidentally the dark soy sauce

it would have rice if i bothered to mke some

nice user
i have been meaning to make pilaf since i saw chef jhons video and bough some discount saphron

Baby bellas, blue cheese crumbles, and ribeye

i bet my ass thats like the last bit of blue cheese you had in the fridge and a late adittion
i dont blame you, i cant control myself around that stuff either

marinade was
white whine
honey
crushed garlic
ginger
herbs
black pepper
and a bit of 5 spice

Did you sear the bottom and finish in the oven? That is the only way to cook a fish steak.

Viel Erfolg, Übung macht den Meister

Sim, my fellow /ceekay/poster. Garlic and raw macaco are the key to a great sopa.

Nice kitty

Made a sloppy pork cutlet and frozen fries. Cutlet tasted pretty ok. Anything I can do to up the flavor? I think it was in the oil too long.

Hmm, what did you season it with? Did you bread it yourself? It does look maybe a bit overdone, but I haven't tried to make something like that myself before. For pork, I like to go with an acid to cut some of the greasiness and either something spicy or sweet, perhaps both. My mom used to make pork chops with an apricot and thyme sauce that was pretty good.

Those fries look soggy

Made some slow cooked pulled pork by modifying a bunch of recipes that I found online and combining them into one. Best pulled pork I've had in my life.

I'm having chickpea and pinto bean masala on a pita bread, both of them made at home.

Not OP but I don't see it. It just looks like any other stainless steel bowl you see in kitchens.

that looks dank my friend

Because I'm a furry and all my dishes are dog food bowls

Got BBQ chicken in the oven. Making up some potato salad for a side

Recipe?

I don't know yet. i'm waiting to see what mommy is bringing home for me.

I made way to much fucking fried chicken, first time making it. Is pretty good but to much work for something that's better at Popeye's. Maybe I'll try again and try to make it better.

Stuffed peppers with mushrooms, barley, black beans, sun-dried tomatoes, carrot, celery, onion, basil, parmesan cheese and mozzarella on top.

I have some ahi tuna I want to use for sushi. For some absent-minded reason, I left it in the fridge for a couple of days. It's completely sealed in its package though. Will it still be good if I freeze it up or use it now?

For the chickpea and pinto bean masala, here's what I did:
I sautéed onions, ginger, and garlic. Then I added some chickpeas and pinto beans which I had left soaking since last night. I poured in water, and added cumin, cinnamon, nutmeg, paprika, chili powder, black pepper, and bay leaves. I left it cooking for about an hour, and then I thickened it with a roux (made with flour and butter).
For the pita bread, I used a basic recipe I found somewhere.
I know it's not authentic Indian food, and it wasn't meant to be authentic at all.

Had one of these gourmet bad boys

lao gan ma is top tier

Tuna salad sandwich on honey wheat, mixed vegetables, and scoop chips

What are you gonna scoop?

I just like the saltiness

There's nothing quite like some pork to give you tapeworms which consume your brain.

damn I've never seen frozen curly fries

I had some eggs and buns going old..

I get full after 3 of these things.

Um sir what the fuck is this

shut the fuck up, faggot

I made some Japanese fried chicken tendies.

looks nice

What do you mean, don't they look absolutely tasty?

It's an eggmix with garlic, oregano, salt. Hotdog buns soaking it up and fried, then fried again with the cheese and ham.

Try it, very tasty.
No one else will want to eat it,so you got it all for yourself.

not him, they do look tasty. Just odd and very fattening.

I enjoyed it. had a really nice prominent ginger and sesame taste. If you're interested I can paste the recipe.

No thanks I've never fried anything before.

Made fried chicken livers last night. No pics, it wasn't bad for my first attempt. They were kind of creamy, though, and the outside was already a hair past gbd, so I didn't want to cook them any more.

I feel you. My wife's son is having his tonsils taken out. Her boyfriend went to go get KFC for us though.

vindaloo with rice and bread tonight

Where did you get this recipe from?

what do you think vegetable oil is made from?

Came up with it myself. Probably was very hungry and wanted to make a pizza but had nothing but bread and egg.

trwf

no one gives a shit about your boring diary update faggot

wow nigga

That's what I always say

what sort of batter you got going there cowboy?

youre literally retarded

why the fuck are you eating "soup" with a fork?