These shits are a fucking disgrace to humankind

These shits are a fucking disgrace to humankind.

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com/5889806/faux-loko-the-diy-drink-i-shouldnt-be-telling-you-about/
fourloko.com/find
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Agreed. One of the few times in my life I was unable to finish a bevvie because of how disgusting it tasted.

drank two after not drinking for 2+ years at my coworkers funeral, vomited everywhere, had to be driven home. the groom helped me into the backseat of a car. it was so humiliating.

i miss them.

Wait, the groom? At a funeral? I've never been to a funeral. There's a groom?

They were baller when they had like cocaine and meth in them. Then they went pussy mode because a couple of college retards died.

So yeah, now it sucks.

I drank many many many of these in high school. Mostly the watermelon flavor. Pairs well with a blunt full of shitty weed

Wish I could try one

They used to be good till stupid college kids fucked everything up. Now none of the stuff that made them good is in there anymore, just high alcohol. I loved them Like liquid cocaine ... you could drink 2, get totally fucked Up and party for hours.

U know u can drink good booze and take a caffeine pill or even just drink jaeger bombs/vodka red bull/irish coffe/ whatever and have the same effects. Its just alcohol and caffeine

I still like them, but I'm an alcoholic. I only drink them on vacations with buddies though when we want to toast to the sheer ridiculousness of life.

>when you drink so heavily weddings and funerals start to blend together

Yeah, i know but it's just not the same.

gizmodo.com/5889806/faux-loko-the-diy-drink-i-shouldnt-be-telling-you-about/

And a best man

Yeah but is it loko in la cabesa?

One of alcoholisms final bosses. I can't believe I use to drink 2 of these and a 12 pk of natural ice every day on average and manage to go to work the next day

Seek help.

As a liquor clerk in a not so nice part of town I can tell you that only the worst of the worst drink these things. Mostly prairie niggers

I took two quad stack rolls and went to a party and my buddie started a chant to get me to beer bong a four loco gold.

8/10 was pretty fun

Shit, son, get it together.

I really wish I could find them in the UK.
I've looked in so many different shops for it, just because I want to try it since it's spammed on here a lot.

Worst shit I've ever tasted and I wish I never did. I chugged one on spring break in high school. Big mistake

Watermelon was like drinking acid. We only had it, lemonade, and fruit punch.

Union Black is a similar experience imo

When I was 15 my mom caught me chugging one and threatened to call the cops.

Its really not even worth trying. Imagine the most sugary syrupy alcoholic beverage you can then times it by 1000 and thats what these are.

Ill send you some if you send me some frosty jacks matey

fourloko.com/find
There you go, buddy.

oh, im sorry. it was a wedding.

>redhead cries laughing

Was Sparks similar? Because I drank that before.

>I really wish I could find them in the UK.

I'm sure you can find sugary, high-abv malt booze everywhere on the planet.