Anything more like this? studentmode is hard

anything more like this? studentmode is hard

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9WXIrnWsaCo&t=10s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is oriental flavored ramen vegan?

something that i do that i don't know anyone else does: add a spoonful or two of gravox to the water in your shin ramyun. super thick, meaty filling sauce, a poor mans tonkotsu

I've started adding Miso Soup to mine, and it's way better than ever before.

It's a (soy?) broth concentrate.

depends, are orientals animals?

Thanks for this... Would it work in a rice cooker?

i wish i'd finished school, good luck op
get a slow cooker and cook pinto beans, onions and cumin/garlic/chile powder (look in the mexican section, it's way cheaper)
that's what i do when i'm feeling poor, and would have been great in a dorm room if i'd thought about it then
fuck man, i think the meal plan was a six hundred dollar a month minimum, and each meal was an average of about ten-twelve bucks, what a scam

Sure, I've steamed veggies in a rice cooker, I don't see why meat and broth wouldn't work just as well.

Nice, always wanted to use my cooker for something other than rice and beans

youtube.com/watch?v=9WXIrnWsaCo&t=10s

Learn how to cook with rice! Steam veggies and put them over rice. Stir fry veggies and put it over rice. Stir fry veggies, then add a corn starch and broth slurry over it and serve over rice. Cook fried rice with leftovers rice. Make congee for breakfast.

I haven't posted in over 3 years, and I just have to say user, this looks fantastic. Can it be served cold?

Soy and bonito stock for most of them

>student mode is hard
>im too good to visit a food pantry for piles of free food

1st world problems.

In my country food pantries are only open to the darkies

They're not plants, they're not fungi, and they're not bacteria. They respond to stimuli, they are heterotrophs, and can voluntarily move. They have highly developed sensory and nervous systems. So yeah, they kind of are animals.

Liked a post

this is great got any more?

What does anyone recommend to liven up shin ramyun?

with the chicken ramen, add rendered chicken fat it makes such a difference

This is pretty cheap and made up of things found in most house holds.

breakfast breads