Minnesota State Fair Food 2017

How do you feel about the new foods being introduced at the Minnesota State Fair this year?

mnstatefair.org/find/new-food/

Looks like your typical fair food, nothing particularly over the top. I'd murder a pork belly burger and a tipsy pie.

The Swine and Spuds and the Swing Dancer look fucking amazing and I'm sad I'll never eat them.

In before people not understanding that you only eat fair food once a year and over the top bullshit is entirely the point. Most of that stuff isn't even too crazy.

that pork belly burger.

whenever I tell my fellow minnesotans that I've never been to the MN state fair they get weird

never saw the appeal of standing shoulder to shoulder just to get fatter than I already am

>duck bacon wontons

I would eat everything on here

Damn, I'm jealous. Looks really tasty.

A lot of it just seems like food truck abominations. I'd go for the mole pork tamales though.

Some of it looks kind of interesting, but honestly I'd probably just get a turkey leg, corn dog, and funnel cake anyway.

It's all just a gimmick to get more people to come and spend money.

I could not have said that better myself 10/10

No shit retard

Gee, Minnesotans sure are insufferable.

If I understood the ploy, how am I retarded?

>m8

Makes everything at the Big E look like garbage in comparison.

it's not a ploy if there's no attempt to hide it

>subway is just a ploy to get people to buy sandwiches

Who mankato here?

>Veeky Forums is merely a ploy to get people to shitpost

Your village only exists to sell useless middleclass degrees like professional telephone sanitizer, and an excuse for people in my area to move far enough away to not visit their parents.
>mfw Rochester is still somehow even worse

I would the pie, the cranberry, the avocado, the wontons, the corn blueberry eclair, and everything except the spuds on the last page here

Eaten in the order and budget of most unattainable and hardest to cook on my own.

Better than deep fried butter lol. Also those deep fried cheese curds tho
>shout out to the greatest state fair in the USA

And where do you live mr high and mighty

Can't be any worse than the fried butter on a stick at the Iowa State Fair

Pretty much anything that's not deep fried looks delicious. My personal drools are the Breakfast Buddy Bowl, Deviation Stout Steak Taco Naan, Double Dose of Pork Belly, and the Mobster's Caviar. They all look fucking amazing.

Yes uh, gimme a dubble Allah ahkbar with relish, supersize

You can order those at the Allah Snahkbar.

Fluffernutter is God tier. Used to have it when I was a kid it's the fucking best.

Everything else is below average.

Rochester. We're absolutely trash including me.
Who do I think I am, insulting good proper MN.

Tipsy Pie, Taco Naan, and Pie in the Sky malt look pretty good.

Would also try the Mobster Caviar, desu

>no cheese curds
I am not going this year