BARTENDERS BTFO

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-20/beer-atms-threaten-americas-waiter-bartender-recovery

youtube.com/watch?v=WxyDSU4rmTo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YES! NO MORE TIPS, NO MORE WAITING FOR A DRINK

time to get a real job bartendies, automation is COMING

Umm... no? I'd like to see one of those soda fountain cocktails taste anything like a poured one is.

Maybe you're one of the faggots who drank the short-lived "jack and coke," bottled drinks, and retardedly thought to yourself, "Good Enough!"

Also, you think niggers filling up their juice jugs in McDonald's is bad? Think about drunks when they got the whole tapper to themselves.

That's a shame. Instead of a human bartender who can and will remember your preferences, were going to have a system in place that panders to the lowest common denominator.

And I don't tend bar or tip for better service, so you can take that argument and blow it out your asshole.

>Also, you think niggers filling up their juice jugs in McDonald's is bad? Think about drunks when they got the whole tapper to themselves.
that's not gonna happen.
did you even watch the video?
you have to give the attendant your credit card in order to get the card that operates the machine. they're gonna get their money.

Nope, didn't watch the retarded video.
>please, here's my card so I can fill up my draught

Nope, I'd just go to an actual bar and have real service. At that rate, go to a fucking 7-11 and drink it out on the sidewalk.

Was this made for the autistic fucks who need to use self-checkout machines even when it becomes inconvenient compared to the regular method?

>appreciating convenience is autism

wat

I love the way humans are busily making theirselves useless to theirselves. We are replacing ourselves quite rapidly. Who cares about people anyway, robots will do it all. Who cares if we exist?

A restaurant near me has done something like this for years and their bartenders are still busy.

>no more buy backs
>no more comped drinks
>no more sleazy bartender poon

Best to drink at home then.

Will your "convenience," provide a tapper of an actual mixed drink? No? Because this is a fucking bar. Where you pay an exorbitant amount of money money for your drink.

Gee!

Not really, they have these in vegas and are completely useless, no one sits at them. People go to the bar expecting a bar tender of some kind to at least talk to if no one else is there. Also order food and not to mention cut people off and such.

If you want to save on tips or waiting for a drink, get some booze and hang out with your friends at their house.

>soda fountain cocktails
It pours beer from a tap, you dumbshit.
Oh, and people have already built home automated cocktail mixers. It's not hard. Just about the only thing they cant do is a proper shake.

Even if I don't want to talk to anyone at a bar, I still expect well-mixed drinks, and my empty being taken away without me having to get up for anything more than a cigarette or piss.

This "convenience" tapper doesn't solve any of that.

I don't drink but went to a "barcade" here in San Diego that had these when some friends visited. They gave you a wristband and you just touched the screen with the wristband and served yourself and payed at the end. It was phenomenal in comparison to dealing with a faggy bartender all day.

Have you eve tried a cocktail from a tapper? They're all fucking garbage.

Even if there was the behind-infrastructure to truly make one that would stand up to any decent bartender (which there isn't), it would cost more than mixed at the bar, or would be watered down enough to compete with the bar prices.

Cocktail taps are shit. And pouring my own beer, I may as well be buying from a store and not pay the premium. Without going into the offshoot that some draughts are better from tap, but some places don't clean their lines from things like unfiltered farm ales, which makes them taste off as shit.

Current bar
>be regular at bar
>good friends with all the bar tenders there
>sometimes get asked favors to like separate some people or what not
>sometimes get free drinks because they goofed, sometimes don't get charged at all for a drink because it is on the house
>sometimes will sneak in an extra drink before happy hour ends
>can talk with them and such, usually end up buying more because of human interaction

robobar
>wait in line for drink standing the whole time
>please slide card
>get drink
>liquor didn't pour in mixed drink or only carbonation poured in with liquor
>have to get staff to fix it some how and sit and wait
>Try to go back to seat
>someone took it
>have to stand now
>try to watch game/hang with friends
>everyone keeps having to leave the group to go get a beer/drink or wait on everyone to finish
>miss happy hour cutoff because everyone in the bar tried to get their orders in prior to cut off
>leave displeased

yeah no, human element is essential to a bars life.

>Oh, and people have already built home automated cocktail mixers

You know how well soda machines work at fast food joints because staff never fucking checks them? That's essentially what will happen here, not to mention who or what is to know if someone is too drunk?

>go out with friends and want to buy a round
>get 6 beers
>>decide to drink the rest of the night
>error too many beers!
>slide credit card
>get 6 more
>error too many beers!

I'll go to wherever in town has humans and give zero fucks about whoever is drinking out of vending machines.

Don't care if it's inferior beer, so long as it's cold

>It won't work cause i SAY IT WONT WORK

>Have you eve tried a cocktail from a tapper?
that's not what I'm referring to, you faggot.

We made it, this is the future.

Lol how can you be so naive to think government regulations and liability concerns, not to mention the amount of money potentially lost(from what I've heard fast food places don't pay shit for drinks) are going to allow businesses to leave these unattended like fast food fountain stations?

booty bothered bartenders/servers detected

>who or what is to know if someone is too drunk?
the fucking staff retard

you're living in another universe if you don't think they'll make a fucking killing off of this with the whole "automatically bills your credit card with each beer" thing.

Will eventually be made illegal.

Unless you make patrons blow into a breathalyzer for each drink, the machine cannot tell when you've "had enough". The case will be made that some DUI retard who kills a family of transgender refugee girl scouts wouldn't have been so inebriated if he had a human bartender. It's stupid, but it's what's going to happen.

>OP says bartenders BTFO
>Open thread
>Bartenders asspained from being BTFO
Kek

My city has one of these places, its nice but every 32 ounces (2 full pours) you have to check back in at the counter so its kind of annoying

>the fucking staff retard

Then why not have "staff" be the bartender

ahahahahaha
>b...but m...muh human element

Such as...
>mixing you a decent drink
>bringing you that drink
>taking away your empty drinks

...Because, unless you're on one of those weeb conveyors, that ain't happening.

You have to give them your card to open a tab at most bars anyway, doofus.

yeah. now we only have to deal with one douchey hipster college kid.

Stop going to shitty dive bars moron.

>unless you're on one of those weeb conveyors, that ain't happening.
Or you go to a bar where you get a drink and bring back the glasses when you order another.

>mixing you a decent drink
ASSBLASTED BARTENDER DETECTED

mixing drinks is not hard. AT ALL. a robot can easily do it. with more precise measurements of the ingredients. and I don't have to flag it down when I want a drink. and it doesn't expect a tip. and it's not gonna make me wait while it's busy texting or talking to another person in the bar.

literally every bar in my town has a douchey hipster as a bartender. except the American Legion who have old guys.

this works great for bars that aren't packed on game day, friday/saturday night, or holidays. If you are in an area or set your prices to counter this then you are fine. It completely falls apart as soon as the place fills up for said events. Drunk people are not going to want to wait in line, serve their own beer, or get up to do so. The video already has a bar tender in it, so why bother paying for an expensive over complicated giant machine to do what hiring one additional staff member at a minimal cost can do.

This is as dumb as the overpriced juicer shit, there is a simpler easier method already in place; no need to reinvent the wheel that works fine.

What city?

Doubt it is every bar unless you live in a college town or are limiting yourself to only cheapo bars.

>one of those weeb conveyors