This is really good

youtube.com/watch?v=9WXIrnWsaCo&t=10s
Are there any other good cooking channels on youtube.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9WXIrnWsaCo
youtube.com/watch?v=4X76xegwzbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jesus, dude. I can't get my hands on half of those ingredients. Are there any simpler recipes?

stevescooking
papadesuyo
Almazankitchen is clickbaity as fuck but ill be damned if it doesnt look good.

This guy is pretentious as fuck and is showing off how rich he is as much as he is showing you how to cook, and he cooks with cats in the room which is just unsanitary. But he provides informative and clear recipes with good demonstrations of techniques. 6/10

Doesn't look "rich" to me

Get off Veeky Forums Donald, you have a country to run ffs.

foodwishes

There is an Asian supermarket in most western large cities.

What ingredient is expensive? Chicken skin?

you sound like such a faggot m8. Even if that's the case, who cares? Should I only watch people cook who are in a dirty kitchen?

Junskitchen is such a comfy youtube channel, I wish he posted videos on a more regular basis,

>I can't get my hands on half of those ingredients

Sure you can. If you don't have an Asian market then mail-order them.

>rich
>lives in a typical tiny apartment for ants in japland
ok user

>What ingredient is expensive?

It's not the ingredients, user. It's the other details you see. The form-over-function knife and fancy cutting board. Color-matched appliances and other stuff in his kitchen. The drone shot of him riding the bike which has nothing whatsoever to do with cooking, etc.

That apartment is fuckhuge for Japan dude.

he can't even open his oven fully as furniture is in the way

if you watch his other videos you see it's a tiny hole

I agree the kitchen looks small, but the living area is not. Hell, even the fact that he has a "kitchen area" makes it not-so-small.

Small places in Japan are so small that you have to clear floor space so you can put down your futon/bed when you sleep. Then in the morning you have to move your futon so you have room to sit down.

i dont think he lives in the city
judging by the start of youtube.com/watch?v=9WXIrnWsaCo

Cookinginrussia, he's on a hiatus now but his videos are really, really good.

He made a simpler video a few years back.

He's cooking at home, and they're really not that rich. Check their other channel, typical tiny as fuck Japanese apartment. And that's somewhere in the countryside iirc.

youtube.com/watch?v=4X76xegwzbc

Rosanna Pansino is the best youtube cooker! Shes also a hottie too XD

My cat is probably cleaner than you are.

This. No bullshit, just recipes and usually really good ones. Also good guides on basics like making stock.

You're having anhedonia or are you just grumpy?

I like his cat's

>You're having anhedonia or are you just grumpy?

Neither. I like the video. I just saw someone misunderstand someone else's comment about money and thought I'd correct the misunderstanding.