How do I get this to be glossier/have more sheen?

How do I get this to be glossier/have more sheen?

By cooking it from scratch. It's painfully obvious you used the shelf stable cube curry.

Nope, that's roux from scratch. Flour and margarine cooked in a cast iron pot for about 45 minutes, constantly stirring.

Oh it was maragine because I accidentally left the lard at my old apartment, RIP

Better lighting, on a real plate.

Motor oil

>margarine

rip ops curry

Some polyurethane, make sure you but the glossy.

I want to fry chicken in motor oil.

It was delicious, just not glossy

>No lighting besides what appears to be camera flash
>Eating messy food on computer desk literally inches from keyboard
>Bowl is set so close to the edge of the desk it could fall with the slightest nudge
>Mac

broiler, 45 minutes

Cornstarch makes everything glossy, just mix a little cornstarch with water and then add it to your meal a few minutes before it is done

butter you mong

Holy crap, your setup is shitty. No wonder you're lonely.

>Chromecast AND Apple TV
>neither plugged in
>that cable management
>failed curry
Seems to add up.

>Chromecast AND Apple TV
That's a raspberry pi and a joy con grip.

semen. From your pic it is obvious you have copious amounts in your butthole

Cyanide, and less shitposting.

My setup is fine

No, really, it's not.

>furniture

well lah dee dah mr too good to stare at the blank walls while sitting in a salvaged folding chair

It really is

fix your fucking cables holy shit

No

At least it's not actually a Mac.

Yeah I just needed something cheap to replace my mechanical keyboard before my roommates killed me

Take some cling wrap and stretch it over the bowl. That'll make it more shiny.

>Not widescreen monitors
>god-awful cable management
>fucking cardboard box covered in shitty snacks
>no speakers
>grandma-tier upholstry on the chair
-0.6/10 try harder

>widescreen
Widescreen monitors are trash, I'll switch when OLED(or some newer, better tech)monitors are affordable and only when those are at least 200DPI. I've got a bluetooth speaker for the occasion it's needed and usually just use headphones, and the box no longer has snacks

Spray on a nice coat of wood varnish.

are you this pretentious that you think using old 4:3 monitors is superior? christ throw those goodwill monitors out and buy a widescreen monitor you loser

Well, they're also ultrasharps, and buying similarly accurate widescreen monitors would be expensive. But mostly, yes I'd just prefer not to use widescreen.

Nigga your bowl looks like it's made of paper.

this is why the 3rd world needs to be filtered out of normal conversation.

>two 4:3 screens
>apple chiclet keyboard
>Desktop sitting on carpet
>Old ugly desk chair
>Old hand me down blanket/sheets
>Squished between desk and bed(?)
>Box of food used as side table

HOly fuck you own not one but two pop figures, I sure as shit hope they were gifts.

Paint it chrome.

How retarded are you guys? You have failed as cooks if you forget to garnish with chrome paint.

Like this? This is patrician curry

MMMM, nothing like Pajeet's morning street shit scraped onto a bowl for dinner. Delicious.

Melt butter before taking it out of the pan.

Put butter in, keep stirring till the butter's melted and emulsified. That's how they do it in restaurants.

Also... wtf people actually buy and use paper plates at home? Fucking americans destroying the environment for the rest of us.

A porcelain or metal plate is so fucking easy to wash after use. Just rinse with hot water and it's already 90% clean. Use a dap of dish washing soap to remove the oil. It takes like 10 fucking seconds.

Wtf guys... this is why Veeky Forums is shit. People like this think they know what "good" food is.

I win them by cheesing arcades. I'll go in with $15 and come out with 5-6, I give most away

Wtf that's a porcelain bowl. Did all of you think that was paper?

Wtf that's a porcelain bowl

>Hand me down
I bought that blanket myself, I like floral patterns. I'm surprised you missed the shirt with floral patterns

Yes, and we couldnt tell because of the lighting. Take better pictures for Veeky Forums ya dumbo

Also here, better lighting jerks

>jerks
wow
okay
there's no reason to be so rude

magic

So what's your recipe?

Why is there practically no sauce...? Or rice...?
That's a big bowl of onions what the heck