What flavour is this?

What flavour is this?

refried beans

Cardiac Arrest

Ultra Red, it says so on the can you blind gimp.

omg it's a euphemism for blood!!!

Cranberry?

I've tried it but can't really describe it. It's just a variation of "energy drink flavor"

strawberry

I can see that, but there's also some kind of citrus flavour in there.

Supreme crimson

Literally just red. It taste like monster mixed with fruit punch.

It's watermelon you retards

Supraventricular tachycardia

Gear Guide covered this in their latest issue. They said that red sips had a distinctly red taste, and that is why it was deemed to be a Gear Guide Essential Sip™. Why would anyone ask what red tastes like? Of course it tastes like red.

/sip/ general?

/poor man's sip/ reporting in

fruit punch

Went and got a white one just now to take the flavour of the red one away.

That and this heat is really making me drowsy.

>drinking poison

Red

Is this a meme or is monster a legit energy drank of Veeky Forums?

/strawberry and lime poor man's sip/ reporting in

Yes Monster™ sponsors Veeky Forums, of course

Teenagers guzzle it and like to post in "sip" thread like retards. Energy drinks are garbage.

Cancer.

a flavour inferior to the yellow one

I'm in my twenties mate.

The orange one is better.

HAHAHAHA MORRISON'S OWN BRAND SUGAR FREE ENERGY DRINK AND A MAC BOOK!

Kill yourself my man.

This really pissed me off, I got one the other day and was expecting a watermelon flavour or cherry or something
It should really say on the can, I don't see why it wouldn't

Make way

i prefer the more sour taste, it tastes like that other yellow one some ferrari racer got his name on that tastes like medicine but actually good

Cunny menarchy :^)

say what?
not cherry flavour?

>Ultra Red
it tastes of extremist communism of course, OP

At this rate you're not going to make it into your 50s

Are you fucking retarded?!?!? Red sips taste like red sips.

First McDonalds has to write "coffee may be hot" on their cups, now fucking retards want Monster to write "red sip" on their fucking red sips?!?!?

I swear to god I don't want to live on this planet anymore. Thanks, Trump.

this is my go to sip

grocery stores in my region, as well as gas stations, never ever have the yellow or purple sip and that makes me mad

and you can only get white sip and diet sip in the big boxes, never blue sip (my favorite)

>"takin' that first sip right before you destroy 20 million people's healthcare"

It's 2010 all over again

Ultra Blue is my favourite. Black and purple aren't currently sold here. We just recently started getting Citron and Orange from suppliers. Hopefully they bring over the other ones too.

>Original trio sip was white, red, blue
>Canada
Gg

black sip is like a really tart cherry flavor, didn't like it desu

You got it. And people voted in two more Republicans last night in special elections. I don't give a fuck because I'm rich and I will be one of the last people to feel the pain of the incoming shit storm no matter what happens - but god damn it is painful watching people shoot themselves in the foot over and over again.

I'll never understand people's partisan bullshit. Just find a middleman Jesus christ.

>boss at my old job would drink two large monsters a day(those ones with the cap on them)
>one day he's talking to us, suddenly starts sweating really bad and stuttering, eventually stops talking completely
>ask him if everything's ok
>"Yeah, I think my heart stopped for a second there"
>goes home early
>next day he's back with two cans of monster in his hand again
"sippers" are degenerates

Fuck you! You don't know me! You don't know anything about me!

You and I both know he's sipping too much. Me? I just do a can every once in a while, I don't hurt nobody.

A middleman? Meet in the middle? The Democrats have been popping out centrists for decades now. Problem is a few rich fucktards have figured out that an ignorant subsection of America can be manipulated into thinking they're being lied to if a politician uses words more complicated than "big", "great", "bad", and "terrible".

There's no "meeting in the middle" when the name of the game is radicalizing your political base as hard as possible.

This. The republicans are still crafting more healthcare legislation that will give tax breaks to the 1% while taking healthcare from 24 million of the poorest people. 2 more republicans were voted in last night in special elections.... by people that are not part of the 1% and will not see tax breaks, but will likely see increases in premiums.

There is no reason to meet these people in the middle. They are voting against their own interest and are too stupid to realize it. Meeting a stupid person half way is how we get half stupid solutions which we don't need more of. Half stupid government solutions just play into the freedom caucus's trap of "the government is incompetent we should shut it down."

What we have ended up with is a party that tells it like it is and bases policy on facts, and a another party that claims to be telling it like it is while utterly lying constantly and ignoring facts when making policy. When the honest party tries to pander to the liars they get shit all over themselves and the smart people that support the honest party hate that, and the stupid people that support the lying party don't know the difference so its all the same to them.

The whole thing has either become "I vote democrat because I'm too smart for the shit show that is republicanism" or "I vote republican because I watch football and for some reason i really identify that red team and i don't like those uppity smart guys always telling me i'm wrong." The unfortunate thing for the stupid people voting republican is that they can vote republican for the rest of their lives, and the democrats will still be able to point and say "wow, those fuckers are fucking stupid as shit and are still dead wrong." It's just unfortunate that there seem to be more stupid people these days than smart ones, and with Trump's budget to slash education - it doesn't seem like the trend will reverse in my lifetime.

facts like there are infinite genders and people with dicks should get to use the little girl's room?

sort yourself out

Dems have zero chance of big wins until they stop prioritizing mentally ill freaks over average Joe guys worried about how they'll support a family

Same taste as a health potion

That's the red version of 12-year-old-faggot

>facts like there are infinite genders and people with dicks should get to use the little girl's room?

Low quality, fox news propaganda tier, bait.

>sort yourself out

Good luck fucking over 24 million Americans on their healthcare!

No, that's monster punch.

red

Broke so I guess that this is my /sip/ of the day

Social issues are back burner shit. Both parties have retards that are obsessed with them (religious right for GOP and sjws and black nationalists for the Dems). What makes the Dems the better party head and shoulders above the GOP is the fiscal policies. People however think fiscal issues are too boring so vote on social issues despite them always complaining about jobs and money. Mentally ill freaks who use the womens bathroom are not a big issue when compared to fucking healthcare. People can fucking die over healthcare while a faggot freak in the womens room will just get laughed at and ridiculed.

It's not that they're boring, it's that they're genuinely complicated and even pretty smart people disagree on some details like exactly what the tax curve should look like or how to treat capital gains or how/whether to tax securities transactions or whether a strong dollar is good or bad for "the economy".

Complicated stuff is a liability in electoral politics and the GOP figured out that in today's "everyone can be an expert" culture, retards tend to jump from "experts sometimes disagree" to "everything is actually really simple I've got this figured out, just build wall, bring back gold standard, and re-open the coal mines"

Hence why the GOP became the strong, unstoppable party of stupids, while the Democrats are in shambles because having a diverse set of intelligent opinions under one umbrella is electoral suicide.

>tfw too intelligent to succesfully run a government: The Argument.

This isn't food by the way.

>suddenly this conversation makes my position look bad so I'll complain
I don't claim to be an expert. I do, however, respect the fact that experts exist, and know more than me. Unlike your party, it would seem.

BTW energy drinks aren't food either. Maybe you should have considered that before shitting up this board with your /sip/ shitposts.

>tfw you accidentally walk into a sip general
for fucks' sake label your damn heart attack generals so I can filter them

>that first sip of the day

8 years, cuck

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

the monster can didn't give it away you blind fuck?

You will regret ever supporting the GOP.

Add the orange to some champagne, it's really good.

I'm doing just fine, just like I did in '08 and the dot com implosion

The ones that always suffer are the ones that brought it on themselves, namely, you ignorant rednecks

Kind of an unrelated question but aren't sugar free energy drinks better?
I mean what people complain the most about energy drinks is the crash you get a couple hours after you drink one where the organism slows down and you feel more tires
Isn't that effect heavily sugar related?
Furthermore is there any downsides to drinking sugar free energy drinks? Isn't that pretty much just coffee?