Best wings of all time?

I'm looking for a good place to get wings. Where's the best combination of quality, sauces, price, and service? Anyone make them at home?

Been going to Buffalo Wild Wings, but I'm tired of leaving there and somehow dropping $60 for ~20 wings and one beer.

I'm in the US on the East Coast.

Why are you going to bww on not Tu/Th?

BWW Thai curry is the most delicious wing flavor.

>I'm tired of leaving there and somehow dropping $60 for ~20 wings and one beer
Huh? Just go on Tuesdays it's half price traditional wings. Thursday is half price boneless.

Maybe I don't want to go on Tuesday/Thursday?

Not trying to come across as a dick, but it'd be nice to have a great go-to for whenever, rather than having to say "oooo, I really want wings.... oh wait, it's Friday."

I used to work at a joint where we'd blow through 500+ pounds of wings in an evening. The recipe they were using wasn't bad, but wasn't fantastic. I tweaked it a bit and made it good.
I just make my wings at home. Way cheaper.

Do you have a deep fryer or do you pan fry? Bake?

Deep fry. I coat them in my flour/spice mixture, blanch them for for or five minutes at 350°, depending on their size, then let them cool for a bit. Maybe ten minutes. Then toss them back in the fryer at 375° til they float. Crispy exterior, juicy interior, every time.

Find a place that does Thai 'salt and pepper' wings. Light and crunchy breading, umami blasted and juicy AF if they do it right. I think they use cornflour/cornstarch/and seltser water for breading?

I've seen those made in Thailand often. The wings are marinaded in fish sauce in advance. The batter is rice flour and ice water. I've never seen them use seltzer but that would make the breading more aerated.

You're literally Peggy Hill.

>marinate in cayenne pepper sauce
>broil, flip, broil more
>toss with a mix of butter and pic related

That's how I make wings.

My favorite wings are from Hooters.

is Hooters reasonably priced? I've never been.

Really? I found their wings to be decent, but nothing extraordinary.

Gib milkys ;_;

East coast where? 401 here, the only chain places I know of are wings over and BWW, the latter I can never eat at again cause there are so many TVs it gives me a headache. I'm sure you can get wings to go but I don't remember if they were any good. I'm not incredibly picky. I'm sure they weren't horrible. Wings over is good though.

By the very nature of your question, one can tell you will eat any fucking garbage, such as BBW, and love it......

Only places with good wings are local joints that you hear of by word of mouth.

Do you seriously expect any cuck chain whose idea of good wings are "lets by the cheapest shitty quality wings and dip them in " to actually be decent to anybody but a fat american degenerate fly over?

nice one

sorry anyone dared to question your elite tastes and preferences, asshole.

They are pricey but on point. As far as chain wings go, I go w Hooters.

Shouldn't you be gorging yourself on wings the size of your pinky soaked in brown colored high fructose corn syrup which contains a dash of ?

neck your self

My fav place for wings was a little restaurant in Buffalo when I used to live there. I think they had 50 wings for $20 on Wednesdays so a bunch of us would all go and pigout.

I live in the South now so if I want wings, I'd have to go to BWW or Hooters. Both are good but I prefer the naked Hooters wings shaken in regular sauce over BWW's since it's closer in taste to what I had in Buffalo. Only problem is it's pretty pricey to eat out like that.

I recently discovered my local Publix selling 20 wings for $10 in the chilled deli section so that's what I get now. Just heat them up in the oven for like 8-10 minutes then toss in Anchor Bar sauce or Hooters sauce and I'm good to go.

Quaker Steak and Lube. Best sauces hands down, pic related is GOAT.

Also, Tuesday nights they have all you can eat for like 14 bucks.

Grew up in Carrollton, Ga.
If you can find one near you I recommend Irish Bred Pub and Topp's but I doubt good wings are hard to find in your area.

Personally, I just like to take each individual hot wing and shove it up my urethra.