Root Beer

Out of all of the big name brands of root beer, which is the best?

bangs xD

BARQ'S IS BEST! GAS THE A&W FAGS! SASSAFRAS WAR NOW!!!

they all taste like toothpaste to me

No, your toothpaste tastes like root beer.

IBC

While it is sweet and alcoholic, it tastes better then every other big name root beer.

I tried that stuff once. It tasted like someone took A&W, mixed in 5 extra tablespoons of sugar, and added a half a shot of cheap vodka as an afterthought. I only finished the bottle because I hate to waste booze. After I forced it down I felt like I had just caught diabetes. Everyone else in my immediate family couldn't stomach more than a couple sips before saying it tasted awful and handing the bottle back to me. Pretty sure the other 5 bottles from the six-pack are still in the back of the fridge somewhere. Fuck that shit, never again.

I don't know if you could consider it a big brand or not but Boylan is my favorite. If that doesn't count then IBC probably.
>it tastes better then every other big name root beer.
No it doesn't. It tastes like root beer that's gone bad.

This.
Though I've been enjoying Abita root beer, now that I can find it at my local Fresh market.

Sprecker's is damn good.
Barq's, A&W on tap, and Dad's are also damn good.
NYF is pretty good. It's the only beer/hard soda that I will actually drink that's not Mike's or Smirnoff.

This only tastes like sugar.

I need to do a taste test one day

depends on if you want barqs or actual root beer. if the latter, then a&w

root beer is disgusting

mug

Henry Weinhard's you niggers
IBC is a close second
Mug, Barq's, A&W are all pleb tier
Not Yer Fathers is meme root beer

HIRES
I
R
E
S

IBC, Barq's, A&W are p good

Mug is trash

Stewart's or Hank's

all other root beers are garbage

Faygo

IBC is so fucking good. Sweeter, and less fizzy than most of its counterparts. IBC cream is the stuff dreams are made of but hard as fuck to find these days.

Great choice user. Too bad it's almost $7.00 for a 12 pack (Minnesota, Cub Food)

I wish they would let the sugar ferment out of those kind of drinks. Beers with fruit, mead, hard root beer, cider, etc. are all syrupy sweet. I guess most people want it like that though, they hear it's made with apples, honey, or that it's an alcoholic soda and they want it to be really sweet. It's not that easy to find dry variations of those drinks.