ID on the sauce?

ID on the sauce?

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/media/Bud7JTCCYAAFIqW.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pbs.twimg.com/media/Bud7JTCCYAAFIqW.jpg

Cucumber Batch - Shitty Acting

that was quick! did you know the sauce beforehand or did you do some kinda google magic

Some lucky googling. I can read "hotla...hot sa[uce]...ghost pepper" on the bottle

ayy lmao

Dr. Strange Sauce.

is he transitioning to bogdanoffism?

>posts a link to an image on an imageboard
You're a certain kind of special.

the sauce that saved europe

>Atlanta sauce
>referencing Sherman's March
kek. that'd be like an Israeli hot sauce called Auschwitz Oven or something.
>OVER SIX GORILLION SCOVILLE UNITS!

Can I get the quick rundown on this guy?

Quicker than saving it and reuploading it if he's not using 4chanX or something.

>Tabasco bows to Cumberbatch
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control California with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Cumberbatchgrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Cumberbatch babies
>said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>owns Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Cumberbots inside you right now
>Cumberbatch is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Cumberbatch bunker in Wilkes land?
>Learned fluent American in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with him, there’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Cumberbatch
>roughly 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know his ultimate plans yet. We hope he's an benevolent being.

The Atlanta city folk like to make self deprecating jokes about the south at the expense of the hill folk, whose grand pappies fought in the war of northern aggression and lost like a bunch of sissy cuckbois. Unfortunately their kin aren't faring much better these days and for the city folks, that just makes the laughter flow that much more freely.

thanks for the quick rundown

Doctor Strange Looking.

Did he take the bogpill?

Find a flaw

Bendurdick Cuminersnatch's Dick Rippin', Pussy drippin' Hot Sauce

You can just paste the url into the "file name" bit of the image upload ya know

>OVER SIX GORILLION SCOVILLE UNITS!

I keked out loud for 30 seconds, fampai.

Nice pic. Turns out that they have been filming in Atlanta since January. They are doing both Avenger films back to back. They are filming through December.

bogdasauce

you must be incredibly stupid.

You must look like the pic you posted.

Bendthatdick Cuminhersnatch

I wasn't aware that was a feature in Vanilla. I do know 4chanX has that and I use it all the time.