youtube.com/watch?v=bw1_1rPq2LA
youtube.com/watch?v=khSkKf4tjdM
youtube.com/watch?v=s7ZKoqa4rmE
youtube.com/watch?v=lR6FXuNjzdM
youtube.com/watch?v=NUT0eta7jXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's the fat neck.

He's fat and gross.

He's the embodiment of nihilism and gluttony. A reminder of what happens when you lose self-control. People don't like to be reminded of that.

Lives on worst coast
Unlike based reviewbrah who lives on the superior east coast

He looks like he stinks like shit.

>buying suits at fuckkng ross

Literal subhuman.

Joey Starter Pack for /g/

I just have a semi-rational hatred of fatties. They're lazy, gross, and have little to no self-control. They also consistently have no idea what good food actually is. Never trust a fat chef, they make stuff that only tastes good to themselves.

because he's sickening. he should kill himself.

This.

god, this kid's face always looks so intense, he creeps me out

he's disgusting and extremely obnoxious
I also have no idea why he's semi-popular. he has no taste, no production values and he behaves like a retarded child

His nose reminds me of the people from the Zelda game.

I WANT TO BE ABLE TO EAT FAST FOOD ALL THE TIME AND NOT CARE ABOUT BEING FAT WAAAAAAH

That's Goodwill, you dingus

>he behaves like a retarded child
Yes, well he has a thing about them. Children. Guess who's a registered sex offender!

Underrated post.

>Thinks it's Ross
Found the ACTUAL subhuman
Pack it up everybody

I'm actually more triggered by the homo autist in a tuxedo

Just get the fuck out of Veeky Forums. This board is not for you so just save yourself the effort and fuck off.

why kind of camera do they use to film these things

I'm a cute girl that wants to eat in her car for money

He's too much like me. It's like watching myself

It's mainly that vomit-inducing Nutella video. But other than that

>overweight, poor hygiene
>wears mickey mouse ears all the time
>talks like he either thinks he's a little kid, or interacts exclusively with little kids
It's just a really negative vibe, like he's immaturity in human form. It's not malicious, but not tasteful either.

ha

Kek that's what triggers the fatties on here

Ask him, he responds to reasonable questions.

he's not. that was a different guy.

>unironically defending Joey

Kys

He's one of us.

For me, its gotta be Joey. The fattest car based food reviewer.

Post more Joey pics.

He's extremely loud and annoying

Because his behavior and lifestyle is disgusting and rather than being ashamed of this he instead revels in it and makes money off of it.

It's hard to find good quality source pics for shops. He uses a pretty low end camera and his head and body are so big, they rarely fit in frame.

shit taste

Faggot

I swear this kdi has the most punchable face I've seen on the internet

Don't most chefs only make what tastes good to themselves? Why would you make something you thought tasted bad?

I love joey, Ive been a subscriber since he had under 1000 subs. I told my friends he would be a popular channel one day and they laughed. Hes got everything it takes to be a popular youtube channel. Reviewing food, shock value, annoying voice, troll value. Joeys not dumb he knows what hes doing.

You are a good muchacho.

Eeeeeooooooohhhhhh

Bump

Yes, of course. The point is you want a cook who's taste is similar to most people's. Fat cooks make fatty food for fatties. On the opposite end, Veeky Forums cooks make unpleasant diet food. The best chefs are always just a little bit out of shape, but not fat. Just a slight beer gut. That's how you can tell they have good taste.

You're the worst type of pussy. You call his face punchable because he would probably be easy to beat up. Because you're a weak fucking limp wristed fuck who would get bullied by chads and then take it out on some nerd, rather than cutting to the chase and just punching the person who bullies you. FUCKING PUSSY, I would fucking beat your ass then rape it.

I like him because he fuels my eating disorder whilst at the same time being nice about it.

i hate this fucking dipshit because of the ambulance noises he makes

I don't know. His video popped up on my feed today. And all I could think about was how annoying and obnoxious he was. And I really started to wonder why exactly I had such a problem with him. I think I chalked it up to him trying too hard. The way he acts... surely he knows how disgusting he is? But he doesn't care. That's probably it. I feel as if he should act the way he looks and show some humility. But he's arrogant for no reason, and I feel he rubs it in my face knowing damn well he's disgusting.

I want a five part anime esq knock down drag out between him and review brah. I WANT it so bad.

Only autists, redditors and children legitimately enjoy watching this

>whiteknighting the tuxedo autist
sad

Cause he is a fat cunt

We should totally fuck

its mostly just jealousy

>Why does he trigger you so much?
Because I'll never live that kind of life. I say "disgusting!" but deep down, I crave 'em all ;-;

WoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoWoOoOOooOOoOooOOoWOOOooooOoOOOOoOOO

I don't see how can anyone get triggered by this guy

Best woo is the one from the Quadruple Down where he is struggling to cover the sounds of his wet farts.

The way he eats makes my stomach churn. He's the epitome of the stereotypical obese cunt. The orgasmic inhaling of food just makes me feel ill. I think it's also the wilful disregard for ones own health. I have no doubt he hates himself for what he's been reduced to doing to himself, the "persona" is an act, lets be honest.

Shut up

I've heard it said that he is allegedly is a sex offender. I don't know if it's true or not but I do know this. He looks EXACTLY like someone who would lure a little kid into his car and there's something wrong with the guy on a human level, you can see it in his eyes.

eat my hairy ass

He doesn't, his Monkey Style video is the Citizen Kane of food reviews
youtube.com/watch?v=bw1_1rPq2LA

He also singlehandedly revived youtube poops

1: He's FAT
2: He's disgusting
3: He's not Steve

Why does he have to shout so much?

Also why doesn't he do cuts between him eating, it's fucking gross listening to him chow down

Why does Veeky Forums hate Joey so much? He ain't never done nothing to no one.

WHERE THE FUCK IS HE

He's been put out onto a great big tray in the sky.

Nothing triggers me because I'm not a weak-minded REEEEEEE like most posters here.

>watch a Joey video

>delete browser history

Post Joey kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=khSkKf4tjdM

that's not the ASMR video

That's not Jack.

Both of his ASMR videos.

Monkey style.

Voodoo fries.

Nutella and all of his other food challenges.

Denali meat mountain.

Naked chicken chalupa.

KFC Nashville hot chicken.

Ice bucket challenge.

IM BYAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!

I swear anytime he reviews pizza he goes fucking apeshit. Dude gets off over pizza.

You forgot the Wendy's video where he goes off over the Mexicans running the drive thru and the BK princess burger one.

youtube.com/watch?v=s7ZKoqa4rmE
youtube.com/watch?v=lR6FXuNjzdM

it's the dead eyed autism

This guys' Joey YTPs are kino
youtube.com/watch?v=NUT0eta7jXA

reviewbrah is so fucking boring, he's not entertaining in the slightest.

you're just jealous

His videos are shit. Mostly just that.

All food reviewers are fucking pathetic.