Can't forsake the chicken bake

>can't forsake the chicken bake

>kirkland
since when did costco open a restaurant?

>tfw nearest Costco is a 30 minute drive from my house

Are you a fucking retard or something?

last time i had a chicken bake i got horrible food poisoning.
that was like 10 years ago. I still refuse to eat them.

costco pizza is god-tier

>aRe YoU a FuCkInG rEtArD oR sOmEtHiNg?

melt some cheese over some chicken on some toast... same damn thing. and less processed.

I've never been to a Costco before. They're few and far between in the South and I've never lived closer than an hour away from one.

do americans really eat this?

Kirkland is the name of their brand.
Every Costco-brand thing you buy is always labelled "Kirkland"

Sometimes

>If I am ever stuck in a bog, I'll gladly snack on my rainbow log

One tier above the hotdog.

I swear I had all of these saved somewhere.

>mfw the costco pizza i bought for mondays dinner has been my lunches til now and tonites dinner

>Not enjoying a wonderful Dirt Rocket.

did u get the combo?

Nah they only have 4 cheese and pepperoni for their uncooked pizzas at mine

Its usually the bake or the polish. I love that they have onions with their condiments

I have never seen anyone at the Costco food court who is not depressingly unattractive.

What website do you think you're on, user?

None of the food court stuff is actually good, it's just value for the money. It's also TOTAL BULLSHIT that all of the desserts are low-fat.

Anybody ever buy the Kirkland Signature Frozen Pizzas or their Take and Bake Pizza?

Nicely memed tumblr XD

jaja nice you made him THIS mad

I have had every delicious treat at the Costco Food Court except for salads. Everything I have tried has been amazing.

I will try the salads next, I just wish that they came with a free soda like the hot dogs. That hot dog deal is hard to beat.

What the fuck does that even mean?

sodas are 50 cents, you shouldn't even be drinking soda if you're eating salad

Kirkland is a city in the seattle area. I believe thats where the headquarters are or were at one point. kirkland signature shit is great IMO. I remember Jack of all people clowning on the shitty quality of kirkland signature products. What a clown.

The 1.50 hotdog and a medium soda is probably the cheapest/best deal all time fast food meal you could ever buy.

I bought their frozen 'zas. They're great and they taste like their food court pizza and are less greasy

jesus christ your a faggot

They got rid of the chicken bake in Canada a few years ago ;_;