"user, it says here that you consider a hot dog to be a sandwich. Care to expand on that?"

>"user, it says here that you consider a hot dog to be a sandwich. Care to expand on that?"

What do you do, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9HKY3mfLE2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Meat in bread.

It's a fucking sandwich.

Everyone knows that hot dogs are the white man's tacos.

I don't. I don't know how that got on there.

>"user, your entire resume is an incoherent mess. Why should I even consider hiring you over Chad Bradson?"

Wait, who are you?

>"What? You can't even remember my name? Alright, I think we're done here. Security!"

Wait, wait. Yes. The hotdog is a sandwich.

>"Is this man serious? Guards, see to it he finds his way out."

Chad here, hotdogs are definitely sandwiches, bread, meat, mayonnaise it's all there, my man

>"Sir, please step this way."

I-I-I block you with COUNTERSPELL!

>"Sir, just calm down and come with me."

O-okay.

literally a hot dog security guard

Ey yo whitey i herd u lokin for sum hard hittn niggaz, i dont got a re zoo may but ull hit me up ay B?

Its a (((HotDog))) it can't be a sandwich.

AM I BEING DETAINED?!

>"There we go. Do you remember where you parked?"

Expound, not expand. Common mistake by people say also say I could care less.

My mother will be here in 15 minutes, shithead.

Do you, uhh, have to be so close to my face?

A sandwich is constructed of two separate pieces of bread, since the bun is one whole, the hotdog does not constitute a sandwich.

>"Sir, there's no need for belligerence. I'm just doing my job."

>"Sir, I'm afraid it's necessary to make sure there's no funny business. I appreciate your cooperation."

Umm, no, sweetie. "Expand upon" is a perfectly acceptable turn of phrase.

Not a sandwich

how so?

>A sandwich is constructed of two separate pieces of bread

Okay, but can you let go of my hand?

didn't know you invented the sandwich, bucko? a sandwich does not require two pieces of bread. it requires ingredients. i could put peanut butter and jelly on my hands and it would technically be a sandwich.

>"Sorry, sir, but until your ride gets here, I'm required to maintain physical contact. Company policy."

take your hand out of my pocket please.

yeah good luck with that

>"Sir, my hand is not in your pocket. Are you feeling okay? Do you need a cup of water or something?"

I-i think my ride is here.

>"Anoooon! Hey! So how'd it go? Is my little man finally going to get himself a job?"

Fried chicken is a sandwich.

Please, just drive.

Common vernacular aka slang isn't the standard

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i hate you

>mom! stop! you're embarrassing me, gosh!

*yet

>"O-okay, sweetie, we don't have to talk about it if you don't want to. Say, why don't we stop for lunch at Burger King! I hear they have hot dogs now!"

Kek

I couldn't possibly eat a whole sandwich right now...

a sandwich, you say?

>I literally cannot accept the fact that people sometimes use slang instead of "standard" English vernacular.

>"That's okay, sweetie. You know, whether you got the job or not, I'm still proud of you for putting yourself out there instead of loafing around the house all day."

A footlong hot dog is a sandwich.

Umm, mom watch the road...

>"Ma'am, do you know how fast you were driving there?"

>"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! I was just talking with my son after he finally got a job interview, and, I, uh..."

>"Alright, alright, calm down. I'm going to let you off with a warning this time. Don't let it happen again, now!"

What the fuck is this thread?

My mom has cocaine in her perse

Perfection.

>"What? Ma'am, is this true?"

so submarine sandwiches aren't sandwiches?
youtube.com/watch?v=9HKY3mfLE2A

What if you cut the piece of bread in half?

>"Ohmygosh, officer, no! My little user here just has an overactive imagination! He just hasn't been himself since his father died..."

is this the part where mommy gets BLACKED by the cop and security guard?

That wasn't planned.

But it is now.

>What happened to his father? Ma'am?

I just hope she doesn't eat his dick like a hotdog, a footlong this early in the afternoon...?

>"I-I can't talk about it. It hurts to even think about what happened. Please, if there's nothing else, just let us be on our way..."

Is a potart a wrap?

>"Alright, alright, carry on, then. Take care, now."

There's always room for jello.

What a cringe thread.

It's a pocket pie, a subset of the sealed sandwich. How many times do we have to go over this day 1 shit?

How about pigs in a blanket? Is that a sandwich? What about if you made a scotch egg type thing but with bread instead of breading, is that a sandwich?

Yes. And yes. One day you shall break your chains and crawl out of the cave too.

>this thread