How should I cook this?

How should I cook this?

>sandersonfarms.com

until al dente

Medium rare.

>Medium rare
disgusting. Needs to be blue, or rare at most. Chicken dries out if you cook it too long

Marinate and grill for fajitas.

What kind of chicken dishes do you like OP? Pick one you like and then cook that.

In a pan

Fry them, then top with lettuce, mayo, and a toasted sesame bun. Now you have the best kind of sandwich.

Add salt and artificial ingredients. It says right on the package.

You mean burger?

Roll in rice
soft boil
Add garlic powder.
prebake
shake
don't bake

Stop this shit.

It's a sandwich.

With passion

FUKKIN NECK YO SELF

cook under the grill, low-medium heat, then cut into bite size pieces and placed into a pan of peanut satay/coconut cream sauce. Served w/ rice and vegies.

>thigh
>fillets

cut it into strips. marinade with soy sauce, sesame oil, minced garlic, red chili pepper flake, salt, and pepper. cook in as hot of a pan as you can. serve with rice and steamed broccoli

>no salt or artificial ingredients

You could start by fixing them and adding both

Bumpan

I like to braise and shred them for tacos...
>chicken thighs
>can of tomato sauce
>can of tomatoes w/ green chilis (you know the brand)
>chili powders and spices of your choosing
>diced onion and garlic
>chicken stock
I strongly recommend searing them off first like every other braise. Braise covered and then uncovered to allow all liquid to evaporate and concentrate. Shred the chicken. Then throw it on top of a tortilla of your choosing with typical tortilla toppings of your choosing. You could also throw it over rice. Come to think of it, you can divide the thighs and flavor them differently and throw them over rice after cooking and shredding.

>Remove the skin and throw them into the crock pot under a bed of slivered onions.

>Cover the top with a curry sauce of your choice.

>Come back in 6 hours.

>Put on top of a bed of rice.

>Enjoy

>Poo on the loo all day long

It's cooking. Guess the spices I put.

With love and care.

chicken fricassee of course

That stuff gave me the shits real bad

>Not Tony Chacheres

just off yourself

>I put
I've noticed this particular kind of awful grammar in others as well. Is it a regional thing?
I think Henry of Henry's Kitchen does it as well.

What should have I put instead?
Final pic. Crunchy fat is yummy. It's good but it needed more salt.

I love chicken thighs but my autism actives when I see boneless skinless ones. I just can't eat them and I have no idea why.

god crock pots are for complete fucking faggots. IF you cooked that in a dutch oven on low it would be ready in 2-3 hours max and taste exactly the same as your slow ass memey crock pot. Lol makes me fucking want to laugh out loud seriously as to how braindead some of the people on this website can be. I mean can you even believe this post? god fucking damnit so annoying.

>Laugh out loud makes me fucking want to laugh out loud

I know I'm autistic but this shit irritates me

marinate
grill on bbq

Some of us work, and if you time the slow cooker stuff just right you come home to a home cooked meal.

It's cheaper than having a wife.

Slow cookers are for fuckin fags I stand by my point. The food that comes out of them tastes like garbage anyways and is overcooked and mushy. I wouldn't be caught dead eating trash out of a slowcooker.

>IF you cooked that in a dutch oven on low it would be ready in 2-3 hours max and taste exactly the same as your slow ass memey crock pot.
>The food that comes out of them tastes like garbage anyways and is overcooked and mushy
Way to contradict yourself

OP here. I added an entry for this chicken at MyFitnessPal but it's only in grams.

Lots of food turns out overcooked thats why I dont like crockpots for the most part. The other reason is because they fucking take forever. Good thing you got me contradicting myself on some semantics bullshit. Looks like you won the argument you're right I actually love crock pots and everything that comes out of them tastes great and not like mushed chicken thighs and mush pork with disintegrated onions and probably cream of chicken soup mix and french onion soup powder because you don't know how to fucking cook a single thing and you're too dumb to get a girl to cook for you. Get back to me when you learn how to cook food thats not college student tier cookery. Piece of human shit is what you are. FAGGOT!!!1

I didn't really mean to shittalk your grammar. I'm not one of those autists who get worked up about it. I was just wondering why some people do it.
Saying "I put some pepper" instead of "I put in some pepper" just seems like a really strange wording for someone who's a native English speaker.

apply heat.

Sorry autismo, but I work 12 hour shifts to pay for your neetbuks and my over priced but still high grade hookers.
Theres nothing easier than marinating meat before you go to work, then brown it and put it in the crock pot to cook all day before youn to sleep after shift. When you wake up you have breakfast to eat, and some left over to take to work.
Rinse and repeat. It saves money on eating out at work too.

Most of the shit you put in a crock pot is meant to be cooked for a long time, like pork shoulder or a cheap chuck roast.
Its easy as fuck to brown it, make a quick gravy, then sling it in the crock pot to cook for 6 hours and get ultra tender. This make its own jus in the process.

Boil them a bit to render off the fat, then cut the chicken thighs up to use for delicious chicken noodle soup. (add back in some of the fat boilings for flavor).

>get a girl to cook for you
>learn how to cook
Well gee user, which should I pick? You want me to do two different things.

you sound like you are the one who should pick one or both. You dont have either faggot.