I can't eat meat anymore. I feel sick after it and also pretty guilty...

I can't eat meat anymore. I feel sick after it and also pretty guilty. I can still eat fish but I can't force myself to eat eat red/white meat. Who else here is experiencing a personal crisis?

Other urls found in this thread:

cancer.org/latest-news/world-health-organization-says-processed-meat-causes-cancer.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0W6mHIETXkk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you cant eat meat because you feel "pretty guilty" why is fish okay?

Fish do not feel pain because they don't have the neuro capacity. Even when you catch them on a sharp hook they don't feel it. And they taste better anyway.

>Fish do not feel pain because they don't have the neuro capacity.

That's not only a myth but a complete misunderstanding of fish physiology. While they don't feel "pain" in the same way that we do, their equivalent sensation would be "stress". They feel rising danger and anxiety, usually in a cascade when caught or butchered. They feel panic as well.

This "fish don't feel pain" meme is a lie pescatarians tell themselves because they are too pussy to either eat meat or go vegetarian. Fish don't feel the same type of pain we do, but they still feel their own version of "pain".

You're just a pussy

only eat free-range grass-fed meat, those animals live happy lives up until death - which they don't even realize is happening.

Nope, I've eaten meat my entire life and I'm going to quit now. Eating meat is participating in the torture of animals kept in deplorable conditions like industrial chicken farms.

I'd rather be a pussy than a wannabe insecure macho faggot who stuffs his face with meat because he is insecure about the size of his cock

What is the reason for not eating bugs?

>Nope, I've eaten meat my entire life and I'm going to quit now. Eating meat is participating in the torture of animals kept in deplorable conditions like industrial chicken farms.

If you're becoming an ethical vegetarian then you need to give up fish as well, otherwise you're a hypocrite.

Also, if industrial farming is a concern to you, you need to become full on vegan because animal byproducts like egg, milk, butter, etc are all factory farmed.

I am with you OP. Meat = murder. You can tell a lot about a person by how they treat animals and meat eaters are mostly cowards who could never kill an animal themselves. They just stuff themselves with it because "muh protein" "muh taste" "durr im so manly." . I'm vegetarian because it's important to love and respect all living things instead of murdering them and I could never live with myself if I were to consume the flesh of something that suffered. The last time I tried to eat meat was 7 years ago, and I spat out a piece of steak. Absolutely vile.

No I like salmon too much to give it up. They go through less suffering than farm animals so its ok. I'd never become an ethical vegetarian. Also it was proven meat (bacon/cured shit, etc) causes cancer so I guess I'll live longer than a bunch of meat eating fags.Not to mention all the hormones that go into the meat make men sissy boys with breasts.

You're either an awful troll or actually, unironically an underageb&. Holy fuck.

Looks like I struck a nerve. Enjoy your cancer while I live longer on the best pescatarian diet. There is a reason Jesus fed thousands of people with loaves of bread and fish and not loaves of bread and meat.

Living is insufferable; you have no clue or meaning as to why youre here or your importance.
Animals should thank humans for giving them meaning in the world. The same way trees give oxygen animals give sustenance.
your higher morality is nonexistent and no one gives a shit if something is alive or dead unless its a human because humans lives are the only thing that matters. No other animal feels guilty about eating another and neither should you, same goes for faggot OP

I'm in a similar boat. Gotten to the point where I eat meat rarely, 2 - 4 times a month. I'd like to cut it out altogether eventually.

>Fish don't feel the same type of pain we do, but they still feel their own version of "pain"

Same goes for plants. Still waiting for vegans to starve themselves.

There is no inherent meaning to life and animals do not have the capacity to understand the philosophical questions regarding existence that we humans do, so what you say makes absolutely no fucking sense and your primitive tribal attitude of "human lives are the only thing that matters" just provides insight into what kind of disgusting monster you are. Fuck off.

More power to you friend. On the right track.

2bh yeah I eat meat maybe once a month. I can barely stomach it nowadays. There is so much hormonal shit in it and the World Health Organization classified processed meat as a carcinogen which causes cancer

cancer.org/latest-news/world-health-organization-says-processed-meat-causes-cancer.html

so I rarely eat meat now. Thinking of going completely vegetarian actually although I have a weakness for crab and lobster so I dunno

>animals do not have the capacity to understand the philosophical questions regarding existence that we humans do
this is precisely the reason I put animals beneath me. if you think exactly what i quoted from you then why would you lower yourself to that level to be equal to animals. all living things are not equal so withholding from doing something as "tribal" as eating them for moral superiority is absurd. You live in convenient and extremely privileged country(i assume) if you can choose to not eat meat and stay healthy, its perfectly acceptable to stop eating red and even white meat because you can afford healthy alternatives with less cholesterol and saturated fats; it is beyond retarded to do it because you feel morally superior, or guilty when you do it.

Meat=murder

I mean just look at this youtube.com/watch?v=0W6mHIETXkk

you support that? Eating meat=murdering life

Poetry

im not watching your video i though we were having a discussion. also a visual guilt trip wont change my mind. i dont care about what some farmer does i want to know why *you* think it is better to not eat meat bc its murder, idc who has the axe so to speak, i wanna know why you willing belittle yourself to the level of a chicken that you think you are equal with because it is the moral high ground. at least he is killing his own food, is he a coward

I don't want my money going to support monsters.

ur a fucking faggot
kill ur self

not to bump this shit but