Food confessions:

Food confessions:
I love eating plain tuna

No you dont. Thread is closed to public. Move along.

>canned tuna
Why is it that the canning process turns tuna, one of the best fish, into the absolute worst-tasting dog shit?

It's in a bag

You gotta throw some mayo on that shit boi

mustard is good too

Solid canned tuna is fine, dipshit. You are talking about the refuse blended shit. It's because it's trash pieces scraped off bones and vaginas.

canned tuna, sambal olek, spring onions

All gone m8y

Sometimes when I am particularly lazy I will just microwave a cheese sandwich. It ends up a gummy mess with the bread somehow obtaining a similar consistency to melted cheese. If I have hot sauce I will throw that on top after cooking. Not inside, because it is impossible to open the cheese-bread slurry anyways, and has to be eaten with a fork.

I will spend 15-20 minutes or more picking out very small bits of onion if it's in my food

When I had anorexia this was all I ate

Holy shit I do the same

You should get into microwave pizza bread
It's a guilty pleasure of mine

i like the industy ramen ;_;7

Why did you post a picture of dog food with this op

I love making jasmine rice cooked very well done so the rice is pretty dry (no oil) then i take a can of tuna and let the juices soak into the rice and mix in the tuna, also throw in a couple eggs. God tier.

I do this shit with potato bread and shredded mozzarella. It gets all greasy and nasty but fuck its a good late night snack

Why wouldn't you just eat out the tin?

You must smell so bad.

Don't worry, in India his smell is considered a delicacy.

Oh good, now I won't worry. Thanks.

If you fucking are so lazy to use paper plates. Why fucking bother take the tuna out of the can in the fucking first place?

Are you buying like giant ass cans of tunas that can't be eaten in one meal or something?

Drain the water out of the can and just use the can as the container... jesus christ.

the more I browse Veeky Forums the more wtfbbq i feel.

i like it with bread and mayo. our on crackers. i feel a little strange eating so much tuna.

I had pica as a child, would eat coins, cigarette butts, safety pins, marbles and lots of other weird shit. Alcoholism as a young adult stopped that though. 33yo now, 20 years of daily drinking.

I put way to many jalapenos on my meal to the stage I'm almost using a 2 whole jalapenos each meal.

Id rather spend 10cents on a paper plate than wash a plate desu lad

Many night I just eat a whole box of Softstix for din a din din, love it

Get a toaster oven, you rube.
Or enjoy whatever you want, I suppose. But know that I strongly disagree with your choices.

Looks just like a can of cat food

Toaster Ovens were invented for frozen pizzas of the french variety, not microwaved cheese sandwiches

Thos should be fried in the skillay

I mean, they should, but it's easier to pop it in the toaster oven. Takes a little longer, but it's less work.

I once ate a fish stick still frozen. Was surprisingly nice.

Did it melt in your mouth?

Why did you do that?

My confession: I always hear about how horrible pizza reheated in the microwave is, but I really like it that way. In fact I'll go out of way to nuke a cooled fresh slice for a few seconds

I feel you bro, microwaved sandwiches with soft bread can be really fucking tasty

I did that too when I was younger, when I got into cooking myself I started to love them and use them for almost every dish I create

why would you wash a plate when you use the tin container as a plate?

I too am curious.
I have all sorts of wonderful plates I use for all my food blah blah blah luxury
but if I'm in the mood for tuna or sardines in a tin?
It's part of the entire ordeal to actually eat it from the tin. With like a small napkinful of saltines or something.

Idk, you actually got me there lad.

Are you a car?

I used to love these things growing, probably haven't had one or even seem them in 15 years.

ketchup sandwiches
seafood sticks dipped in chicken & mushroom pot noodle

I love mixing starches.

I've made sandwiches out of leftover potatos, pasta and rice all together before. It's good as fuck.

Who /yellowfin/ here?