What do you order at Taco Bell? Alot of times I just get a bunch of soft tacos, ask for different special sauces...

What do you order at Taco Bell? Alot of times I just get a bunch of soft tacos, ask for different special sauces, and get some Pintos and Cheese....

Then I combine it into the soft tacos and basically turn them into a next level creation, if you're a Taco Bell eater I definitely recommend this

I pull up past the Mic and talk to them in person. I tip them like two dollars for a pack of 800 napkins

Chicken kay-sah-dill-ah, Baja Blast.

crunchwrap supreme or chalupa supreme

grilled stufft burrito is/was pretty good (dunno if they still have it), also the smothered burrito is or was good

also I like sour cream a lot so about anything I order is the "supreme" version

I could just add sour cream to anything I'm sure, maybe even extra sour cream, but I'm too shy to make special requests

i weigh 700 lbs btw

Nacho bell grande, crunchwrap, hard shell supreme

I stick to the dollar menu, fritos burrito or cheesy bean & rice burrito with the occasional chicken mini quesadilla and happy hour drink is all I need.

I didn't say anything about soda

It was written all over your prose

i give them a $20 and say "omakase, por favor", then i sit down in the dining room and let the experts craft me an amazing masterpiece.

Whatever is the limited time only thing. Because it's generally cheap. And I'm Asian so the words "limited time only" compels me to buy it.

diarrhea and a stomach ache

Eating sour cream doesn't make you morbidly obese

Smothered burrito, period

3 crunchy tacos with sour cream and onion added

3 Dorito taco shits with like 25 packs of the spiciest sauce

the current $5 box

twisty churro things

dollar menu chicken quesidilla

baja blast

>Spiciest sauce

This is taco bell, yes? They don't have any spicy sauce, fag.

crunchwraps are their best thing imo

I worked at Taco Bell for nearly a year, can verify that the food is shit and you guys are all retards for willingly forcing 'mexican' pig slop down your throats.

But it's close to work and you can drown it in enough fire sauce to make it taste good

> no uncle buttfuckers 8th generation deluxe triple phantasm bhut jolokia money shot sauce

Just throw the whole thing in the garbage OP

I usually get whatever their $5 box is, as it is usually the best possible value.

Right now my taco bell has:
-Cheesy Gordita Crunch
-Burrito supreme
-Nachos w/ cheese
-taco
-drink

Which is great, and optimal for smothering in 15+ packets of hot sauce.

If their box isn't particularly great value, I will usually get 2-3 cheesy bean and rice burritos.

The best laugh I've had on ck in a while.

Used to be volcano tacos, then those black tacos, then dorrito tacos, then beef grillers, now it's crunchwrap supremes.

The burrito supreme is good when properly made, but I swear nine times out of ten the frst bite is nothing but sour cream