Who here /sip/?

Who here /sip/?

Other urls found in this thread:

scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&q=artificial sweeteners&btnG=&as_sdt=1,13&as_sdtp=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Zero ultra checking in

/sip/boy here

so when are normies going to take over this meme? will it die on Veeky Forums?

look boy there is really no need for more than 1 sip thread at a time
we all sip you're not that special you know?

Tfw first sip of the day

Worst flavor right here. Tastes and smells like lemon furniture polish.

My preferred sip. More caffeine and cheaper.

I buy more Rockstar than Monster.
I only like original monster, and java monster.
Monster got coffee down. Rockstars coffee is meh
But rockstar sugar free, and original are my favourites. Pure zero silver ice as well.

Bought two last time to try them, pretty good. Tasted almost like Big red with watermelon.

Mugi prefers Ultra Black

It's funny how redbull made energy drinks popular but now is irrelevant while rockstar and monster are the go to sips. I never see anyone drink redbull and have no idea how they make money. The stuff is not good tasting.

They still control 40% of total market share

Lots of people buy Redbull, largely it's considered an adult drink while Monster and Rockstar are strictly for teens and rednecks

Marketing, it's all the same crap, but marketing works.

>irrelevant

I almost never do energy drinks, but when I do it's usually red bull. I just love that classic sour energy drink flavor, not too sweet unlike rockstar

All three of the companies ceos are billionaires so who cares

I remember this

Has reviewbrah tried this?

Everybody I know over the age of 22 drinks redbull instead of monster/rockstar because they want to caffeine rush and maybe the B12 for a hangover, and they don't want to suck down 24oz of sugar

So to be considered adult it has to taste awful?

>sips
>sugar
I mean come on, how many times does this meme need to be refuted?

They all have B vitamins

24oz of artificial sweetener is just as bad.

Again, its a quantity thing. If i want a pickmeup but dont want to sip on coffee for 30 minutes I grab an 8oz redbull and slug it down, I sure as fuck don't want a giant can of soda-substitute.

>just as bad
how so? It has none of the harm of sugar, which causes inflammation throughout the entire body.

scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&q=artificial sweeteners&btnG=&as_sdt=1,13&as_sdtp=
>It has none of the harm of sugar,
False
>which causes inflammation throughout the entire body
Also very literally false, unless you're crunching down on a box of sugar cubes like a fat fuck

guarana is snake oil

You do realise that monster zero ultra contains only three artificial sweeteners: Ace-K, Erythritol, and Sucralose. All of which have not been linked to any significant health risks when consumed responsibly.

Fucking kill yourself faggot. Monster is garbage btw.

Idiot.

Moron.

The only acceptable Monster is Extra Strength.

This is not a sip. Pic related is all of the sips. No more, no less.

>butt devastated red bull shill detected

Wrong.

I am intrigued. I love the smell of lemon furniture polish. Is it worth the sip?

Why didn't they call Zero ultra 'Ultra White'?

>lol black is the most hated one on the sip chart

It was the first one, and I'm not sure they'd yet considered the possibility of other colors. Also they probably wanted to emphasize the "zero" part.

because the germans already did that

Who here NOS

sauce?

black is the best one tho

Those crafty Germans...

I'm glad somebody likes it

i think it clogged something, can't assimilate it it no more, maybe my lymphatic system. gives me forever oily weird pimple that tend to not go away. ever.

You have to be 18 years of it older to post on Veeky Forums.

Zero Ultra tastes like cum, how can you guys enjoy that shit?

>knows the taste of cum

I dropped monster and switched to red bull, the original and "editions" are much better. the sugarfrees are trash though

Get out

Mega Monster reporting, but what's an Ultra Black?

Welcome to Veeky Forums

Black Cherry flavored Ultra Zero sip

it's a good 7/10, but falls short of the precedent set by yellow and its replacement purple. Much more tart compared to other members of the Ultra Zero line.

>everyone's favorite sip is zero ultra

Da fuq? It's the worst sip by far, and this is coming from someone who rotates drinks sips 4 to 5 times a week at work while rotating flavors.

Cthulu sips for me all the way

This is the only energy drink I can bear to drink.

Tastes pretty good desu.

sip makes me poo
am i weak?

Good choice fampai
Rehab is a good sip

go back to plebbit you stupid mom science faggot. when will people like you learn to read the same 5 studies you spout off in every single sip thread?

the only negative studies to come out against artificial sweeteners are conducted in rats where they gave them an equal amount of artificial sweetener compared to the amount of regular sugar used in drinks. when you're feeding rats 50g of artificial sweetener per day, obviously they're going to develop issues.

artificial sweetener is used because it's sweeter per gram. there's less than 1g of artificial sweeteners per sip while original monster uses 50g of sugar. not only that, but sips use the only sugar alcohol that doesn't trigger an insulin response when consumed. they're healthier than coffee.

you just have to drink more, you'll get used to it

caffeine induces bowel movements my man

Monster and Rockstar are sips. Redbull is not.

I read its not the caffeine but the other chemicals in coffee that make you shit. I used to take caffeine pills and sip now without any need to shit like I did on decaf coffee.

This guy gets it

>rockstar
>sip
Absolutely not

Redbull is delicious.

Kill yourself.

Patrician detected.

This

Discussing

The last one I drank smelled like cat piss. Ill stick with coffee

How 'bout you sip on my French press drinking master race cock?

*sips fedora*

Is Ultra Red good for a sip?

Energy drinks are for autists and chads. Which are you?

You can still buy them.

Ultra Red was rated top tier by Gear Guide. It's the Prepper's Sip of Choiceâ„¢

A+ user

Bro you know I be sippin

S I P B O Y S

Sip threads come and go bro
But you know we stay

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

No thanks I don't worship satan

You like the yellow Ultra? That's Lysol sips.

>tfw ill never taste the more exotic looking monsters because EU
You muricans get all the good sips, i'm jealous

Relentless Origin Ultra is the true master race

>lysol sips

Everyone knows they are just called yellow /sips/

>have an ultra red before work
>want another on break but afraid of too much caffeine
>have a small red bull instead
>tastes like piss

I'm on ADD meds so i have to be careful about how many sips I have in a day and it sucks

>>have a small red bull instead

Why waste your caffeine quota on that garbage? Having a caffeine limit is an even bigger reason to enjoy only the highest quality sips.

Can you reduce spis into a single shot, like you would reduce wine or sauce when cooking?

None of that 5-hour-energy crap, I mean a whole can of sip that you can fit into a thimble and just throw back

I just called them that because they taste like Lemon disinfectant smells.

Those are powerful forces you are messing with there, user.

How many sips a day is too many?

That sensation where your blood feels like molasses being forced through your veins is the sign you've gone too far

Yellow sp is king!

OC

wagecucks chug at least 3-4 cups of coffee which contain 2x the caffeine of a sip

i can't think of any reason why you couldn't drink 6 sips before experiencing an issue

very nice meme teemo :)

>Start day with a shot of bulk purchased energy mixture
>Nurse the buzz all day with sippage at work
>Get home and take another energy shot
>tfw

Stimulant life forever bros

>stim life

Fuck yes.