WHAT DO I COOK TO IMPRESS SOMEONE

WHAT DO I COOK TO IMPRESS SOMEONE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iFC7-urzfXw
youtu.be/xmi5j4t3phA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chicken nugger french fried sweer potato with quinky sauce

Try spaghetti carbonara it sure looks good and all the recipes I've seen were almost exactly the same.

Steak and twice baked potatoes, maybe with a salad with goat cheese and dried cherries and arugula. Seems fancy and is well within a beginners skill level to make. Just make sure you use a thermometer for the steak so you don't fuck it up. A big porterhouse is a good choice because you and your SO can split it. Whoever is the top can get the NY strip and the bottom can have the filet mignon. I always do this with my gf and it turns out well.

A bowl of eggs

Pot roast with onions and carrots, homemade mashed potatoes, pan drippings gravy and buttermilk biscuits

This
Simple quick and always impresses
Don't be a faggot and add cream or peas or something retarded

This. It's so easy, even a Veeky Forumsbro can do it.

Spaghetti is only impressive if you make your own from scratch otherwise its the most pleb meal you can make for someone and I don't blame them for hating you if you make dried shop bought pasta.

Cook a simple dish like pasta well and that will impress a lot of people

Save some eggs for papa

Very true. If you can get the breadcrumbs to stick and form a good crust on chicken Parmesan, people will declare you the next great Iron Chef. What they don't know is that this is very easy if you just pat the chicken dry and dust it with all-purpose flour before putting it through the egg wash and the subsequent breadcrumbs/Parmesan mixture. Getting it crisp is as simple as lightly brushing the chicken with olive oil halfway through the first bake.

You don't make carbonara for the spaghetti retard, you make it so that you can impress her with the creaminess of the sauce, intensity of the pepper and saltiness of the bacin/pancetta/guanciale

>t.pleb who has never tried freshly made pasta

Fuck outta here. Making it yourself is going to improve any type of pasta dish

Yeah, but making pasta yourself isn't exactly impressive.

It is to people who don't know how to do it and have never tried. It is simple yeah, but people are still impressed you put the effort in.

Spaghetti squash with cilantro lime peanut sauce and fried eggplant

A nice chicken soup.

One of my favorite recipes involves oysters. You make a dressing with champagne vinegar(you can find this at Williams-Sonoma and other places that sell high end food products), chopped chives, minced shallots, and fresh cracked black pepper. You can steam the oysters or eat them raw, I prefer steamed. You take out the oyster and put it back on the half-shell, add the dressing, and top with a dab of caviar. I use the whitefish caviar, but feel free to use the real stuff if you have $100 lying around.

This has the added benefit of making your date horny if you're trying to get laid, since oysters are an aphrodisiac.

Impress yourself.

Do you have a grill and outdoor patio? It's summer time. Try grilling burgers or chicken, buy a box of pasta salad, and make a greek salad and maybe some peach cobbler for desert. When it comes to the greek salad you're going to want to prepare it no more than a half hour before serving otherwise it'll get watery. You may also substitute lemon juice for vinegar.
youtu.be/iFC7-urzfXw
youtu.be/xmi5j4t3phA

>This has the added benefit of making your date horny if you're trying to get laid, since oysters are an aphrodisiac.
Is there evidence for this? I'd be willing to bet that the disposable income needed to make an oyster dish like that is a more potent aphrodisiac than the oysters themselves.

ask cheeef jooooooooohn froom fooooooodwishesdooooootcoooom

Tons of evidence, just google oysters and aphrodisiac They're one of the oldest known aphrodisiacs out there. Also, I get a massive boner after eating oysters. Just try it yourself.

It's also really not too expensive if you can get the oysters for a good price--that's the hard part. You can get a black-colored fish roe for 6 dollars that will work well with this recipe. It's the real caviar that's insanely expensive. Champagne vinegar could be pricey, but vinegar lasts a long time.

People are impressed by very little. Serve literally anything over a tagliatelle nest
>wow user you're like a chef!

Bake something easy. Zucchini bread, banana bread, lemon bread, whatever. Easy as hell and people rave about it always.

Always.

YEA! Now call him a faggot!

As to not risk looking like an aspie tryhard or fucking up a ridiculous high risk/low reward dish for "muh presentation", just cook a good steak, make a nice salad and look up a recipe for cheddar bay biscuits. Simple, hard to fuck up and pleases everyone

And always have dessert and an alcohol on hand that you know they like

Don't listen to this faggot, aphrodisiacs are not proved to exist apart from the placebo effect
Oysters are a good choice since they're not common and will show you have some kind of taste in life though

I know that reference