What do you think of this place?

What do you think of this place?

I usually get a 32 oz Cold Brew and it's solid. Donuts are terrible and their breakfast is okay.

Donuts are eh, cheaper and just as good at 711
Coffee is great for the fast-food price range. Portions are huge too.

Love it. Have the app, get free weekly coffees out of it. Get a large FV iced coffee every morning on my way to work. 2 cream, 2 sugar, light ice. All year long. Iced coffee in a warm car during the winter is bliss. I spend roughly $80 a month at DD.

I have one around the corner, I get coffee there all the time.

Their whole system is fucked up. I can put cream and sugar in my own coffee...I don't need some junkie behind the counter asking me how many "sugars" I want...whatever the fuck that means.

It's mismanaged which is why Starbucks and even goddamn McDonalds outsells them in coffee. When that "time to make the donuts" guy died the whole place went to shit.

The donuts are trash, the coffee is good. They should change the name.

Dumpster Donuts™

As a Midwesterner that moved to the East Coast a few years ago, I've had a weird, evolving relationship with Dunkin' Donuts.

At first, I was indifferent. "Ehh," I thought, "they don't look all that compelling. I doubt I'll go there much." Years later, I'm just like everyone else here and I end up driving through a few times a week.

What first led me to go there was the realization that they had bagels. I lived in Iowa until 2004 and Kansas City until 2012; neither were places where drive-thru bagels were terribly common. In KC, I had to drive about 7 miles to an Einstein Bros. and that wasn't even drive-thru.

As I continued living here on the East Coast, I realized that DD's bagels were shit. Their coffee, though, was pretty damned solid. Better than the stuff from the fast-food burger joints. And DD was *everywhere*. So now I use them for coffee.

Never been a fan of the donuts. Krispey Kreme is infinitely better. Their other breakfast stuff is pretty good, though. The hash browns are fucking delicious.

I'm happy to eat even a terrible donut but have no use for anything else they sell

I used to love Tropicana Coollattas

At one point in highschool, I would literally get them like once a day. My parents would get pissed because I spent all my allowance money

I love it when I'm in the mood for bagels with Cream cheese paired with a double order or hash browns and like 4-6 donuts.

>inb4 fat fucking American

I'm not fat and usually I load up so that I don't need to eat for the rest of the day.

Trash, but at least it's not Tim Hortons.

Doughnuts suck and are expansive go to a local bakery.

trash coffee trash donuts

I say "I want a Wake Up Wrap, and don't make it crap!"

Better and cheaper than starbucks
App is great as well

It's everywhere

They have the worst donuts I've ever had and nothing else comes close. 7/11 and grocery store donuts are way better, I don't even know where you could get a donut nearly as bad.

I have only ever seen one in one city in the south, and I've been all over. Where the fuck are they hiding them all? Mall parking lots?

support your damn local donut shop that isn't a fucking chain

Doughnuts are okay, not as good as Krispy Kreme. The coffee is solid too. Reliably good, but nothing special.

>12 cents has been deposited to your account

What a long, strange trip its been.

I'm from Massachusetts.

Their coffee sucks.
Their donuts suck

is that ethipioain?

Bacon egg and cheese on a croissant if I'm in a rush and haven't eaten. Local gas station that makes them with real eggs does it better if the nig nogs actually make them but usually the display case is empty. So usually DD is my choice.

not really in the south

I rarely think about it at all, unless I'm in flyover land for a work trip

If I am, and I need coffee, I'm grateful when the DD is on the way to my destination rather than a Starbucks

The coffee is less horrible

>DDs opens on the main route of the town I work in
>local bakery building less than a mile down the road gets sold to DDs
>all the employees are given less than a week's notice, and it also forces the summer burger joint next door to close
>the day after closing the perfectly fine building gets partially demolished so it can be rebuilt to look like every other DD
>both buildings are going to stay open as Dunkin Donuts

I'm not very happy with them.

I used to work there in college on the night shift, really fun job. I'd give free donuts to everyone who came in since we'd throw so many out each night. Now I only go if I'm desperate and there's nowhere else around. Dunks always tastes old and burnt to me, even when it's fresh. I make my own coffee at home and prefer Starbucks or a local place if I'm out.

I'm not a shill. Ever since college I've been buying a daily iced coffee from the Dunkin Donuts up the hill from my Alma Mater. Routine really as it was on the way to campus from my apartment. Now I work where I went to college, so I've been doing this for 10 years roughly. Pic related.

Humans are creatures of habbit, faggot.

dunkin donuts used to be decent before they started selling franchises to pakis

Their bagels are so fucking bad. My local bagel shop went under so i tried DD's but it's basically like eating rubber

DD holds a special place in my heart. My dad has gone there for coffee every morning for over 20 years. Whether it's on the way to work, on the way to golf, or going on a trip. He maybe misses 1 day a month at the most. Got it every morning we played golf together since I was born and started playing. Also would be the first time on any road trips together. Coffee and cream is great, hashbrowns are great. Donuts suck and bagels are meh.

Also, there is nothing better on earth than seeing a DD on a long road trip or when traveling. I just moved from the southeast and unfortunately, while I moved to the glorious West, I'm in a Dunkin' Donuts black hole. Really the only thing I miss about back south.

Got me all nostalgic mother fuckers.....

Used to be a "baker" there. My trainer never wore gloves nor washed her hands after smoke breaks. Quit after 2 weeks and don't care to ever try the food.

Coffee is okay though.

that we are.

As a new englander it sucks over priced and bland

Can get a large coffee and good muffin from mcds for $2 would be close to $5 at dunks

Currently a night baker at a DD. Ask me anything. Can confirm that the coffee is literally the only thing worth buying.

I'm an assist manager at a Dunkin Baskin combo store. worked here for years. feel free to ask me stuff too.

I like:
blueberry munchkins
espresso
everything bagel w/ CC
Pralines & Cream

I have never found an excuse to go to one where a better option didn't exist.

If i want a plain coffee, I'll go to McD's
If I want a sugary meme coffee I'll go to starbucks
If I want doughnuts I'll go to KK or the mom and pop doughnut shop by my house
If I want a breakfast sandwich, I'll remember I'm not a 50 black man on his way to an entry level manual labor job

Donuts are ok. Haven't had their but heard great things

There's one opening up in town a month or two from now, none exist around here. Redpill me on this place

>only mom and pop bakery in town has 5-2 hours

how the fuck am i supposed to buy from them?

Large, Dark Roast, TACO (toasted almond/coconut) w/ cream. Get that.

>he lives in Poughkeepsie and not the Pristine Hopewell

Krispy Kreme is my Dunking Donuts

I never went there

They're not as bad as, say, Lender's frozen bagels but they're still pretty damned awful

they have tasty donuts and good breakfast sandwiches
their tatter tots are good too
i need more experience with their various types of cold and hot coffee drinks though

Got raped in a DD restroom. It's not DDs fault, but i can't help associating their donuts with BRUTAL ANAL RAPE.

Good muffins.

I wouldn't buy anything else from them.

That is one of the most soulless food photos I think I've ever seen.

Seconded. But I still go to DD all the time.

t. massachusetts

Donuts are shit, coffee rolls and coffee are good, bagels suck but the cream cheese is God tier.

Ex Dunkin Employee
Ask me anything.

I'm spoiled by a local donut shop so DD donuts are complete garbage. Total shit. Not even exaggerating because I'm on Veeky Forums

For me, it's blueberry iced tea. Ask for it with splenda, it's so fucking good

That's a nice story, user.

Awful service, watery coffee, stay away usually.

Shit tier. If you want good donuts you have to go to pic related.

Both are passable, but for a real doughnut pic related is the only answer 'round these parts.

boston here, gotta love dunks. cheap coffee and delicious bagel sandwiches.

piss cheap source of decent coffee from 3-6. Always works great for my night classes.

They're coffee is okay, and food is fucking terrible. It tastes like it's been sitting around all day... Because it probably has been.

used to be good, literally ruined by mitt romney
bring back mister donut to the us

Krispy Kreme are disgusting goopy shit. For me it's Square Donuts

Their Maple Frosted donuts are better than anyone elses

Cool blue lighting, the kind of tough brown napkins they use in schools/hospitals, a pale whole bagel.

It's art.

Voodoo Doughnut is overrated, but I have a picture of one of their famous doughnuts, on my cargo-shorts wearing lap, so here.

What do you guys think of them?

75% Glaze 25% Dough. My mom hates them for this reason, but I can still go for one occasionally.

They're one of a long list of chain places I've given up on after one too many awful meals there. The list includes McD's, BK, Starbucks, Panera Bread, Chipotle and pretty much every chain pizza joint. I'd rather get coffee from a gas station than give DD a cent of my money.

The thing about DD that sucks is that, at least where I used to live in New England, there were pretty much no local donut shops around anymore after they took over. Then once they had a monopoly they switched to the most awful recipe for donuts and basically just killed the donut in the region. Nowadays you'll have to conduct an investigation and go on a road trip just to find a cruller ("French Cruller" is not a cruller)

Now I live in the southwest, and thank god for Cambodians, it's easy to find a decent donut.

where in new england did you live?

>75% Glaze 25% Dough

Uh.. By weight or by volume? I don't think this is true either way. Even by weight the glaze would only be heavier because their donuts are so unbelievably light.

Their iced mochas taste like cocaine.

During the school year I go to the one across from Boston College every Friday or so

Boston Cremes are bae

>bae
Fuck off right now.

Their donuts are garbage. Coffee is decent though.

Sssshhhh

Stop posting