I just broke my record for orgasms achieved in a single session...

I just broke my record for orgasms achieved in a single session. Explain why you think chili without beans isn't just meat sauce, you fuckin' degenerate.

>I just broke my record for orgasms achieved in a single session
Me too! My old record was 1 and now it's 1.

dare i ask what is the connection between those two sentences

Nothing, I'm just proud.
My old record was 13, my new record is 15. Lol.

I think my record is five in the course a few minutes which I pulled off when I was like 13. Never even came to close to that again though. Getting anything more than one requires me to go a few days without sex or masturbating.

My record of 13 was set when I was 15 years old. Now I'm 23. Lol. About time.

My usual session is about 7 in 5 minutes or so.

I generally find chili to be somewhat underwhelming as a dish. Not much variation in texture or taste even if it has beans. Not bad, and definitely has a great spicy, savory taste, but it seems to work better as a topping or side than a main.

it is just meat sauce without beans and its kinda fucking gross

How do you guys do that? My dick is red raw after 2 sessions an hour apart. Do some people just lack a refractory period? Also if I don't smash the fuck out of it it takes ages to blow

I like eating it with corn chips and without a spoon. :D

I have a vagina, that's how. Yeee!

That explains it. Too bad you can't ejaculate semen, that feels way better than the orgasm. And I don't think squirting is supposed to feel comparable. I've tried the whole orgasm without ejaculating thing. I can pretty consistently get three orgasms with that, but that's it.

My limit for orgasms while jacking my dick is usually 3 sessions about 30 minutes apart, amusing I drink a good amount of water between each session and eat something with plenty of protein before hand. Using lotion as a lubricant minimizes any redness or irritation of the skin. You should practice Kegel exercises. they're easy to do and even if you don't build up a lot of strength it can give you a better awareness of the muscular activity that goes on during orgasm. Occasionally I've managed to edge myself into an orgasm-like feeling without actually blowing my load, which is a 10/10 experience desu senpai. My final trick for self-pleasure is quite simple: buy a cheap pack of latex gloves and jack off into them. Just stretch out one of the fingers with your hands a little, squirt some lotion into it, and the slide your dick into it and start whackin' it. You may need to pinch the finger of the glove when putting it on like you would a condom so that you don't get air bubbles. Even if you do, it's a simple matter to massage them down the glove and out of your way. This method ensures you can blow your load wherever you damn well please without a mess, and it keeps the lotion off your hands so it's easier to clean yourself up overall. Happy wanking anons!

>Occasionally I've managed to edge myself into an orgasm-like feeling without actually blowing my load, which is a 10/10 experience desu senpai.

That's called dry orgasming. Ejaculation and orgasming aren't the same thing. Ejaculation occurs in men after they finish orgasming. By doing Kegel exercises you can contract your PC muscles and prevent yourself from ejaculating after an orgasm. This makes it easier to get another orgasm. I found it pretty easy to do. However, after I started doing it I developed varicocele, which will eventually require surgery to fix. I'm not if that was connected or if it was just a coincidence, but I stopped dry orgasming after that so I don't hurt myself.

Veeky Forums when you make chili, do you put cheese in that bitch?

no

I like Chili with cheese on top.

Cheese in chili makes it nice and THICC

Have you tried doing it from your prostate?
Supposedly it feels more like the female orgasm, which comes in waves and feels more like a full body orgasm rather than something that emanates from the penis.

No, I like to put shredded cheddar and sour cream on the top when it's done tho.

Fucking how?

It's definitely hearty enough to be a main in my opinion, use a couple thick slices of buttered Italian bread to sop up the remaining sauce from your bowl and you have a fairly satisfying meal. Just make that shit spicy though

7 in 5 minutes means he was powering through his refractory period and it didn't feel good at all

That user wasn't a "he". But I am a guy and did do 5 in the span of a few minutes once and it did feel really good. I wish I could do it again.

Were you doing it from your prostate?

I don't know, I just can...feels good man. It's pretty much my only physical activity so I GO HARD.

I like it to make my nose drain. Me gustaaaa.

I'm not sticking my finger in my ass, unfortunately, that's just too gross. There is a technique, though, where you just stimulate underneath the glans only. It takes an eternity(like 30 minutes) to bring yourself to orgasm, and the hardest part is to resist the temptation to just grab your dick and start wanking, but the experience does sound like what you're describing.

Nope, just jerking it furiously. The 4th time no semen came out, but the 5th time semen came out again, it was weird.

>finger

Ahem, I introduce...the BUTTPLUG...

I got a drunk hand job from an ex on her bedroom floor when I was 15 or 16. Idk how but I managed to cum twice within the space of 20 seconds and the feeling was amazing. Could never do it again tho.

you can try prostate stimulation without insertion, get real horny and start feeling up that taint and you might get it just right

I had to look up taint on urban dictionary. I actually think I did that once when I was soaking in the bathtub and feeling horny. It was kind of like the base of my dick underneath my balls. The base of the glans stimulation was more intense.

I didn't think any native English speaker didn't know what a taint was. You know, it ain't an asshole, and it ain't a dick/pussy. It's a tain't.

Yeah cheese goes on after, other wise you get the slop mentioned in

Beans in chili is just admission that you're too poor to get enough meat.

Fuck you, beans are important in chili. They keep it from being just one thing.

Veeky Forums - Where you can talk about jerking off and chili in the same thread.

I think I managed to get to 7 in one session, I fell asleep afterwards and I was completely sore and drained the whole day and part of the next day as well.

Also unrelated, but I can't help but shake the feeling that wendys uses unsold burger meat for their chili

I'm so happy about this.

Fuck you, no. If I had to choose to eliminate beans or meat, the meat can fuck right off. I'll put other shit in there to replace that worthless shit. Potato. Carrot. Rice. Pasta. Fuck, even corn, and I hate corn.

just go make a vegetable stew, you milquetoast faggot.

beans in chili is filler for broke-ass faggots. only thing worse is the faggot above mistaking stew for chili.

Get off my thread you nigger! Don't tell me what to do!

I've had a few prostate orgasms. You just kinda leak cum while you get fucked.

They do, but unsold burger meat to them is less than 2 hours old most likely, or at least it should be. I'm sure some unscrupulous places will use older meat. But, old food to most people means it's about a week old, in a restaurant it's less than a day. If I made burgers for lunch I wouldn't have any problem with making chili for dinner using leftover burgers.

We get it, you're a chronic masturbator because you have dopamine receptor deficiencies that make you clinically depressed and you're chasing some form of normalcy.

so who here /edging/? highly recommended, imo. I haven't orgasmed since Friday and I would do just about anything to cum. Anyone in this thread with a y chromosome deficiency that likes men, you should give orgasm control a go, it's really cute making people beg.

Also, chili is good regardless of the bean content and chili purists are some of the most autistic children in existence.

you're poor, we get it, go back to asking mommy for permission to cum.