Can we get a good thread on Veeky Forums For once?

Can we get a good thread on Veeky Forums For once?
Can we get a general food cravings thread? Been cutting for summer so I want everything. Give me some food pics to save and eat on my cheat day.

Bumping for delicious food

>cutting for summer

my nigger. I just finished a 12 week prep and competed in my first physique competition this past weekend. I craved PB&J's something fierce, along with a bag of crunchy cheetos. I piged out sooooo much after my show but I'm back on a more lax diet now so I don't ruin my abs I took forever to get

>corn syrup
>gums
>stabiliers

get that shit out of here and bring in haagen dasz

Despite it being summer, I've been craving pot roast...I have no idea why.

Damn bro, how'd it go? I've been taking yohimbe and working out 2 times a day since I messed around too much early on.

Haagen dasz is meh. I like the gelato consistency and the flavors are goat

Not bad. I didn't place as well as I wanted but looking at the pictures I have no idea what the judges were looking for. I was happy with my body and I guess that's all that really matters.
>yohimbe
I tried that and felt it gave me decent energy. I ended up ultimately going for more potent shit like clenbuterol and t3. I really feel the clen helped retain muscle during the last few weeks when shit was getting really hard to go on.

Goddamn. Have you had nutella and on sandwiches? Dank af.

And I can't take anything more than yohimbe because military , plus >natty life

Oh yeah man I'm throwing in chocolate PB2 on my sandwiches now to get that sweet fix in. Kinda reminds me a bit of nutella.

I hear you, I did 7 years in the Navy myself. Yeah I didn't decide to start cycling until I was like 28-29 or so. I definitely researched a good 2 years beforehand.

Either way, competing is hard so that's cool that you did it even if you didn't place where you want.

>pb2 my friend with an eating disorder ate 7 lbs of it like soup.

Do you notice a remarkable difference cutting on clen?

I CRAVE ANYTHING
STUPID ACID REFLUX HAS RUINED MY LIFE
CAN ONLY EAT BANANAS, RICE AND EGGS

Yeah I am humbled by the whole experience honestly. It was tough, I have a huge respect for people that do that as a profession multiple times a year.
It seemed to help with plateaus. Nothing beat diet. I would not see results unless diet was 100% on point. However, clen helped give me energy and seemed to "tighten" up the physique. It did give me some pretty bad cramps that would wake me up in the middle of the night. But all-in-all I would say it's worth it if you have everything else covered. It's not a crutch by any means, still gotta stay on top of everything else. But it's that little extra push that makes it slightly easier.

Bro that's a sad feel

Fwuark that looks good

Where my sweets bros at

Those chips are amazing. Sandwich looks mediocre tho desu
6/10 would eat once

I could really go for some fish n chips

U know what's up

I could wreck a slice of boston cream pie right now

>cheat day
>making it

pick one and only one

>cutting
>cheat day
Veeky Forums pls

Normally I don't like pop tarts but I'd devour that shit right now

Something savory involving a brown sauce that i can slurp up afterwards.

Im better than you. I can afford a cheat day

>afford a cheat day

sure thing, fattie.

If i didnt wanted this thread to get deleted i would make you feel bad lol

sure thing, fattie.

Salty AND unoriginal. Nice.

Post tits on /s/.

Im not a grill bud

Bump

I FUCKING love tater tots

whatever you say, fattie.

Fuck I could even go for some Sonic tots right now. And now I'm remembering how long it's been since I've had a burger.

I want a Costco pizza but I don't have a card to get in and my boyfriend won't let me use his

You can access the food court without a membership.

Same with the pharmacy, and buying alcohol in some states.

Nachos. I haven't been able to find a good place that makes great nachos since I went to one place in Pier 39

Just make them yourself, I don't see how anyone could fail at making nachos.

>He takes a cheat day

Breh

What's wrong with a cheat day? Everyone takes a cheat week every now and then. You need to relax bro, I've taken a cheat month or two and I'm absolutely fine and healthy during my current cheat year.

Faggot

Not even trying to shitpost, but ive been craving for months, and more sobrecently because of that thread on ceekay, white castle. I dont eat shit fast food to begin with. But man I want white castle. I haven't had it in at least 5-7yrs. There's one not to far from me too

I've had the frozen burgers and those were surprisingly amazing, so I feel you because the fresh version sounds great

gotta eat big to get big

They have a Giordanos in Arizona now and it takes all my willpower to not go there at least once a month

We only get these in the early summer (i.e. right now). So good with everything, best with Gravlax

Those just look like Yukon Gold. Why can't you get them at other times?

Actually, those are super small. They Early potatoes, pulled up before they have a chance to grow big and get a thick skin. They have a very strong taste when cultivated in Northern climates (e.g. Scandinavia). Particularly Mediterranean fresh potatoes are much worse. The texture is also amazing.

I could eat tons of them cooked, with just some butter added on top to melt. Throw in some spring onions for perfect setup. And as I mentioned, they're a great side for Gravlax.

Also FYI, the very first hauls are often auctioned in Scandinavia, with prices reaching up to $200/kg. Normally they are around $10/kg in the early season, steadily falling to about $1/kg. (1kg = approx 2lbs)

I just harvested these a few days ago. Yhey are Yukon Golds but they have a very thin skin like you're describing. At those prices I should auction the fuckers on Ebay and retire.

They look great. The price right now is only around $2/kg. You missed the high prices by a month at least, and they're only paid to really top end farmers by top end restaurants. Still, half a month ago the potatoes were selling $10/kg to consumers.

It's all the way in Arrowhead, they chose a shitty location.