Nightmare Fuel

Absolutely terrifying meals

Can the world just be white people now? Please?

I'm not some bleeding-heart liberal, but eating something as intelligent as a primate or a dolphin just isn't right.

the fucking braces always get me

A P E X P R E D A T O R
P
E
X

P
R
E
D
A
T
O
R

I'm 28 and I have braces.

There is no escape.

that's fine and all, but you aren't grinning at the camera while you eat raw monkey head poop soup, are you?

Well no, you're right.

I wonder what he's saying.

Does she know how chicken is slaughtered? The chicken you get in stores is literally covered in feces. Hope she enjoys salmonella unless she slaughtered it herself.

You've been diddled you silly, silly man.
That pictures been snagged from elsewhere. It's chicken sasshimi. A highly revered Japanese delicacy.

Translation:
Filipe, my mother-in-law made here monkey soup aswell, it's delicious...

You have to go back. Veeky Forums is not /pol/. I know you're drained over there after your circlejerk, but this isn't the spot for your afterglow.

subhuman detected

I'm sure it's just coincidence that this has been posted here dozens of times and it's definitely not some shitposter trying to force a meme

go back to your containment board

Yeah, I remember Bourdain eating some of that shit on one of the dozens of Japan trips he made on all those shows that were exactly the same. He was real skeeved out about it, but in the end, he trusted the Nips.

:(

The pain enhances your virility.

>an ancient belief that tougher meat has more health benefits, including an increased male libido.
Holy fuck why are they so insecure?

Find that man and remove him from earth

Tiny, and I truly mean really really tiny, penises.

I'M A PATRIOT. I'M AN EXPLORER. I'M A MAN! AND I'M COMING.

Is it really that surprising? Food and virility are correlated in heavily in western culture too. How many think that eating tofu will turn them into a girl and steak will make them a man.

Mind. Blown.

But he's already in Veeky Forums.

There's a huge difference between phytoestrogens being identified in soy (hops is another example) and people being wary of changing their diet to something that they don't completely understand, to literally torturing an animal because you think it makes you manlier.

And that steak ideally comes from a cow that was stunned with a bolt gun and slaughtered while feeling minimal pain.

Que delicia!

Soy is literally a phytoestrogen user. That is in no way comparable.

underrated post

only if you're a liberal

estrogens in soy have very little real effect on the body since they just block real estrogens from binding to receptors
there's more real mamalian estrogen in a flank of beef than in tofu

We should have let the Japs finish their holy work in China.

Why do asians have such a fetish for food so fresh that its cooked alive? As if dispatching it five milliseconds before cooking it turns it into rotten disease food or something, never mind the fact that they all cook with sewage oil and huff smog all fucking day, god forbid they kill the animal before eating it

Gonna eat a dog? Fine, we eat pigs and plenty of people consider them companion creatures, but at least we do them the service of an instant death. Fuck's sake.

Read the thread, bozo. It makes your pee pee better.

>We should have let

You had nothing to do with it. The Russians pushed them out of Manchuria.

Shellfish though.

Need some advice
Chicken smells bad so it's clearly past due, however if I soaked it very salty water overnight, wouldn't it kill any bacteria and make it fine to eat?

I can understand eating monkey meat but why throw in the whole goddamn head?

>There's a fucking face in it
Kek

It could kill the bacteria but not the toxic waste left behind by it, which will still make you sick. Unless you're starving and have nothing else to eat it's not worth the risk, user.

>Brazil

All I have is a big can of tomato sauce, four potatoes, fout small onions and two cups of rice
Kind of needed the chicken for that

IVE GOT A LIFE FORCE. THIS IS A HUMAN. THIS IS WHAT WE LOOK LIKE. THIS IS WHAT WE ACT LIKE. THIS IS WHAT EVERYBODY WAS LIKE BEFORE US. THIS IS WHAT I AM.

NO idiot, not fine

Take some more Geritol and go to bed, faggot

>A pool of water with a current is found or dug on the banks of a stream. The potatoes or corn are then placed in a mesh bag of grass, covered with stones, and left undisturbed for six to twelve months. The current flows through the stones to wash away bacteria during fermentation. Once fermentation has occurred, the tocosh is dried in the sun and stored for future use.

Looks delicious senpai. I bet all that adrenalin from the doggo made the meat even better :D

I've wondered this myself for a long time

You just know all those juices and dog life energies flow right up your penis to make it stronger.

HURR, edgy teenage retards

FUCKING WHY? why the god damned cruelty and prolonged suffering. i feel sick and angry and hate everyone

I'm mature for my age tho.

youre a faggot

Dolphins deserve it.

I saw someone in a different thread saying he was just removing fleas from the dog by tossing it in that boiling water.
So that's fine, I guess. Right?

>everyone
Just hate chinks. Theyre not human. If they run over a baby, theyll run over it a few more times to make sure its dead so they dont have to pay for its medical bills if it survived the first squish.

Yes. They remove the fleas then eat it.

Why such a specific example, user? Is that a thing, too? My gf is Filipino... should I throw her in a boiling vat of water???

He's using that as an example because it actually happened and was caught on camera.
I don't know if it's genes or upbringing but the Chinese really are devoid of empathy.

this a onry rogical

I have many chinese friends. It happens a lot they say. I think it is their culture, and their culture is a product of their race.

>be 10000 billion people in china
>accidentally injury one
>has to pay medical compensation for life
>kill it instead
>pay just the funeral cost

it's the only reasonable choice t b h only an idiot would want to give his entire savings to a random stranger for a broken wrist.

chinese people actually believes if the more the animal suffers the tastier it will be when they eat it, thats why you see shit like dogs being skinned alive or having their faces blowtorched or being bisected with a rusty butter knife

>they bind to receptors
>aka they do the exact same thing as mammalian estrogen
hmmm
>there's more mammalian hormones in mammals than in plants
WHHOOAAAAA

Do you doubt this could be true?
Are you familiar with opioid receptors?

I don't know enough about soy to say for sure if it's as bad as the guy claims but I know plenty about opioids and you can definitely find those in higher concentrations in nature than occurring naturally in a human.

>being this stupid
i suggest you stop using so much dope and learn to read

Yeah, I realised I had it the wrong way around as soon as I posted it but thought the argument was still valid even if I replied to the wrong guy with it.
Sorry.

D E L I C I A

SOPA DE MACACO

ignore that retard, he is one of the worthless scum that comes from tumblr thx to le epic webms.

what is the name of this memegirl? I saw her once on a shitty board, might have been /int/, but it was all in huehue language and I didn't undrestand

Kuruminha

UMA

Veeky Forums is a containment website, you miserable nigger faggot.

nice, thanks

Well, that would get rid of most of the smell, so I'd say yes.

It's a mainland China thing, not really a Chinese thing. Look at their history, in particular the Cultural Revolution, and you can start to understand why older mainland Chinese are so utterly fucked in the head.

A relatively mild look at the subject is "Red Scarf Girl" by Ji-Li Jiang. "Life and Death in Shanghai" is a somewhat sterile (because the author was isolated in prison) adult take on it. The actual "Red Guard" cadres who went around beating people to death because someone owned an heirloom piece of furniture don't write memoirs because they are psychotic murderous scum and no one wants to remember their murderous rampages.

I thought monos was monkey in spanish. :o/