What's the comfiest place to eat at after midnight?

What's the comfiest place to eat at after midnight?

You already posted it user.

magic is gone

>MFW this town is shit, and the only place open after midnight is fucking Denny's which gets filled with drunks.

Taco Bell drive thru and go home and eat your big box on a plate.

Damn it all, there is nothing like like a massive plate of hash browns with eight different toppings and peanut butter waffles at 2 am in the morning. If that makes mean uncultured, so be it.

>Parents/grandparents house
>Chilling with a group of friends
>Cuddling with SO

IHop is good but honestly waffle house is the best price and best place overall.

IHop just isnt as comfy :/

Dennys

You posted it

Steak n Shake. Especially with good friends to chill and drink shakes together

White Castle mid 70s through late 90s with a cop standing inside. Not sure this still exists, but yeah, comfy af.

>good friends
r-right...

Why would you want a cop inside while your eating at anytime like wtf? Thats just weird

It keeps the castle white.

Steak and shake.

My room :)

If your room isn't comfier than a mundane food joint you've got problems

post it brother. I need comfy inspo

digits confirm

Kek

Jim's

Duck and Waffle, obviously.

Sheetz

this.
3 eggs over light, large hash smothered and pepppered, and a biscuit. Maybe coffee

I like to go out and drive around the city with my friends late at night, and usually we'll stop and get something to eat. There's a super cheap Mexican restaurant that's open until 2 that we usually go to, but otherwise we go to steak and shake because it's super comfy and gives us that "classic" vibe we like.
I wish diners were still a thing.

faggot

tfw i used to go in high or drunk at 4 am standing behind prostitutes for a sweet, sweet spicy chicken sandwich that cost me a whopping 1.79. i miss u sheetz

In bed, naked, after making love to my gf - who I'm crazy about - and whom is also naked, with A/C blasting and the new season of GoT on the TV.

>tfw we got into a fight a couple weeks ago and she chose her live-in bf over me

Coffee House.

It's the same as Waffle House except it serves french toast and pancakes too.

Sounds like a degenerate arrangement altogether. I wish the absolute worst upon all parties involved, including yourself.

1) Whataburger
2) Wendy's
3) Perkin's
4) Waffle House
5) Taco Bell

Cuddling with your Sonar Operator? Submarines are pretty comfy places.

Thank you for your service.

Ive been to a very black tgi Fridays around midnight.

Not quite comfy but very fun

>Cuddling with Senior Officer

Don't ask don't tell user

Living in Anchorage, a town of such shit that they've closed ever 24 hour diner EXCEPT Denny's because of homeless / drunk pieces of shit. That's right. Night owls can't even get a comfy bite because of shitskins and niggers. Fuck this gay earth.

Damn, that looks just like "Nighthawks".

24/7 bakeries in Adelaide m89. villis or bakery on oconnell at 1am.

Well there is always a line at taco bell around midnight

because that's dinner time for niggers and the unemployed

>Parents/grandparents house
this

not funny

A strip club

madachod

Place I live at in Japan that has a donburi place that doesn't open till like 9. Chill as hell.

I'm always scared of jims since a good friend worked in one and always had stories of heroin OD's, cooks fucking in the employee bathroom, numerous sketch/violent shit happening in/around the building.

24-hour grocery store parking lot. Get some pals, grab your meals and beverages, pour your beer into a coffee mug and form a circle next to your car. Comfy as shit.

Where my other degenerates at? Anybody else do this?

Hurry the fuck up and kill yourself

steak n shake