Would Veeky Forums eat this?

Would Veeky Forums eat this?

Other urls found in this thread:

cheese.com/alphabetical/?i=l#top
cdc.gov/hiv/group/racialethnic/africanamericans/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wouldn't even eat it with your mouth

Woah man I just got the picture from a friend's Snapchat, from some Fagstaurant in Arizona.

Leave me outta this brotha!

I'd eat it for free, but not for $9.50. Fuck that noise.

The real question is what type of faggot pays $9.50 for a blt with added guacamole?

Not even memeing, I'm genuinely afraid of a HIV-infected homosexual preparing my food in the off case that their spit or other bodily fluids end up in my food, accidentally or otherwise.

Yeah probably. The cheese seems like a little much though. Guac on a blt sounds good. no idea why they would charge that much when they are right on the fucking border though

no, and i'd immediately get up and leave that establishment.

>blt with guacamole
That's fucking gross

A BLT with guac and cheese, surrounded by homo shit and almost ten dollars. I'll pass.

I would be more worried about an HIV infected black person.

>guacamole bacon lettuce tomato

What cheese starts with L?

I would make one myself for literally 10% of the cost they charge.

Would I eat it though? Probably not, not a huge fan of the guac, and depending on cheese, may not even go with the theme of a blt

limburger only one I knew
cheese.com/alphabetical/?i=l#top

>LGBT are open minded
>LGBT is not a choice
Pick one liberals

>make cheap sandwitch
>give it some meme name
>"that'll be $9.50 plus tip, plus cis tax, plus straight privilege tax, plus jizya, shitlord"

I hate millennials, millennials are so stupid

I didn't know ck of all places was so homophobic

It better contain an entire tomato, 1lb of bacon, and half a head of lettuce, and call me a fag while I eat it.

leerdammer

If it was a decent restaurant why not. Not a fan of putting politics into food though.

I like food, not men fucking eachother in the ass

>Guacamole

Fuck no

If they served it open faced I would probably buy it because I think that's a good joke.
Other than that I honestly dgaf.
I love Arizona and how much attention it's been getting lately.

>I'm genuinely afraid of a HIV-infected homosexual preparing my food

Oh boy... then you must really hate niggers preparing your food.

cdc.gov/hiv/group/racialethnic/africanamericans/index.html

> Despite being just 11% of the US population, 49% of all HIV and AIDS carriers are African American.

>> Despite being just 11% of the US population, 49% of all HIV and AIDS carriers are African American.

>I'm genuinely afraid of a HIV-infected homosexual preparing my food in the off case that their spit or other bodily fluids end up in my food, accidentally or otherwise.

Gays are the least of your worries.

"Man pleads guilty to hiding AIDS diagnosis from multiple women"

Police say Tyrone Pugh has AIDS but didn't tell the women he slept with.

His wife, Tamisha Henderson, was infected by Pugh, who had contracted AIDS before they were married and never told her.

"Me and him went to high school together," Henderson says. "I thought I knew him. And for all of this to happen, I can't deal with it."

>9.50 for a blt

Naw. 5.50? Maybe.