Best vodka?

What's your vodka of choice? I recently bought this to try it out

Vodka is the worst of all Liqour, even lower then rum.

But Ciroc and grey goose I guess but mostly ciroc

For me it is Taaka, the vodka drinkers vodka.

>Ciroc
Cîroc is grappa, not vodka.

Tito's is the only vodka to buy. Everything else is either swill or paying for the brand.

I like my $10 for a handle swill thank you very much

Ketel One > Titos > Stoli > all other vodkas

if you pay more you're a fucking idiot

>grappa
Listen you shit not even op but that's like calling Tito's a moonshine

Luksusowa austrian potato vodka. Clean smooth and quality. They don't advertise and rely on word of mouth. The savings is passed on to the consumer.

Svedka is the king of price to performance ratio and you cannot tell the difference in a blind test between it and premium vodkas.

Other than the syrupyness, of course?

dats it mayne. Luksusowa is fucking great.

Belvedere if im feeling sweet, Ketel One if i've got the cash. Luksusowa whenever I can find it.

>syrupy
Whatever you're smoking, I want some.

Since you drink Svedka, you probably couldn't afford it.

Also reccing Luksusowa
I'll get Sobieski if it's on sale at a decent rate but otherwise, go with this

On the low end, I usually drink viaka
I don't drink high end vodka though, but I'm sure anything made from potato and filtered quite a bit ought to taste nice and neutral. All low end vodkas are sweet/bitter as fuck. Never drink bartons 100 charcoal filter. Easily the worst vodka I've ever had. Actually did a side by side taste with acetone (spit both out) and they tasted practically the same.

am i the only one?

Svedka is a little "thicker" than other vodkas. Especially if you try and put it in the freezer. It takes on a thick cough syrup type consistency

Make your own.

No.

level is soooo good, do they even sell it anymore?

belvedere isn't worth the price

grey goose is a meme, a dead meme

tito's is good

but really just get popov's, it's quite cheap and it's fine

don't go any cheaper than that

>popov's
the fuck was I thinking

Popov*

it's the best

yooooooo

I used to be pretty into skol, and posted about it often here a few years ago, but I moved last year and they don't sell that where I am now, and all the other plastic handle shit is shit, so now I just pay $5 more for Seagram's. If I could afford to buy nice stuff with the amount I drink I'd probably buy Chopin or Kettle One.

how much in general do u think there's a difference between bottom-tier plastic handle shit and glass? does that even matter?

like i like Lukisowa, but HATE three olives and won't touch vlad even if i were desperate. i haven't had plastic in a long time frans

Imagine 50c a liter. You start saying yes real quick.

It really varies, in my experience. Kind of like buying a $40 bottle of wine and realizing that your preferred $15 box is superior.

Most plastic handles Are undrinkable, though.

Nope, here in good ol'down under, this is usually at least $10-15 cheaper than most other spirits in this price range, and it's also a lot better than the vodka in the $30-50 range.

>vodka
Paul Masson Brandy is the patrician choice

aye

Titos vodka isn't that good, Russian standard or even ruskova is better. Plus what the fuck does "handmade" vodka even mean? Do they distill through their hands? Makes no sense.

My friends and I used to make a popov punch at parties. One handle of popov, 24 pack of natty ice and 3-4 frozen juice concentrate.

You see Ivan...

I know you're all kinda boring, low level drunks. Do you do anything unique at all? Or is this just a morass of the great unwashed?

go drink a pbr hipster scum

I like to bathe and clothe the homeless in exchange for their piss

do you do anything unique?

That's not entirely common, good work. Get that piss.

Russian standard is a meme

It used to be good, back before I made my own. Then I got a batch that was like nail polish. The dipshit working the continuous still turned the heads into the production vat. Terrible.

Once, at my comrades garage we were hanging out (some people include me, were drinking vodka). The time has come, i was pretty drunk, and i called the most funny and fucked up fella i've ever known. He came to party. We hang out. Then, for some reason, he switched himself on english and started speaking it. The most unpredictable thing to me was that i started speaking english too. Am i a capitalist now, i dont know what to do.

Maybe i shoudn't drink Starley anymore.

Absolute swill.

Tito's gets my vote.

STOLICHNYAHNYA

Yes this

Popov beats Svedka in this category though. $5 cheaper and just as good.

Frugal, yet refined...

Army amerifag here. Military Special vodka. 1 liter ten bucks no tax.

Am from Iceland can tell you its a joke around here how shit that vodka is yet tourists drink it up thinking it's somehow special.

Ay lmao Vodka

Svedka and Smirnoff are good too, and not that expensive

this. i grew up sneaking sips of this shit. surprisingly smooth.
Svedka if not

The best price to quality ratio you can find with vodka. 30$ quality for around 13$

>Smirnoff
>Good
Maybe if you like drinking paint thinner.

I buy taaka because expensive vodka still tastes like shit.

actually its polish

>Russian standard is an element of a culture or system of behaviour passed from one individual to another by imitation or other non-genetic means.

Koskenkorva

easy now