Best burger you've ever had?

Pic related
$7 canadabux, resteraunt attached to a bar downtown.

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/worlds-most-expensive-burger-includes-10571899
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you don't get the best burger from other people, unless you're willing to pay 300 bucks. Making your own makes you the boss. Nothing isn't fresh.

Easily the cheeseburger with everything at Au Cheval in Chicago. The hype is deserved.

Hand's down the best burger in existence.

Those Brioche buns are godsends in the burger world.

I like au cheval but it tastes different to me every time I go.

Funny, I've found it to be the exact opposite. The consistency is one of the things I find most impressive the place. Every time I've gone, the burger's been pretty much picture-perfect identical, and just as mind-blowing in taste, as the last.

*about the place

where at OP? I live in Ottawa and best burger I've had there was B&FF

I come from the Land of Burgers
Where Ketchup does flow with my Chickens Nuggers
Can't you hear, can't you hear my Blubber
You better run, you better take cover, yeah

Yeah where @ Canada doods

How can poor fags even compete?
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/worlds-most-expensive-burger-includes-10571899

Can't really beat my own.

>90% lean
>thinner patties for more surface area
>lots of salt for crust
>cooked to medium with a nice sear
>fried onions/garlic
>horseradish sauce

dumbest thing I've read so far

sorry I don't take pictures of my food like some instagram faggot

ME SO SOLLY

That doesnt look like a good burger though. Just a pointlessly expensive one.
I could put a carat of painite in a burger and it would raise its cost by 60.000 dollars. Just because.

This one.

>can't beat his own meat
Sorry to hear that, man

I'd fuck with that. Avo on the side though.

Memest memeburger since memes came to memetown.

>patty raw in the middle
>burgers
absolutely ruined
this isn't that german memefood mett

That looks good.

My best was the Zombie Apocalypse from Vortex in Atlanta.

Close second is the burgers at Paradise pool hall in Corpus Christi.

And then there's this place out in the sticks near College Station that I think is just a family trying to make a buck, and that was literally the best burger I've had, but I have trouble really understanding if it happened at it was a restaurant, or if I was just wasted and it was a dude's trailor.

Thank you both! It was truly great.

>burger so raw and cold the cheese isn't melted
madman

>Canada
fuck off, I don't come around and claim I had the best moose asshole sandwich while I was in Alabama

I once cooked a burger for an order like that. They asked for black n blue and I had to poke my head out when they ran it to the table to make sure it wasn't this asshole. We do grind out our own beef though, so they are super fresh and taste amazing rare-mid rare. I snack on the raw ground beef when I'm the one prepping em

I'm not too overly concerned with fat content, but good lord that burger must be a week's worth.

Best on the west coast was pic related. Yeah it's a tourist trap, but the burgers are great. Paired with a glass of overpriced Napa wine of course

Best in flyover land is Culver's. Great burger and fun to watch the freakshow of hilariously obese midwesterners waddling around with their plastic trays. Paired with a disappointing chocolate shake

Best on the east coast is Minetta Tavern. Unnecessarily expensive and hyped, but the premium is worth it for the drinks menu