Does anyone else here think curry of any kind is fucking disgusting?

Does anyone else here think curry of any kind is fucking disgusting?
The taste, smell and appearance is absolutely revolting.
I sold my condo last year because the smell of my Indian neighbor's cooking was permeating my place.

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/chef-prepared-curry-after-wiping-7745790
hot-thai-kitchen.com/green-curry-new-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/chef-prepared-curry-after-wiping-7745790

Fuck off back to your containment board.

What?
I'm not trying to be predjudice, just expressing mcdistaste for curry.

Vinda-poo-in-the-loo.

>muh free speech

Nah. Fuck off.

The only reason you hate curry is because it contains vegetables you flyover fuckstain.

fuck... yes. Holy shit I thought I was the only one. Curry is just about the most unappealing cooking base I can think of.

Yeah, curry is garbage and smells terrible

aS AN eNGLISH PERSON I AM HERE TO DEFEND THE CURRY. IT IS THE BEST FOOD. WE HAVE LOTS OF IT AND AMERICA DOES NOT. IT IS OUR INVENTION. FUCK AMERICA.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post?

Go back to /r/eddit you fucking pajeet faggot

Agreed. Indian food is fucking trash, as is the entire country.

please fuck off, i can smell your maws cunt from here desu.

curry is English m8

The smell is just the shit-covered street you live on.

quintessentially british wot

Neck yourself and go back to your containment dimension (hell).

We make all the best food m8.

Did you know that Lasagna is English?

Holy shhiiit

I love Japanese curry but Indian curry makes me want to vomit. Probably because it looks and sometimes smells like vomit. Its like a hot, oily, orange liquid with slimy, sunken chunks hiding beneath the surface. Japanese curry has honey and applesauce in it and its more like a delicious, comforting gravy with rice. The only 3 veggies allowed via tradition are onions, carrots and potatoes so no surprises either. Its great. Especially with tonkatsu (fried pork cutlet).

Dumb weeb.

Japanese curry is great, but I also love indian curry, and also most food. One nice thing is to make a japanese curry and take a note from the indians and add a bit of some sort of sour yogurt to it.
If this lighting is weird, this is Arizona and the blinds haven't been opened in years because the heat would make the electric bill terrible, this is the best sun I could find

Oh yeah by the way: you're a dumb weeb. Japs put all kinds of different veg in their curry, celery is a common addition, okra too. Anything you've got on hand really

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

We have expansive palettes?

t. incredibly buttmad vindaloo pooinloo

To be fair I think most of the people defending curry are europeans and weebs

I'm European, and fuck curry.

That seems like it would hurt. I'm not judging, though.

"ouchie da curry hurty my mouthy hans" says sven as he embraces his gay lover and returns to his home to cook up salted moose head, "now dis is reel koozzeine' he chimes as he pulls the butt plug from his asshole.

Since "curry" is an enormously broad category where the curry dishes differ vastly between countries (thai curry is nothing like indian curry) and even within individual countries it's absurd to say, "I don't like curry." It's like saying, "I don't like beer" after trying a couple of styles. You can say I don't like this specific curry I just tried, but anything else is just closeminded ignorance worthy of Ma and Pa Kettle.

>looks like shit
>smells like shit
>cooked by people who shit in the street

"PA-TEL!" cried the fat, middle-aged man out of the window of his hovel. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"
Rajput Patel whirled around in the street to face his father, the pungent smell of his breath hitting him before the sound of his words. "Father, I have finished doing a poo-poo pee-pee and I was just getting ready to clean it up," he explained.
Raj's father adjusted his dingy turban.
"Oh, by Mainbahutbadamakasadhoonkrpayameracheharabalaatkaarkaren![1] Do you know NOTHING, boy!?" Raj looked at his father with a dumb, vacant smile endemic to all Indian peoples. "Your mother," the senior Patel began to explain, "she has been working all day on a fermented breast milk and mosquito curry! And YOU, BOY, stand out here wasting perfectly good shit by spilling it in the street! If you were not my son, I would curse your bloodline for ten thousand kalpas!"
Raj fell prostrate in his defecate. "I am so sorry, father! I have forgotten my place! Please do not send me to work in Malaysia!" With that, he scooped up his expulsions and those of a local dog, "for a little extra flavor," and went inside to join his forty-eight siblings who had not yet been sold to sex traffickers.

Curry: The Spice So Nice, Indians Use It Twice

[1] A hindu farming goddess only worshipped locally in the Patels' 1km^2 village of Gaadee Ka Pahiya. She is a hermaphrodite with the head of a mosquito, the body of an old woman, and the tail of a goat.

>Curry: The Spice So Nice, Indians Use It Twice

I fucking love Curry. You're a huge faggot, OP.

It's not pretty, and the stonk lingers, but by god its delicious.

You must hate blue cheese too.

i bet you love bagel bites

They wouldn't call each other by Patel because literally 2/5ths of them have the same name

>not posting the image
baka desu senpai

POO

DESIGNATED

IN

You guys do know the problem there was bringing a bottle from the toilet to the kitchen and not the actual bum wiping? You wash your hands after wiping your ass.

FOOD

gb2Tumblreddit, Pajeet or the POO Witch will curse you!

>You wash your hands after wiping your ass

Yeah, with your BARE HAND

>the problem there was bringing a bottle from the toilet to the kitchen
Why bring a bottle to the shitter in the first place and why bring it to the kitchen afterwards?
Curryniggers are the dirtiest fucking shit apes on this entire planet. Subsaharan mud hut negros have better hygiene than those head bobbing shitchunks. They eat, drink and breathe shit particles.
They grow in a shit marinade within Pajeetas' bellies before they are born, which gives them that distinct shit color not even blacks have.
They are walking, talking turds.

I honestly dont care for most curry. Some are alright, but it's probably near the bottom of the chart for me when it comes to ethnic foods.

they shit on the street, wipe their ass with their left hand, then go straight to cook your street food

superpower by 2030

Better to shit in the street than shart in the mart I guess.
More hygienic.

STANDARD

AMERICAN

DIET

>Better to shit in the street than shart in the mart I guess.
>More hygienic.
Not when you are also eating off the same street!

INDIAN BBQ

>ranjeep said, satisfied with his harsh takedown of the Canadian poster. However, due to his diet of grease and spices, he had to shit for the 11th time this day. He quickly ran to his favorite window (his only window) in his 10x7 foot apartment in Bangalangalololololoarashabad, stood on a plastic crate he found floating in the river, and shoved his rear end out the window. Hardly before his sequined pink pants cleared the way, his hairless cheeks parted and jettisoned the leftovers of his mothers saag paneer out onto the street, scalding a 45lb starving 14 year old urchin and desecrating a statue of an effeminate man with a lion face and 8 arms. Ranjeep sighed, and wiped the excess feces from his anus and cleaned his hand with a quick wipe on the inside of the window pane. "Good enough", he thought. Little did he know, the thread he replied to was quickly filling with comments…
>ranjeep was furious! The tears from his eyes were welling, the blur of his vision obscuring the obviously jealous hate from the westerners. He reached into his pile of PhDs he bought from a street vendor and blew his nose on it. It was an engineering one, he noticed. He knew exactly how to calm himself down, and that was with a good ol gang rape. He closed his 2004 era dell laptop and went downstairs, and raped a 9 year old in full view of his parents. Luckily Ranjeep threw down a handful of dry lentils, so they were distracted and ultimately indebted to him.

For me it's the tikka masala, the best kind of curry.

You're free to dislike it, though I'll still disparage your palate

tikka masala isn't a curry, dipshit.

Upvoted!

Golden curry is best curry. Easy to make, never comes out to watery

How so, knowledgeable friend?

>McDistaste

>in someone other than japan where japanese curry roux is expensive as fuck
>doesn't just make his own curry roux
???

I too hate curry. It's like someone just took all the spices they had and mixed them together.

Education, an abhorrence of ignorance and life experience.
You'll learn as you grow up my milleniel friend.

lmao

Thai curry >>>> Indian Curry

Tikka Masala is aight tho. But that's British really.

I was about to say this. Thai curry is delicious.

this Thai curry> jap curry>>> poo in the loo curry

What makes Thai curry better than jap curry? What do I need?

marinated ping pong balls

Japanese curry mostly varies in that it has a different curry base than thai curry and does not use coconut milk. It really comes down to personal preference but Thai curry is more exotic for my north American tastes. Thai curry has a coconut milk base as well. Green thai curry is my personal favorite. Japanese curry is closer to its indian counterpart. Hot Thai Kitchen it probably the best source for all your Thai recipe needs. hot-thai-kitchen.com/green-curry-new-2/

>Japanese curry

You mean chicken and gravy.

Why are you posting an image of Koreans?

>mcdistaste

But...beef is the most popular protein in japanese curry. You could have made the joke so much better, watch

>Japanese curry

You mean beef tips and rice?

>mcdistaste

No, you're just either a woman or a manchild.

You put water on your hand as you wipe your shit. Keep pouring till your hands and ass are shit free. Then wash your hand with soap. Clean asshole and clean hands. I don't see what the problem is.

That was done as penance knowing full well how unhygienic it is.

Thai curry v Indian curry is debatable. Although Indian curry is way to varied to be fairly compared to Thai. Indian has Punjabi, rajasthani, Gujarati, maharashtrian, konkan, malayalee, Tamil, Kannada, hydrabadi, Bengali, awadhi, Kashmiri. Also north eastern and tribal. Thai his north and south. Both are brilliant cuisines though. However jap curry is a joke. It's a jar version of English interpretation of curry. Not horrible but hardly something to put on a pedestal.

Theres WAY more variety in curry than in beer. Saying you don't like curry is like saying you don't like soup

I hope you're feeling better today friend. Please explain me how tikka masala is not curry? Please don't get anxious. It's just a question and I'm not even a fan of tikka masala. I'm 45, btw.

>Education
>my milleniel friend
>milleniel

Teach me your ways

The fact you don't see the problem with having shit on your hands in the first place means you won't understand. You shouldn't be touching shit when handling food to begin with. Besides shit can get under your nails, much more difficult to clean. There are more reasons, but arguing with someone who wipes their ass with a bare hand isn't going to produce anything of value. Take it or leave it, but no one wants to eat from a cook with that type of hygene.

Veeky Forums is a containment board you numale faggot.

Whisk almost equal parts melted butter and flour in a pan on medium heat(a tiny bit more butter than flour) until lightly browned, cut the heat and add in curry powder and garam masala in your desired ratio(start with mostly curry powder), so that it's about 3 tablespoons of seasoning for each half cup. At this point, you've got curry roux, and you can go and use it to make curry or maybe put it into ice cube trays, freeze, and then put in a ziplock bag so that you can use it like the store stuff.

Keep in mind that your curry will need salt now, and maybe MSG if you're don't try to use this as an opportunity to get rid of the MSG

Oh and if you have bulk stores near you, like WinCo, you can get curry powder cheap as fuck in bulk there. You'll still need to get garam masala at asian/indian markets however.

>being this mad

>McDistaste

What you probably mean to say is you dislike the overuse of cumin or coriander in curry's. Your neighbor probably used way too much of one of those, and maybe also used too much onion and/or garlic. I had an Indian roommate before who blended onion and garlic together to make a paste that he would cook his lamb in. That shit would stink up the entire house and make your eyes water.

>IT IS OUR INVENTION.

sanjeet would like to talk to you

That's why you wipe yourself first then use water to clean yourself. You're supposed to each thoroughly with hot water and soap. You wouldn't even have shit in your nails unless they were long or you don't know how to wash your hands.

Just making some fruity curry.

>Only nazis hate my shitty food
How paranoid you have to be, kek

Curry is my 2nd favourite food.

It's literally just seasoned stew over rice, and usually roasted meat. If you broadly despise curry, you don't like stew, meat, vegetables, rice, or food in general.

Thai curry is the only good curry.

>bitches about Indian cooking
>posts Japanese curry

bruh