Hey man....cheese or beef? Which is your ravioli destination? Furthermore...

Hey man....cheese or beef? Which is your ravioli destination? Furthermore, perhaps you're a deviant and choose some other product from the Chef

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kNb1vHzm-BY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

beef

I've only had the beef ones, and they were awful, so I guess I gotta go cheese.

Can anyone give me an idea of their quality?

What did you dislike about the beef?

>not opening a can of each and pouring them both in the same bowl

neither one of those things are cheese or beef. You know that, right?

I've always liked spaghetti rings and meatballs.
I see they have italian sausage ravioli. I might have to give that a try.

I guess the best way to describe it is that the texture of the """"meat""""was off-putting, and the flavor didn't do it any favors.

When I was a kid I used to love nothing more than opening a can of beef ravioli and microwaving them into oblivion before eating them scalding hot.

Recently I tried them again and it might just be nostalgia but they weren't nearly as good. I suspect something has changed in the interest of making them less shitty which in turn ended up making them more shitty when I'm seeking that childhood garbage.

Spaghetti & Meatballs cold out of the can

Ravioli is pleb tier

Beefaroni. King of Italian cuisine. Red pepper flakes and canned parmasan. It's almost like being in Italy itself.

spaghetti n meatballs would be nice. i got about 30 of the raviollis.

They both give you diarrhea .

Italian sausage was my favorite of the ravioli I believe

I got diarrhea just from LOOKING at that picture

This desu

I've seen chicken ravioli in my grocery store recently. Chef Boyardee. Anyone had it or know what that one is like?

>lifts chin
>makes derogatory comment about Chef Boyardee
>win respect from user nation

>Beef or Cheese
Why not fucking both as long as you're so insecure about eating shit for a living, you might as well dump both in, mix, and get your grub on with the best of both worlds.

neither

or avoid them outright.

Raviolis are gross, I like their beefaroni

has science gone too far

I didn't even know cheese Chef Boyardee ravioli was a thing

stores only have beef around here

>It's almost like being in Italy itself.

Kek. Haven't been on Veeky Forums in a while, but you triggered my giggle switch.

Cheese, all day long. Fuck the beef ones.

The quality?

Let's just say that if the real Chef Boiardee was still alive, he'd kill himself over this abomination.

glad someone posted this. these were by far the best

micro ravioli - beef
you get more raviolis duh
>1 can micro raviolis
>1 can spaghetti & meatball
>nuked or 210 seconds
best combo.
do not recommend ravioli and lasagna - the sauces are not compatible

I'm more of a Spaghettios boy, myself

Cheese

>chef boyardee
>"meat"
>"cheese"

>chef boyardee

Make Yourboyardee.

BEEF RAVIOLI IS SHIT MAN! CHEESE IS THE SUPREME! ALL ELSE IS NOTHING BUT A CHEAP IMPOSTER!

Chef Boyardee products are gooey tomato pasterlini junk food for doomsday preppers or uberpoorfags

At least get those refrigerated packaged trays of raviolis, that have some vegetables that aren't tomato sauce, and meat that isn't mechanically separated chicken.

I too like eating chewing tobacco on toast in a dimly lit room

youtube.com/watch?v=kNb1vHzm-BY

I've avoided all those canned pastas ever since I had a roommate in uni who would starve all day, then sit at night and eat 2 cans of spaghettios right out of the can. Pig disgusting. Imagine a trashcan fucking full of smelly spaghettios cans.
When I was a kid, though, I did like the beef ravioli. I didn't get to eat it often, because my mom was a chef, and she detested pre-made stuff like that. Those kinds of foods were considered "treats" to us. I never even tried boxed mac and cheese until I was in uni, and I was shocked at how bad it was.