Mcgriddle > mcmuffin > mcbiscuit

mcgriddle > mcmuffin > mcbiscuit

prove me wrong, faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0dUkWf8gBkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mcgriddle not part of all-day breakfast menu
REEEEEEEEE

Ranking these McShits is an exercise in futility. All of them are vastly inferior to a Bojangles Cajun filet biscuit, and only worth eating if you are literally starving to death.

I'd agree but I don't know

The biscuit is extremely dense and thick, it's like a bomb going down when combined with the egg/meat/cheese

But even still, the ham on the McMuffin is always rubber as shit and the egg puck while fresh is also overcooked every time, giving the McMuffin a very rubbery bite overall

McMuffin would be better with the folded pre packaged egg with either bacon or sausage, preferabbly sausage

I usually meet halfway and just order the Sausage McMuffin, don't bother asking them to switch the egg

I just get the sausage McMuffin with no egg. It's $1.09 here. If I want one with the shitty egg on it, it adds almost $2 for some unknown reason.

>mcmuffin
mcmuffin is meme trash that should be last
the other too are kino

The Burger King Croissanwich?

Something about eggs just makes it feel like a more complete brekky

>no egg
>keeps cheese

That's how they come...

I like the Croissan'wich but now where I live the one I go to they always feel microwaved. The croissant is soggy and super hot and the inside way too hot and rubbery to not be microwaved.

Literally 0 (zero) mentions about the absolute superior breakfast, the McDonald's Bacon Egg and Cheese Bagel. What the fuck. You people are fucking godless heathens.

Totinos Party Pizza master race

>mc anything
eww

you posted in the wrong thread

mccrap

OUT OF MY WAY, BITCHES!

Michigander here, I do like a good Tim Hortons sandwich, though in recent years I've learned it's fairly regional to certain parts of Canada and the Northern states

>Eating processed garbage for the most important meal of the day

You god damn faggots.

>brekky
kill yourself

epic, you got it backwards on purpose right?

shit tastes faggot

enjoy choking on your shitty dry biscuit, retard

mcgriddle is too sweet, muffin is too tough and dry, plus all english muffins taste bad, i've never had one that i liked. biscuit might be super greasy but it's better than the others. the only thing i really ever eat at mcdonald's anymore is an egg and cheese biscuit once in a while.

What.. I don't order breakfast from McDonald's except breakfast time. You're telling me this new "breakfast all day" bullshit and mcgriddles are off the menu?

>eating breakfast without a drink
brainlette confirmed

STEP ASIDE FAG

>having to rehydrate with high-fructose corn syrup because your dry shitbiscuit absorbed all the saliva and mucus lining your mouth and throat
who's the brainlet?

All of these are superior

muffin is drier than biscuit

>assuming anytime someone says they have a drink that it's corn syrup
???

>tfw they stopped selling this

Used to get one of these and a coffee every morning on my way to work.

>breakfast sammich with hamburger bun
D R O P P E D

>most important meal of the day
Maybe if you're a ranch hand, farmer, panel bitch for concrete, or stud humper for framing.

>not making your own

>all drinks have high-fagtose corn nigger
youre the brainlette you mental midget kek

Had one of those, it made sandwiches that tasted shitty and metallic.

Only if you like a your egg, meat, bread, and cheese pre-frozen and warmed in a commercial microwave. I worked at a timmies once and those eggs smell disgusting.

I miss the powdered eggs and fake bacon.

Triple threes of truth
That guy is a faggot

they're all equally disgusting

>not the biscuit/Farmer's sandwich

In Australia a sausage mcmuffin costs $3.65 and if you want an egg it's $4.35

This is what is going to happen to mcdonalds pricing in America soon as they progressively roll out their gourmet model along with self service touch screens and all the other wank they tested in the Australian market before rolling it out elsewhere.

Our wages are higher here but mcdonalds have completely lost the plot with their pricing compared to 5 years ago where it was considered a cheap shitty feed, now they try to sell themselves as a gourmet place that sells large big mac meals for $11

McGriddle is on the all day menu by me.

As much as Iove the McGriddle while eating it I always feel like a greasy piece of shit immediately after. For that reason the McMuffin takes the top place, the McBiscuit isn't even worth considering.

>tfw mcchicken and filet o fish are over $5 here
>they are on the dollar menu in USA

The McChicken over there is about the size of a cheeseburger though, similar to the chicken and mayo burger they were selling for $2 here a while back. Still, the McChicken here is a fucking mcripoff

That's some crazy shit. If the sausauge McMuffin goes much past the $1.09 here I will not be getting it any more because with just a plain english muffin, a piece of low quality sausage and fake cheese, it's not worth any more than that. You may get better ingredients over there than what they use to feed us in the US.

youre not supposed to eat the machine you stupid nigger

bagel sandwhich>>>powergap>>everything else

so fucking good.

way better that dunkin

dunkin croissanwich is too flaky

OK

the actual best breakfast sandwich is a substitution item
its a sausage mcmuffin on a biscuit.

round mcmuffin egg, sausage, biscuit. just try it.

My order I've been getting for over thirty years.

2x Double Quarter Pounder with cheese and no onions
2x large fries
1x large Coke

youtube.com/watch?v=0dUkWf8gBkU

>guy comes in and asks for a McFlipper
>I am not McDonalds
>I have no idea what this is

The fuck is it?

he sounds fat.
is he fat?

Just a little overweight but he was like 70.

>hash browns in brick form

eww

The southern style chicken biscuit was godly and I'm livid at mcdonalds for replacing it with that buttermilk garbage

White Castle

this.
im pretty sure they discontinued the steak bagel though

>Mcgriddle but with mcmuffin egg

This is god tier

Make your own. You can cook the egg and microwave the bacon or sausage in the time it takes to toast the English muffin. Cheese if you want it. Breakfast is ready in the time it takes you to go through a drive through.

it's looking like breakfast is noodle soup our baked beans.

Pretzel croissant from Dunkin donuts is premium fast food breakfast fare

>paying for bread with a hole in it
Good goy

sacrelige