A FROZEN PIZZA THREAD, ILL START ONE

NOONE WILL EVER KNOW

Other urls found in this thread:

howsweeteats.com/2015/05/easy-thin-crust-pizza/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>FROZEN PIZZA
only subhumans eat that shit

and if youre not one yet you're well on your way to becoming one

Yeah i eat that when i have no time etc but yeah nothing wrong with it imo, i just eat it because its food you know.

>He doesnt eat Red Baron French Bread pizza

I eat this FBP, could you compare the two?

That is the most Reddit pizza I've ever seen

FBP

i eat totinos
its crispy
but i have to add basil and parm

mama celeste is alright

i remember eating tombstone as a kid
what a dumbass i was

digorno is garbage

If your cheese bread takes more than 90 seconds to cook, it is not pizza.

im having trouble with this post
what are you trying to say?

>local market has a deal going on for the 'better' frozen pizza
>$2.10 each normally $8 each
>fill my entire deep freezer with them
>pizza forever
i love pizza

I did the same, just with mediocre stuff that was $1.75 a pizza.

Mah niggah! But I add extra cheese like gouda.

GOAT, coming through.

A fucking leaf...

just bought three pizzas and 30 beers

dr oetker obviously

Whenever I want cheap and fast pizza I just buy some refrigerated pre-made dough and some shredded mozzarella. I pick up some jarred marinara too if I don't happen to have some already. For toppings I get a cheap pack of pepperoni and then use whatever else I have st home. It's easy as fuck to assemble and bake a pizza from those, they even roll out the pizza dough for you before they package it. It's not great, but it's still 10x better than frozen shit. Plus you can easily makea calzone instead just by skipping the sauce, folding it in half, ans crimping the edges before you bake it.

king of 'zen 'za coming through
never understood the memes behind these faggoty things, the crust has the taste and texture of a bathroom sponge

fuck

honestly if you are going to be lazy and not make it yourself just buy premade dough w/ sauce and cheese it doesn't require much more effort

Excuse me, patrician taste coming through

If you're going to do that literally what's the difference, it's all gonna be low grade shit either way

That's like saying why get a Hot N Ready when you could get Pizza Hut, go full shit or go full good

i love the flaky and crispy totino's crust.

but all the transfat and other shitty ingredients always make me feel sick.

i wanna emulate that crusty style, but use higher quality ingredients.

damn, I awaits thought that place was called "California Pizza Chicken"
Doesn't sound as good to me now

I haven't made this one before but the pics look like it might be close. It's only 1.5 cups of flour so it wouldn't hurt to try.

howsweeteats.com/2015/05/easy-thin-crust-pizza/

zenzafu claimed

Red Baron is literally the perfect frozen pizza.

cheese filled crust on a frozen pizza is one of the most revolting things I have ever tasted

my local grocer has these "screamin' sicilians" on sale for $3.99
is it worth it?
it looks like meme bullshit, but i'd hate to be missing out on something good due to poor packaging decisions

I heard they were good but I'm too embarrassed to buy something in a package like that. They might think I'm a Redditor

>They might think I'm a Redditor
this is my greatest fear
I might hang out outside of the store and try to get someone to go in and purchase it for me

I would definitely do that, buying that pizza in person is very risky. Reminds me of one time I bought this beer that I didn't bknow what it was and the cashier started blabbering to me about chive parties like I was in the know for some secret club and I played it off like I knew what she was talking about. I went home and found out what the chive was and wanted to kill myself

red baron supreme pizza and every so often I will add chopped bacon. thinking of another one tonight after just having one two days ago.. remember to let the crust get a bit burnt

>tfw you go to the universe's most rachet walmart to buy meme pizza and the black hipster cashier gives you the look

good thing I look like a fat hipster faggot myself, otherwise things would have been more awkward than they already were

>French Bread Pizza
Non non non non non

They are good. They have really good sauce imo. My only complaint is they put too much toppings on. It's definitely one of the best frozen pizzas and it doesn't really taste frozen.

how does one make a homemade pizza, instead of eating this garbage?

also pineapple on pizza tastes fucking great

2 cups flour
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp yeast
salt to your liking
1 tsp raw cane sugar (or honey or whatever you like)

mix dry ingredients in bowl, make well in center, add oil, and water (110-115 degrees) let it rise till doubled in size, cut into four equal pieces, roll it out, place it into a lightly greased pan, let it rise again, for at least 20 mins, add toppings,

preheat oven to 500 or as hot as it will get, and cook for 12-18 mins depending on how you like the crust.