Anyone else eat a clove of raw garlic in the morning?

Anyone else eat a clove of raw garlic in the morning?

no because i'm not a psychopath

I mean you don't chew it, you smash/cut it into small pieces and swallow them.

>used to do this to cover up booze on my breath
>now everyone who knows me asks if I've been drinking when I eat something garlicky

>not brewing 38% proof garlic-based moonshine is his bathtub

why?

No, however I eat garlic nearly every day.

Whether with pasta, or minced with meat or just as tzatziki or similar sauces, I fucking love garlic and find a way to put it in nearly all my foods.

Yeah, and I make sure some gets stuck in my teeth. Then I get really close to people when I talk to them and breath exclusively through my open mouth.

Makes your johnson bigger

gives you garlic farts that will deter vampires all day

If you have a fart fetish, feed them to your significant other.

i chew up three cloves every other morning or so

three cloves guy here
I take my garlic with 1500-2000mg of vitamin C

reduces blood pressure better than the best medication, increases testosterone, increases your cardiovascular endurance, gives a mental energy boost, makes your boners rock hard.

shit's better than drugs.

Thanks for the tip

Peeling garlics is so annoying. It takes me way more time than reasonable. Maybe I just suck at it.

No I got bad breathe complaints so I just shove it up my ass now.

Yes, you do. But it's ok.

Look up a Jacques Pepin vid on it, he showed me.

Everyone just says mash it so it cracks, but they almost never specify where to hold and squeeze to get it out.

This also works for bananas, the way to hold. At the fine end of the clove, where the stem would grow out of, pinch on both sides, you want to ideally grab that bit of skin and shake the clove out of the now cracked skin.

So basically, press down under the flat side of a knife, though I just use my hands, until you hear the skin crack and I try to press and roll it on a surface of in my hands a bit so I feel the skin loosen some. After that I pinch it at the pointy end of the clove then shake and/or squeeze. Often comes off in one piece.

Vanpires detected.

long winded ones, that nora was a hoe

Gets your girly in the mood quicker

i use the raw garlic for the salad or friselle
it's delicious