So apparently these whipped cream things can kill you wtf? So,e French lady died because it exploded onto her chest

So apparently these whipped cream things can kill you wtf? So,e French lady died because it exploded onto her chest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hUhisi2FBuw
youtube.com/watch?v=25afvp1X9LY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Was she doing whippets?

Literally any pressurized container can kill you. Desk chair hydraulics, soda cans, bug spray.

It's a infinitesimal chance, but all of these can go haywire given the right circumstances, and if you're close enough, you will die

This, 100%.

>soda cans

I can't be arsed to the do the math but I feel like the size & potential maximum pressure of a soda can wouldn't be enough; although I guess there's some theoretical situation where a little bit of steel or aluminium becomes shrapnel and ends up in your brain via. somewhere soft like your eye. Although I'm still not sure there'd be enough energy available to get it pierce your entire eyeball, let alone get deep enough into your brain to kill you.

But maybe that's just like, my opinion, man.

If it explodes next to a main artery and you can't stop the bleeding

Yeah I'll give you that.

which part of it killed her?
did it happen while loading it with gas or when she unscrewed it to wash it?

I would've exploded on that chest too.

>I would've exploded on that chest too.

Quote for truth.

you can inhale that sweet sweet laughing gas though.

Nothing better then cracking open some cold ones with the boys.

>chest
Unlikely
"Fitness model" = call girl
Her "sponsor" probably jammed it in her twat and it exploded and she bled out
Horrifying way to die but it's faster than AIDS I suppose

Crazy, just hours ago I bought one of those and a 50 pack of cartridges. Doing acid next week and wanted to be prepared to do some balloons.

>Includes little gas canister
>gas canisters can explode and cause damage
yes

Huh? Under what circumstances will a can of pop explode with enough force to create shrapnel? Legit question

i doubt this, somehow.

They're hardly pressurized, mostly enough to keep it from collapsing
youtu.be/hUhisi2FBuw

>laughing gas
>co2

yeah you usually use N2O for whipping cream

That picture shows whip cream charges which contain n02, not c02.

>be French
>get killed by Whipped Cream

>I like fake tits because they remind me of traps

>cardiac arrest

Did the bang give her a heart attack or something?

It turned out the model she was using was recalled two years ago because of safety issues, but most purchasers were unaware of it.

Her family is blaming the manufacturer for not proactively trying to reach purchasers about recall even after several people ended up in hospital due to their product exploding (it turns out the company didn't even bother sending out signs informing shoppers of recall for retailers to place where the product was previously displayed on shelf).

It exploded so hard into her chest that it physically caused a heart attack...

damn son

>Instagram fitness model
And nothing of value of lost.

Yeah it had nothing to do with the crazy stimulants and unknown drugs she takes, it was a hit to the chest for sure. Just like zyzz died from a heart defect not cocaine and steroids.

the boys at the morgue are gonna have fun with her

I know right

I mean that could have been part of it but impact to the chest can and has caused cardiac arrest. Apparently giant piece of shrapnel hit her right in the breastplate. Not sure why you're such a catty faggot about i-

>Veeky Forums

Oh right

heat it up

She was loading it with gas, and didn't screw it in properly or whatever, and it fired off into her chest.

I love Veeky Forums

probably cheaper to settle in court with all victims than to recall the product

>Rebecca burger

That's a God damned shame.

i exploded onto ur moms chest last night boii eyyyyy

Yes, I do like traps, so that's not an insult at all.

>go through all that trouble to get Veeky Forums and a whipped cream dispenser kills you

Why is life so meaningless bros?

if i throw a soda can at your head hard enough, it will explode. and the soda would probably not be salvageable either.

a subtile dream of a twelve year old who hast turned over 30

>tfw you went back to a good old wooden chair out of fear

Probably got a heart attack from some retarded keto high protein diet.

>Who knew things under pressure were dangerous?

youtube.com/watch?v=25afvp1X9LY

My aunt died that way. Your image is triggering me, please remove it or I'll report this post to the Cyber Police.

>fitness
>whipped cream

lol no

There's actually a martial arts technique built around stopping the heart with a punch. Only the edgiest of soccer mom kids practice it now though. No joke on either part.

Prostitution illegal in France. She was a fitness blogger.

Don't get a cheap plastic one. Take a metal one from a reliable brand.
Also get cream, strawberry syrup, and get all the girls.

"He's a drug dealer"
"Uhmm, no hunny bunny, drugs are illegal."

This is why I never sit on poles (besides my bf's :^)

My home office seat is a futon.

Soda cans are about an atmosphere. Fun fact: The Falcon 9's first stage, and probably some others, are proportionally thinner than a soda can. Many cannot stand on their own without internal pressure.

This is true of almost all rocket fuel tanks since the 60s. Look up the demascus titan missile mishap and read up on it. Shits crazy.

i used to get high with these things
who else here /nitrous/?

>Fitness model
>Name is burger
>killed by whipped cream

my man

Alright guys, I want to know how this could have happened with the whipping siphon. The lid exploded off the canister, I'm guessing, and obviously she was standing near/holding the device. I wonder if it was the lid that hit her chest or the canister itself. Like if she was dispensing the whipped cream or whatever, so it was pointed down, but then the thing exploded and the canister hit her chest? Or maybe it was sitting on her counter, she was standing in front of it, and lid blew off and hit her chest? So many questions...

It's important to note that her whipping siphon has a plastic lid. The ones we use in a pro kitchen are made of metal. Still, fuck, I use one every single day. I will probably start holding it with a towel and keeping the butt of the canister pointed away from me, lol.

The WaPo (I know, I know) article mentions this:

>In 2014, a consumer watchdog group in France issued a warning about dispensers with “defective parts …. When a user screws a new gas cartridge into the head of one of the defective canisters the resulting pressure causes the spray nozzle to break free and fire off like a rubber bullet,” it reported, according to the Local France.

In any case, this is really fucking sad, R.I.P. to her.

>The WaPo (I know, I know)
Yeah fuck normal newspapers, I only trust Alex Jones and Facebook

>if you don't trust WP one hundred percent you must be an Alex Jones bootlick. There's no middle ground.

>the truth is the average between a delusional moron's beliefs and a sane person's beliefs
So basically, the earth is shaped like a shallow bowl, and pizzagate is wrong because the invisible jew lizards actually do their child sex cult out of a sushi joint in Adams Morgan?

No sane person trusts any paper unquestioningly these days you fucking idiot.

>these days
As opposed to le correct decade, le one in which you were not born?

No intelligent person trusts any information from a stranger 100%

The peculiar fixation that retards like you have on WaPo and NYT has everything to do with your insatiable desire to have your invisible flying jew lizard delusions validated, and nothing to do with commonsense skepticism

She's a former bodybuilder, probably still taking a ton of skittles to keep herself fit. Her heart was weak.

Pretty much any amount of force on the right area could have started the attack but it just happened to be a whipped cream container

>Burger
>Cardiac arrest
OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Female body building is pretty retarded to begin with, have to use steroids to get any sort of muscles mass and silicon tits because low body fat causes your breasts to shrink.
Its pretty incredible a blow to the chest can actually cause a heart attack.

>tfw no female bodybuilder gf to feed testosterone and turn into a qt femboy (female)

This. Do you ever actually fucking think or do you do nothing but guzzle pre digested social media tripe you fucking brainlet.

In other news hot metal can burn you

>Burger
>dies of cardiac arrest

Lmao she even kept herself in shape, fate sometimes is absolutely hilarious

I've done hundreds if not thousands of these so I feel pretty lucky