Calzones

When's the last time you had an awesome calzone? Stuffed to the brim with ricotta, mozzarella, sauce, meat, mushrooms.

how much do you weigh?

I never really get them. Not that I don't like them, but pretty much any place that has calzones is guaranteed to have pizza. I always choose pizza.

My favorite pizza place makes killer calzones. I always order one. Sauce, ricotta, mozzarella, salami, pepperoni, olives, and mushrooms. Heaven.
They also make a veggie calzone that has ricotta, mozzarella, olives, mushrooms, tomatoes, spinach, roasted red peppers, and roasted garlic that's pretty fucking good too.

Sauce INSIDE the calzone? I'm pretty sure that makes it something else.

I don't think I've ever had a calzone with sauce inside it, usually it's just cheese, vegetables, and meats. The sauce always came on the side for dipping. I'm not an expert or anything I was just under the impression that it's strombolia that have saucd in them.

>tfw you over-react
How dare someone question anything, honestly.

Is Stromboli with sauce in it?

Yeah, when I order pizza I ask them not to put the tomato sauce on it and give it to me in a cup so I can dip.
Dominos can be compliant, Papa Johns not so much.

so, you're saying you don't like food? are you like that gains goblin that eats 20 pounds of spinach a day?

Ordering a pizza that way is fucking stupid.

I got one from a place yesterday actually. No sauce in the calzone itself, just stuffed with shitty ricotta, it was borderline inedible.

Maybe a year ago. I always get vegetarian ones though. Mushrooms, olives, jalapenos, spinach, onion

>mushrooms

You're totally backwards. Calzone are simply folded and contain basically the same ingredients as pizza (sauce, cheeses, fillings). Stromboli is rolled like a spiral and formed into a roll, and is filled with just cheese and meats/veggies.

pleb

Thanks for the (You) retard, learn to recognise bait next time

Every calzone I've ever had has been shit with way too much bread.

When pizza hut still had p'zones

Everytime i get one from local places, the dough is always raw in the middle, so i never order them anymore

Calzones are like pizzas but they're harder to eat. They're dumb.

hey, might be right. isn't that a stromboli?

ah. sorry. i didnt get that far.