Explain this shit

Explain this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/mar/23/sourdough-bread-gluten-intolerance-food-health-celiac-disease
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Coeliac isn't an allergy.
Autoimmune problems are more prevalent because we are more hygenic as children and better able to save children who have imperfect births.

>blah blah government poisoning muh food blah blah
The real reason is bescause 5000 years ago faggots that were "allergic" to gluten would die because natural selection deemed them losers unfit to survive but we live in a shitty welfare state of a world that caters to these people who are unfit to survive and now every restaurant ever has to cater to these faggots who can't understand that they lost the genetic lottery and deserve to die

Intolerance to food has become super prevelant due to our shitty diets over the last few decades. People so genuinely feel better after cutting out gluten even without coeliac's. Also it's become super trendy to be gluten free, it's definitely a combination of the two

Fun fact: 95 % of these fuckers are NOT allergic to gluten, they just think they are.

Food has become a lifestyle.

That would mean nobody would be allergic to gluten today

that's true
there is no gluten allergy or sensitivity
100% of them have made it up for attention

Hasn't food always been a part of lifestyles? You literally die if you don't eat for long enough.

You have no idea how genetics works
I could be carrying a gene that makes me allergic to gluten but dont know it because it's recessive and I pass it on to a child of mine who now has that as a dominant gene. And again our world is not weeding out these people anymore so they just continue to live and pass on their inferior genes

>their inferior genes
Does it really matter if they can survive and get enough food without gluten? And yeah it would be ideal for people to not be allergic to anything, and in the future that might be possible with advanced technologies but there's no reason to let food control evolution anymore.

same with all those people who say they are allergic to fish or mushrooms or "I'm lactose intolerant"

how can many people have problems with other foods but its impossible to have a problem with gluten?

that's a burger

>You have no idea how genetics works
>implying you do, redditor

>What are recessive genes for 600, Alex?

Why don't you see more allergen free sections in the grocery store? Because allergies and digestive intolerance are not fueled by fad diets.
end digestive intolerance
#boweldiversity

This. The same reason as to why jawlets exists. Selective pressures which would have weeded out jawlets were diminished because of progress.
The same reason as to why you are alive; the selective pressures which would have otherwise culled you from birth are simply no longer there.

the genes that are responsible for making you a faggot unable to eat bread are always there. Just that before, when it manifests itself in an individual it meant the death of that individual, but it doesn't mean that the gene responsible for it would die out. It's just out there lurking. Today when it manifests itself it's fine. Basically

>mfw glutenallergyfags are taking the heat off peanutallergyfags
Finally I can rest easy.

>food is a lifestyle
Yes. Along with air.

Whoa you sure showed me, no one without an argument has ever called anyone a redditor
>does it matter
I dunno does an overpopulated planet full of worthless parasites matter?

I've seen people puff up like balloon because peanuts but I've never seen someone have a reaction anywhere close to a peanut allergy from someone that's "allergic" to bread

>deserve to die
>because your body can't process wheat

darwinists are so weird

>God's enemies suddenly modify food
>wow look how strange it is that obesity is such a problem, oh and cancer and also autism
>must be coincidence :^)

they prefer the term alternative right

>having inferior genes making your body incapable of processing food that humans have been ingesting for thousands of years
whoo lad next you're gonna call me a racist, bigot, sexist, xenophobe
You might wanna purge yourself from the gene pool before Tyrone does it for you

It's the kikes.

>5000 years of making peanuts and suddenly everyone is alergic to them.

Serious, explain this shit.

>tfw you pick up the can of soda that's been on your desk all day and remember it's still halfway full

>The same reason as to why you are alive

>5000 years of breeding and I can't get a gf

Serious,explain this shit.

>I dunno does an overpopulated planet full of worthless parasites matter?
What the hell does that make you, a worthy parasite? Can you give me a single reason why you shouldn't be gunned down in the streets according to your beliefs as opposed to anybody else?

correct

like 80% of people are allergic to lactose after a certain age, doesn't stop people from drinking milk or eating cheese though

Basically, in modern times we sterilize stuff so much that children get no exposure to bacteria and their immune system weakens. They become allergic to everything and get sick easily. This probably applies to pregnant mothers as well. Every OCD woman I know has children with a shitload of food allergies.

Indians are filthy, but nobody in India has a fucking gluten allergy.

Even if coeliac was a simple matter of inheritance, how would it follow that anyone in the past would simply die if they had it? You think bread was there since the advent of humanity, and that no culture has survived without bread, and that no individual survived without bread?
Beyond that, you think that anyone with a genetic disorder deserves to die?
And what does welfare have to do with restaurants responding to a demand for GF food options? And how does any of this harm you anyway? And who are you quoting?

It's because humans don't baked fresh natural bread anymore. Too many preservatives

Kosher Mafia!

no it wouldnt. youre retarded as fuck, holy shit.

peanut oil is used in their vaccines!

Modern Liberals. Not kidding, speaking as a liberal

One of the things that pisses me off the most about my political allies is their obsession with the purity of their food. They shop organic, they go to farmer's markets, they don't eat gluten, they are vegan, they shun processed food, preservatives are Satan... you get the idea

It's the same shit as conservatives and the church, like not flinging poo at the Virgin Mary. Purity. Fiji water. Fair trade

Annoying as fuck

I take a mean shit 3-4x a day. Is taking a dump everyday a lifestyle?

>speaking as a liberal

>speaking as a centrist cuckold who doesn't believe in anything

>Allergic

No. Celiac's diseas or however you spell it is legitimate, but 95% of cases are self diagnosed "Gluten sensitivity". Gluten sensitivity, for the record, has been scientifically proven to not exist.

In other words, we've got an entire generation of people who "fucking love science" but wont eat ingredients they can't pronounce. It's a meme fad for scientifically illiterate "adulters" that will hop from bandwagon to bandwagon until their parent's money runs out and they start paying for their own grass fed cage free cruelty free free range tofu cubes. That's when they'll realize they've been manipulated into thinking that they're anti-capitalist free thinkers when in reality they were gullible cash cows for greedy business and hot air.

>take a stand because it makes you look like a man

lol you're so directionless in life you'll cling onto anything so you don't have to deal with the reality that you live in a shit world and am powerless to do anything about it except work, consume and die.

>hurr why are there still monkeys then?

Sexual selection never stopped. Even with patriarchal monogomy, inferior mates have always been cucked. How do you think dynasties lasted?

Everyone I know who obsesses over the feel-good labels doesn't do anything consistently. It's always better to eat more produce instead of organic produce.

*tips fedora*

/thread

Gluten literally dissolves the intestines of that remaining 5% thooo

I'll take gluten allergies over not having to step over shit in the streets thanks

Conservatives believe in a man who talked to a burning bush. Totally the same thing as not wanting to eat trans fats.

This. People think gluten will kill you because their yoga teacher told them so.

how come the Japanese don't have food allergies?

what constitutes genetic superiority is totally fucking relative to cultural standards. someone who can't process gluten in a culture whose cuisine doesn't eat bread as a staple in the same way that western cultures do could live their whole lives without knowing about their supposed genetic inferiority if they're never exposed to an environment where it's a problem, e.g. chinese and japanese traditional cuisine where millet and rice were the staple instead of wheat. diets containing gluten weren't and aren't a worldwide standard. people hop on the gluten-free bandwagon for no fucking reason for sure, but the appeal to genetics is fucking weak.

>all these niggas upset that people are eating differently

m8s unless they try to make bread illegal I don't give a fuck what food fads liberal anti-vaxxer wiccans are into

First, we have the technology to know about it. People used to syffer from "consumption" or "failure to thrive" or other such. Now we know that it's allergies, or celiac, or whatever.

Second, medical support. People don't die from gluten intolerance or allergies anymore, and so live to pass their genes on to their descendants.

a m e n

Watch What's with Wheat. It's basically this.
Jim Bartlett, CEO and delivery driver for Bartlett Farms, gave the following bullet point summary of “What’s With Wheat”:

Leaky gut is a root cause of many health conditions, gluten being a first trigger.
Glyphosate used in commercial farming destroys human gut bacteria.
Glyphostate can last 20 years in soil, therefore three year Certified Organic fields may not be enough.
Neurotoxins lead to many odd health conditions.
Human gut biome and its problems are passed on to each generation.
Bifida helps digest gluten and grains.
Bifida is found in raw milk.
Problem is when raw milk or wheat have poisons from farming practices, the poisons kill the bifida.
Pasturizing milk kills bifida.
Inflammation — causes a long list of health problems: joints, heart, blood vessels, learning issues, psychiatric issues, MS, thyroid, brain, kidneys..
MDs have only 15 hours of nutrition education in 4 year medical program. They are only taught drug use.
People die from autoimmune conditions. Need to ditch gluten 100% until problems solved.
Epigenics controls gene activities: food, stress, sleep.
70% of genes are controlled by things we can control via epigenetics.
Every bite of food has hormonal impact and an effect on gene expression, require on/off input from us. Therefore there is hope!
Start listening to your body carefully, not just medicate symptoms. Healthy cells grow from inside out.
Grains can be addictive. Like morphine in gut, causing high experience. Short on nutrients, high in calories.

Gluten-free packaged food is also a problem. Also gluten in cosmetics, sweeteners and more.
Brains are affected by gluten, even one bite a day will prevent healing, even cross contamination in factories or kitchens.
Wheat leads to a mostly bland diet, not a problem to eliminate.
Arthritis can go away, sinus issues and more. Not just due to getting older.
Diet and lifestyle, lots of vegetables, sufficient protein, move bodies, loving family, reduces healthcare costs.
Change conversation to good food, not talking about the bad as much as making the transition.
Might take days or weeks to see profound changes. Acute reactions can appear when reintroduced.
Each person is different on food intolerance. People lose weight when eating healthy foods and living a healthy lifestyle.
Use old fashioned grains, fresh, sourdough bread as option.
It is simple to abandon toxic agriculture.
It is what we have done to wheat that is the problem.
Grow gardens.
Can’t medicate and operate our way to health.
Modern agriculture is giving our bodies genetic information our bodies don’t know how to handle.
Not a diet, but a way of eating is the key.
Roadblock is that we and society have forgotten what it is like to be healthy.

interesting you say that. this guy I know makes the same meal every day for every meal. Lentils and veggies, some type of protein. He says he has a gluten allergy. He's also extremely liberal and a "tuck frump" kind of guy.

his brother who is even crazier has chrohn's disease. what's with liberals and shitty digestive systems?

>consumption
>gluten allergy

I cut body fat/ lost weight while eating junk with intermittent fasting and eating at a deficit every day. Eventually my abs started popping out and now I have a six pack. My liberal friends called me an idiot who didn't understand nutrition the whole time because gluten/vegan/whole foods/organic/keto/grass-fed is the one true way to live. Whenever I see them now they go into ultra cognitive dissonance and will do anything to justify their beliefs.

"You must just be a hormonal outlier, calories don't matter it's how healthy your food is, you just got lucky"

Yeah okay you fat retards.

Consumption is tuberculosis, you fucking idiot.

Lactose intolerance is literally the "natural" state of things.
Lactase persistence mutations don't exist in all populations.

Must be a golden age for the few celiacs out there.

it's not real they've done studies that prove it's a made up disease

Only.tags are allergic to gluten.

5000 years ago people did not live past 30

>Coeliac isn't an allergy.
pretty much this
also the wheat we have today vs 5000 ago is ultra-refined

Joke's on you, points only go up to 500.

lmao what is a jawlet? like someone without a square jaw?

So according to you, human worth is measured by consumption and not output? That is EXACTLY what a 'worthless parasite' would think. I can practically smell the bitter stench of NEET on you.

>he doesn't double jeopardy

you aren't alive that long to fucking care about it, shut the fuck up op and eat like a lard ass quietly.

>Bifida is found in raw milk.

Do you happen to know why "bifida" (sic) is in raw milk? Not because it's put there inside the cow's body. It's in raw milk because it's in cowshit.

It's only because of modern hygiene and cooling that raw milk isn't suicidal to drink more than a few hours after milking. Not all the bacteria from cowshit are beneficial. Some of them got a lot more harmful in the last couple of decades as well, Shiga toxin is a bitch.

Thank modern industry and polutants. I work in a lab testing gas for the EPA, you'd be surprised how much shit is allowed to be in just gas that gets put in the atmosphere.

Not understanding probiotics. The probiotics added to yogurt in the grocery store come from human shit. Keep being scared of milk, faggot.

Wow, you still have a job under Trump and this Congress? How dare they allow people to continue to monitor and restrict the poisons our beloved corporate masters dump into OUR planet.

3-4 times a day

I think you should probably get a doctor to check that out user.

Human shit doesn't generally contain Shiga producing E-coli, unless it's from a raw milk drinker.

>EPA
Fuck you guys, I have to take my chainsaw to a store to adjust the carburator thanks to you asshat retards.

yep, most people don't even know they have it as well.

Gotta say I'm impressed.

E. Coli is everywhere and it's usually not a problem unless you have a weak immune system. Now be a good boy and drink all of your Mountain Dew and eat all of your tendies, or raw milk will come get you while you sleep.
Keep being scared, faggot.

Keep being scared.

Raw milk is da Debil.
Keep being scared.
Faggot

It looks like that burger amalgam-monster is opening its mouth, wrapping its bacon tongue around an unsuspecting sausage, and is about it eat it

Shiga is from feces you dumbass

I don't understand
How have I never encountered anti-anti-raw milk posters before? Who even drinks unpasteurized milk and why? Unless it's one particularly unhinged individual posting 4 times (which is probable, based on timestamps), I really want to know what's up with this. I'm not the guy you're replying to, but I am confus.

I love me some milk straight from the cow but I still have to speak up when I see bullshit like this.
These stats are all from a scenario where raw milk is banned. If you want numbers that make any sense you'll have to legalise it and see how much illness it causes then.

It's like saying "hurr, there are more alcoholics than heroin addicts, you know"
Yeah, of course. That's because you can buy alcohol legally anywhere.

>I don't understand
>How have I never encountered anti-anti-
>raw milk posters before? Who even drinks unpasteurized milk and why? Unless it's one particularly unhinged individual posting 4 times (which is probable, based on timestamps), I really want to know what's up with this. I'm not the guy you're replying to, but I am confus.

Well okay, Confus. First of all, it's not anti-anti, it's pro. There are a lot of pro-raw milk folks around. Come out of the basement and meet somebody, stop believing everything somebody in a position of authority tells you, learn about live food, eat better, feel better. And man up and stop being afraid of milk!

Dairy lobby is a fearsome beast. Take any pro-milk propaganda you hear with a large helping of salt.

Food lobbies are the worst.

This. Even my southern red state farmers market has a guy with a small dairy selling raw milk and he always sells out. These folks are the antithesis of hipsters. A growing number of people from all walks of life are realizing there are better options than the shit produced by big agri.

Shigella is from feces, E coli isn't the only bacteria that can cause food borne illness

People drink unpasteurized milk because it tastes better. The bacteria you are looking out for is Listeria

And why do you think your dumb as shit ignorant ass opinion is attracting a samefag and not the ire of a generally more informed set of anons? Idiot

Best explanation I have heard is that it has to do with the proliferation of white/processed flour and added gluten/yeast

Some studies suggest those with gluten intolerance can still handle traditional wholemeal sourdough bread, which is much easier to digest after significant fermentation

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/mar/23/sourdough-bread-gluten-intolerance-food-health-celiac-disease

Peanuts are native to South America. They were introduced to the Old World in the Columbian Exchange. So most human populations have had only a few centuries of exposure to them.

>I love me some milk straight from the cow but nobody can get raw milk.

The problem with your argument is that raw milk is legally available for human consumption in all but 26 states, even Commiefornia. In other states it's available through underground cow shares, or by saying it is for pet food. Raw milk is available in the majority of the US.

>literally

maybe the guy with an allergy is a stand up guy who pays all of his texas, or an inventor who s gonna change the world, or a very talented doctor or athlete. just because of one small insignificant genetic issue it doesn't mean that he should die, while a retard like you can live

i however believe that gluten allergies are up fake conditions made up by faggots and stupid women who have to blame something for getting fat. the point still stands about minor allergies and diseases, if there's anyone polluting the gene pool it's stupid fucks like you