Avocado will be $1.50 extra, is that ok?

Avocado will be $1.50 extra, is that ok?

Only if this is a sub shop in fucking northern Greenland.

Sure, $1.50 is nothing in a developed nation.
Wouldnt even bother picking it up if I found it on the sidewalk.

>Live in Anchorage
>actually like avocado
>2 for $5 at the fucking grocery store

fuck this

Avocado is the biggest fucking meme food to exist. It tastes of nothing and has no discernible texture.

>no discernible texture.
Retard.

don't worry i brought my own

I live in the south and checked on avocados at a huge international market - $1.50 each. Last year they were often 3/$1.00. Thanks Trump!

I live in socal, i know 5 people with a tree in their backyard. I would never pay money for that shit.

>outrageous cost of living
>taxes
>crime
>spics
but... I get free avocados!

congratulations sweetie.

Where in socal is this?

kek

lmao

came here to post this lel

jej

>samefagging your own shitty joke

ok

But I ordered a meatball?

are you guys fucking crazy

I live in Copenhagen (within the first 5 most expensive cities in the world all the time)

Premium bullshit organic store - 1 huge avocado looking so good that you want to make love to it - 1.50 usd tops

Normal supermarket - 5 avocados for 3 USD
ripened and ready to eat typically 1 USD per unit (considered expensive)
Arab/Turkish stores - 3-4 avocadps fpr 1.5 USD

No, I' m not crazy. It was yesterday. I should have taken a picture since you don't believe me. They were $1.50 each, a 5X increase from last year.

Ventura county

There's a group of braindead faggots that infest this board who always make the accusation samefag whenever more than one person disagrees with their asinine position. I suspect they're probably /pol/tard's who escaped their containment board.

Those sub shops mix their avocado with mayo to make it scoop easier. Is pretty gross tbqh.

>people who think Subway is fresh
It all comes pre-sliced in freezer bags.

That said, who would have avocado on a sandwich you're going to toast anyway?

Not only is it delicious, but it's very healthy. It contains heart-healthy monounsaturated fats, and it's very nutrient dense for a fruit. Avocado oil is also useful as a cosmetic. Fuck anybody who doesn't like avocados.