BEST COCKTAIL THREAD

best cocktail, go!

I like whiskey sours, but cocktails are really subjective and there's literally thousands of them so you can like whatever you like.

be more partisan, faggot

No way, partisanfags are subhuman.

Whisky sour master race

White Russian

I prefer a Caucasian

Mug Vodka

For me it's the Gin n' Tonic

I prefer black russians

Jagermeister and root beer.

The best cocktails are when you go to fine dining restaurants--the ones where the entree is 40+ dollars. They come up with some crazy stuff. I had one particularly good one which was a smoked lemon cocktail. They smoked a lemon and put the juice of it into the cocktail. It was pretty damn amazing. I was visiting my parents at the time and my dad got the recipe from the bartender. He's pretty big on making cocktails. He had to travel to multiple cities just to find the ingredients(he does travel on business trips). He was able to replicate the recipe, though.

Are there any other kind?

White russian

My favorites are rum and coke, screwdriver and mojito just because rum and vodka are always present in my cabinet

For me it's the Gin Tonic, the most complicated kind of alcoholic beverage.

Gonna have to side with these anons. Whiskey sours are pretty damn good too

Diet virgin Cuba libre

I prefer black Mexicans.

Grasshopper is my cocktail of choice though I rarely turn down a zombie

long island or walk me down.

I have no idea what this is called, but I experienced it last year and have yet to find something to top it.

>cube up pineapple, put in container
>fill container with equal parts coconut rum and whipped cream vodka
>let sit for a few days

Me neither, but it sounds fucking great.

Bourbon basil smash

Dark and stormys are fantastic. The only unfortunate thing is you need ginger beer to make them and rarely do you find a bar with ginger beer.

Ginger ale won't work?

I used to work at a bar in downtown Baltimore, niggers will always order shit like this if they see it.

Manhattans in the winter mint juleps in the summer

WHISKEY SOUR MASTER RACE REPORTING IN

In no particular order:

Greyhound

Old Fashioned

Gin and tonic

7&7

Bourbon and soda

Bloody Mary

Vodka and cranberry juice

The Aviation is the true patrician cocktail

Old fashions are god tier

Wrong flavour profile and consistency

I used to make this great variation of a White Russian at a bar I worked at. We stocked this liqueur called Damn Fine that came in Coffee, Chocolate, or Mocha flavors and I'd give the guest a chance to try any of them if they ordered a WR. Mint chocolate is fucking wonderful so I'd sub Kahlua with a 2:1 split of one of those liqueurs and Fernet Branca.

Oaxacan Breakfast is good too. Muddled cucumber and lime with Tabasco, Tapatia, worcestershire, simple, and Mezcal. HNNNNGH so good.

Rusty Nail and Old Pal are fucking delicious too.

I bet you like to eat ass

I like screwdrivers.

I like mai tai

I'm a gin tonic drinker
I also really like a martini with gin, St Germain's elderflower liqueur, and a float of white wine or prosecco. Lots of places have a drink like this under different names.

I like margaritas as well.

I work at a somewhat upscale restaurant in Indianapolis and I agree. We have a house "punch" with a big color picture and nogs always get the big shareable punch bowl, complain after they find out it was $40, and pay in exact change. Every time someone orders one of those I tip out $2 to the bar whether or not the customer tips...

This

Ginger ale is more often nothing more than kinda citrusy syrupy sugar water. Ginger beer has real ginger flavor and lots of spice. It's in every way superior.

Grog or rum and coke.

While I normally take my rum neat if I am to indulge in a cocktail my one of choice is a Zombie.

I wouldn't know, I've never had it before or seen it in stores.

Kind of got my own mix, your heart will take a beating but it will guaranteed not slacking off for the rest of the evening.

4/5 Monster energy regular
1/5 of Bison grass vodka
1 shot of Melon liquor
A handful of ice cubes

Serve in a big-ass mason jar.

Sometimes people add unwhipped cream to drinks, you can probably add a shot of it but it won't be making it any more healthy.

You gotta look for it, it's usually secluded in the hipster section.

That's diet coke

Yes.

Abso-fucking-lutely

Really? I can find it pretty much anywhere. Wal-Mart, Target, Meijer, Kroger, Whole Foods, any place that has soda tends to have at least one brand of ginger beer. You must be the most flyover of all the flyovers.

Got my own shit, I'll share it

1 glass of whiskey
1 oz. of cold water

Literally the best fucking cocktail

Corpse Reviver #2

>rarely do you find a bar with ginger beer.
Huh?
Most places carry it to at least whip up Moscow Mules.

That's not your own thing, or even a cocktail. That's ordering your whiskey with water. A thing people have been doing longer than either of us have been around.

It's a gin AND tonic you fucking meme.
>I'll have a rum coke please

enjoying a moscow mule right now

Oh daddy dear you know you're still number one
But girls they wanna have fun
Oh girls just want to have

Also
T
H
I
S
Used to steal it from dad when I was underaged and its always been my fav